Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-24-2010   #1
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Broncos

Since I get the honor and privilage of living in the Rockies, I get the Bronco games on the TV. In case any of yall are interesated, the Raiders are beating the Broncos down like they stole something.

Raiders lead 31-0 and its 10+ minutes left in the second.

McFadden is averaging 8.9 yards per carry. The Raiders have kicked the Broncos in the teeth and Denver has basically done nothing to respond.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010   #2
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 147149 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Broncos

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
Since I get the honor and privilage of living in the Rockies, I get the Bronco games on the TV. In case any of yall are interesated, the Raiders are beating the Broncos down like they stole something.

Raiders lead 31-0 and its 10+ minutes left in the second.

McFadden is averaging 8.9 yards per carry. The Raiders have kicked the Broncos in the teeth and Denver has basically done nothing to respond.
I've been on nfl.com and the gamecenter page is about to hit /tilt/
Old 10-24-2010   #3
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

One of the kids over at my house is getting phone alerts everytime the score changes. His phone has been beeping non stop it seems.
Old 10-24-2010   #4
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57075 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

And Orton fumbles. :mcdanielspalm:
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010   #5
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

ding
Old 10-24-2010   #6
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 147149 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
ding
Wow. By my calculations we are headed for a 144-0 Raider win.
Old 10-24-2010   #7
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12794 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

Total Offense: OAK 260, DEN 54

First Downs: OAK 16, DEN 1

Turnovers: OAK 0, DEN 3

Yeah, that'll do it.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-24-2010   #8
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3281 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected

With our o-line playing decent most of today's game...we have been playing like an actual NFL team. Darren McFadden is a beast, I'm just hoping he can stay injury free. Campbell still sucks, but as long as we keep giving the ball to McFadden/Bush...I'm fine with him being in the game .
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010   #9
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12794 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

Here comes the Raiders prevent defense. I knew it would come, but I wasn't expecting this soon.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010   #10
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3281 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post
Here comes the Raiders prevent defense. I knew it would come, but I wasn't expecting this soon.
Yup . And now we got a few injuries piling up. Our center Satele is out with a concussion, so is our OT Langston Walker and now it looks like Louis Murphy is down .
Old 10-24-2010   #11
Showtime100
Got AJ?

45-14. I wanted my 144-0.
Old 10-24-2010   #12
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

52-14 ding, ding
Old 10-24-2010   #13
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

52 - 14 ..... hoo boy. anyone on the broncos boards?!?
Old 10-24-2010   #14
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
52 - 14 ..... hoo boy. anyone on the broncos boards?!?
I am...and I'm enjoying it...so much .

Old 10-24-2010   #15
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulluminatii View Post
I am...and I'm enjoying it...so much .

lol, can I have a link.
Old 10-24-2010   #16
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
lol, can I have a link.
The Broncos forum - http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...175345&page=93

The game - http://www.veetle.com/index.php/chan...#4cc4632c6fb1e

Not sure which one you wanted, so I linked you to both .
Old 10-24-2010   #17
devo-x
Veteran

Rep Power: 269 devo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to devo-x

59-14 Raiders
Adopt-A-Texan 2009: Kevin Walter and Owen Daniels
devo-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010   #18
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57075 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

This is funny.... not as funny as the TEN/NE game though.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010   #19
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

I'm wonder if Tebow will get some playing time now, would be nice to see what he could do since Orton isn't doing much. Lol, as I'm typing this Orton just got sacked .
Old 10-24-2010   #20
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

lol, one of the kids hanging out here is a huge denver fan. I am thinking about hooking my computer up to the tv, so he can watch on the big screen.

Thanks for the links.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read