Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2010   #161
DoCRoN
Veteran

Section: 608!!
Rep Power: 1328 DoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

I just ordered a Battle Red Arian Foster jersey HERE. I got a replica, not authentic, but something tells me I won't have any of the same issues as Nitro....

Old 12-09-2010   #162
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoCRoN View Post
I just ordered a Battle Red Arian Foster jersey HERE. I got a replica, not authentic, but something tells me I won't have any of the same issues as Nitro....

For what it's worth, the Foster jersey that I recieved actually looks very nice but by no means did I think I was buying authentic at any time during this transaction. As somebody who has bought and sold a bunch on eBay... it ain't authentic unless it comes directly from the source.

I'm done crying about this though. I got conned plain and simple... no, I got robbed really. swtbound is a snake in the grass. Shame on him. That being said... this saga is over.

Life's too short to stay mad all the time. Gives me a headache. I'm a happy person in general and I'd like to get back to that. I can't promise that I'll not take a beer bottle to his head if I bumped into him at Reliant but this saga is over for now.

Lock this piece of shit thread up.
Old 12-09-2010   #163
Element1337
Veteran

Rep Power: 67 Element1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respected

He made a killing off those jerseys. They are in fact nice quality knockoffs, he probably got them in the $20 range and marked them up to $75...
Element1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010   #164
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72046 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element1337 View Post
He made a killing off those jerseys. They are in fact nice quality knockoffs, he probably got them in the $20 range and marked them up to $75...
I guess if you are going to pay $75 for a knock off, why not just get a real one for $200?

Thanks again Element for doing the bulk order for us and coming through. I know it was a pain in the ass for you, but i guess thats how things go when you are dealing with people on the internet.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010   #165
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
I guess if you are going to pay $75 for a knock off, why not just get a real one for $200?

Thanks again Element for doing the bulk order for us and coming through. I know it was a pain in the ass for you, but i guess thats how things go when you are dealing with people on the internet.
I shouldn't have to explain myself here but when you need 3... that's over $600. That's a lot of money. I don't have $600 for jerseys. I did have $210 and I wanted the best quality that I could purchase for that price. In essence, I was willing to pay for better knockoffs. However much swtbound paid for these jerseys matters none to me. I agreed to his price and that's that.

I just didn't know I was going to have our money OUTRIGHT STOLEN from us. $210 was a lot of money to us at this time of year, dude. Seriously. It's the ****ing holidays!! I hope some random girl catches swt under a mistletoe and gives him a healthy dose of herpes. 'Tis the season to be giving, right?
Old 12-10-2010   #166
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72046 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I shouldn't have to explain myself here but when you need 3... that's over $600. That's a lot of money. I don't have $600 for jerseys. I did have $210 and I wanted the best quality that I could purchase for that price. In essence, I was willing to pay for better knockoffs. However much swtbound paid for these jerseys matters none to me. I agreed to his price and that's that.
You're right. Not trying to corner you here. Just my personal opinion.

Quote:
I just didn't know I was going to have our money OUTRIGHT STOLEN from us. $210 was a lot of money to us at this time of year, dude. Seriously. It's the ****ing holidays!! I hope some random girl catches swt under a mistletoe and gives him a healthy dose of herpes. 'Tis the season to be giving, right?
hahahaha That is just wrong Nitro!
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010   #167
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
80tothezone is my brother. I was on his laptop and he had remember me.

I think they ARE my jerseys but you'll have to ask Nitro.

And that's the 3rd reference to me being a con artist. What gives?

Mike
Now are these your jerseys or not? Do you have mine? If so... I'm in Houston now... let's swap today.
Old 12-12-2010   #168
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
Wow, I'm so happy I didn't order but was happy to read the thread! Nitro I'm sorry for the all the crap you've been threw. I have had several internet dealing like this and they suck because there isn't much you can do. I hope you get your money back!
I was able to formally file charges with HPD last night. They were very interested after giving them a record of all communication between me and swtbound. A small claims filing will be done tomorrow am. Apparently dealing on the internet isn't as despondent as it used to be. If anybody else was duped in this thread and want to do something about it, contact me. We can lump it onto mine.

Santa, All I want for Christmas... is swtbound in jail.
Old 12-13-2010   #169
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Now are these your jerseys or not? Do you have mine? If so... I'm in Houston now... let's swap today.
Sorry. Just saw this. I don't have anything yet and I don't live in Houston, I live in Shreveport. If he sends me any I will be in houston new years weekend.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #170
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

So, at the end of the day how many people actually got what they paid for?

This thread just keeps getting worse.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #171
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sorry. Just saw this. I don't have anything yet and I don't live in Houston, I live in Shreveport. If he sends me any I will be in houston new years weekend.

Mike
#kubiakbelievesinyou
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #172
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:

Mike
When pigs fly. We'll go ahead and be keeping these then as per the advice of the Lt. we spoke with. We'll wear them tonight. Hope you get yours someday, Mike.
Old 12-13-2010   #173
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

Quote:
I was able to formally file charges with HPD last night. They were very interested after giving them a record of all communication between me and swtbound. A small claims filing will be done tomorrow am. Apparently dealing on the internet isn't as despondent as it used to be. If anybody else was duped in this thread and want to do something about it, contact me. We can lump it onto mine.

Santa, All I want for Christmas... is swtbound in jail.
Knowing nothing about criminal law at ALL - I am pretty sure taking people's money by mail or internet is a big no no.

You may want to skip filing a small claims suit. A judgment is only as good as your ability to collect on it, and you can't get blood from a turnip. You'll most likely end up paying the filing fee, spend the time going to court, and end up with a worthless judgment

*But this is not legal advice and you should consult an attorney.*
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010   #174
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
When pigs fly. We'll go ahead and be keeping these then as per the advice of the Lt. we spoke with. We'll wear them tonight. Hope you get yours someday, Mike.
So should I keep yours if I get them? If I wind up with yours we'll keep the adults as I mentioned befoer and send you the kids. That kosher?

Mike

Old 12-13-2010   #175
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Knowing nothing about criminal law at ALL - I am pretty sure taking people's money by mail or internet is a big no no.

You may want to skip filing a small claims suit. A judgment is only as good as your ability to collect on it, and you can't get blood from a turnip. You'll most likely end up paying the filing fee, spend the time going to court, and end up with a worthless judgment

*But this is not legal advice and you should consult an attorney.*
Yeah. I can tell you that small claims court really doesn't do much for you. I know because I looked at going after someone after moving out of a rent house. Basically they didn't have the money for rent and small claims court was just going to tell them they had to pay. Sure it would have been a public judgment on their credit report but what did they care? They already had an eviction. Decided to not mess with it.

Mike

Old 12-14-2010   #176
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
So should I keep yours if I get them? If I wind up with yours we'll keep the adults as I mentioned befoer and send you the kids. That kosher?

Mike
No. Not kosher. We have one adult and one child. Missing one adult. Just wait and see what you get if you even get anything.
Old 12-14-2010   #177
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Quote:
No. Not kosher. We have one adult and one child. Missing one adult. Just wait and see what you get if you even get anything.
Well if you put him in jail....

Just in case there was any confusion. They make Texas license plates there not Texans jerseys. If you want him to make jerseys for everyone send him to China.

Mike

Old 12-16-2010   #178
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

So, I hate to ask but has anyone heard from Ben?

Mike

Old 12-16-2010   #179
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Mike
Quieter than a church mouse...

Have you still not received yours?
Old 12-16-2010   #180
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:

Mike
If he ain't sitting in county then he's long gone.

I have his cellular number if you want it. Just PM me.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read