Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2010   #1
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Free Texans Photo!

Reliant has a new photo store and they are giving away one free photo, I just ordered the one where AJ scores the touchdown at Redskins to tie the game. I just had to pay $5.95 shipping. Basically a promotion code for $29.95.

Here is the link:http://www.replayphotos.com/houstont...tore/offer.cfm

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010   #2
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Free Photo!

Good info, thanks!

That's the NFL's partner, still no idea why they sell 9x12 prints. Do they sell frames, too? lol
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010   #3
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Free Texans Photo!

No problem! Yea every time I find a promotion on these I order one for the man cave.

Old 10-21-2010   #4
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 41206 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

I just ordered mine of AJ.

$5.95 shipped for a 9X12? Not a bad deal.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010   #5
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
I just ordered mine of AJ.

$5.95 shipped for a 9X12? Not a bad deal.
Not at all, Did you order the same one where he resembles Ali?

Old 10-21-2010   #6
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 56852 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Free Photo!

Cool. Thanks BT.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010   #7
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 41206 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Not at all, Did you order the same one where he resembles Ali?
Ordered this::

Though I almost went with this:
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-21-2010   #8
Blake
MMQB

Rep Power: 56852 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Free Photo!

I got the Cushmaster.

Old 10-21-2010   #9
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Ordered this::

Though I almost went with this:
Those are pretty cool, I had to go with this:

Not working for some reason.

Old 10-21-2010   #10
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 25411 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Those are pretty cool, I had to go with this:

Not working for some reason.
Is this the one you are getting?

Old 10-21-2010   #11
HOUFan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 HOUFan could be on the next Madden coverHOUFan could be on the next Madden coverHOUFan could be on the next Madden coverHOUFan could be on the next Madden coverHOUFan could be on the next Madden coverHOUFan could be on the next Madden coverHOUFan could be on the next Madden cover

I ordered the one with Cushing standing like a superhero of the tunnel on his return game (don't know how to put pix up sry...)...anyways it came in the mail on Tuesday. The pic looks great, not really glossy though. Also, it doesn't have any offically NFL logo or anything which I was hoping for but overall great for $6.
HOUFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010   #12
Blake
MMQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOUFan View Post
I ordered the one with Cushing standing like a superhero of the tunnel on his return game (don't know how to put pix up sry...)...anyways it came in the mail on Tuesday. The pic looks great, not really glossy though. Also, it doesn't have any offically NFL logo or anything which I was hoping for but overall great for $6.
Old 10-21-2010   #13
HOUFan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 HOUFan could be on the next Madden coverHOUFan could be on the next Madden coverHOUFan could be on the next Madden coverHOUFan could be on the next Madden coverHOUFan could be on the next Madden coverHOUFan could be on the next Madden coverHOUFan could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
That's the one...it's one per household....so I'm calling around cousins, aunts, and uncles for their addresses and emails. lol j/k Not sure if that will work though.
HOUFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010   #14
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Is this the one you are getting?

Yes thanks JB, thats the one I got!

Old 10-23-2010   #15
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yes thanks JB, thats the one I got!
Good pic...I would just like to take the time and thank the Detroit Lions for picking Charles Rogers 2nd behind Carson Palmer instead of taking Andre Johnson. Thank you Detroit and Matt Millen.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010   #16
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 49424 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks BT! I Ordered the Dre Washington pic of course.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS BARATHEON PUSHED IT!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010   #17
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Rep Power: 5732 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Unfortunately the special has expired, but please visit the Houston Texans Photo Store now to find your favorite sports and campus pictures.

Sucks, guess I was a few hrs late
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010   #18
C Madd
Veteran

Rep Power: 4156 C Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respected

Mine just came in the mail today
C Madd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010   #19
C Madd
Veteran

Rep Power: 4156 C Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respected

The photo is great, but it kind of sucks that they didn't even provide a toploader for the pic like I figured they would (since they're only about 2 dollars). It was just in the package unprotected. Guess I'll have to hit up a card store and pick one up until I can eventually afford a frame.
C Madd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010   #20
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Mine came in yesterday and the dam mail man stuffed it in my mailbox so the picture had a small crease on the edge. I was pissed!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read