Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2010   #101
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 38426 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd and Inches View Post
haha Thanks pal! Seriously tho.. glad stuff got straightened out.. seemed like a mess there..
Mostly a communication breakdown...

you've probably experienced those a time or two...
Old 12-05-2010   #102
3rd and Inches
NFL's La Migra

Rep Power: 1035 3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to 3rd and Inches Send a message via MSN to 3rd and Inches Send a message via Yahoo to 3rd and Inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Mostly a communication breakdown...

you've probably experienced those a time or two...
Me? Never! hahahaa
Old 12-05-2010   #103
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 38426 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 12-05-2010   #104
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 115090 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Glad everything (for the most part) got straightened out for you guys. While y'all are at it.. would you like to buy me some beer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Absolutely!
Quote:
haha Thanks pal! Seriously tho.. glad stuff got straightened out.. seemed like a mess there..
I'd be honored to buy y'all a beer!!!
Old 12-05-2010   #105
3rd and Inches
NFL's La Migra

Rep Power: 1035 3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to 3rd and Inches Send a message via MSN to 3rd and Inches Send a message via Yahoo to 3rd and Inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I'd be honored to buy y'all a beer!!!
The feelin' is mutual Bill!
Old 12-05-2010   #106
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Saga ain't over yet. I am glad for the others but i am still shit out of luck.

My refund is still "processing."
Old 12-05-2010   #107
3rd and Inches
NFL's La Migra

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Saga ain't over yet. My refund is still "pending."
Did you try to get it refunded through paypal(if you used that)? Paypal usually takes awhile to refund things for some reason. Took me a month one time.
Sponsored links
Old 12-05-2010   #108
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Saga ain't over yet. I am glad for the others but i am still shit out of luck.

My refund is still "processing."
Did he submit the refund or are you disputing it with paypal at this point?

lol @ the sig Nitro! Funny stuff!
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010   #109
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

nitro will have his jerseys monday and his refund tuesday according to the tracking I have. if neither have gone thru by wednesday morning let me know and i'll cancel the paypal and overnight you a money order.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #110
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
nitro will have his jerseys monday and his refund tuesday according to the tracking I have. if neither have gone thru by wednesday morning let me know and i'll cancel the paypal and overnight you a money order.
Really? Is this so-called tracking number 0310 1230 0001 0017 2812. If so... you sure are having the WORST luck.

All I want is my money rightfully returned to me. Nothing less nothing more.
Old 12-06-2010   #111
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Did you try to get it refunded through paypal(if you used that)? Paypal usually takes awhile to refund things for some reason. Took me a month one time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Did he submit the refund or are you disputing it with paypal at this point?

lol @ the sig Nitro! Funny stuff!
Nothing has been initiated within Paypal by swt. Just more empty promises is all it is at this point. USPS can't seem to get my package to me so he's gonna have them bring me a money order on Wednesday? Ugh. He's in charge so whatever.

The tracking number was encouraging but now the package has been "missent". A blunder on the USPS but my breaking point was reached when my drive to Webster from North Austin for became a total loss.

All I know is that I am still SOL.
Old 12-06-2010   #112
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow. I am sorry man. I was hoping the Saga would have concluded by now. Hopefully it will be over on Wednesday.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #113
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Nothing has been initiated within Paypal by swt. Just more empty promises is all it is at this point. USPS can't seem to get my package to me so he's gonna have them bring me a money order on Wednesday? Ugh. He's in charge so whatever.

The tracking number was encouraging but now the package has been "missent". A blunder on the USPS but my breaking point was reached when my drive to Webster from North Austin for became a total loss.

All I know is that I am still SOL.
If he is sending you money or funding his paypal account via eCheck or pulled from his checking/savings account, it can take several days for the payment to clear. However, it seems like he should have just sent you money order. Though I wouldn't trust USPS not to lose it, which is why I try to send important stuff using UPS or FedEx.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #114
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 84321 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Sometimes I think I should just MMODB (Mind My Own Damn Business). I hope noone has hard feelings for me turning this into a public discussion but at this point I think that needed to happen. Hopefully everyone (including me) gets this resolved to their satisfaction.

Something about don't mix business and friends... where was I reading that?

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #115
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
Sometimes I think I should just MMODB (Mind My Own Damn Business). I hope noone has hard feelings for me turning this into a public discussion but at this point I think that needed to happen. Hopefully everyone (including me) gets this resolved to their satisfaction.

Something about don't mix business and friends... where was I reading that?

Mike
Damn you Mike! I blame the entire contents of this thread on you! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

/sarcasm

To be honest, I would rather hear that you had a good dealing with someone I dont know, and was about to entrust with money for product. My own personal rule is a $100 limit. If it blows up in my face, well then I am out $100.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #116
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Damn you Mike! I blame the entire contents of this thread on you! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

/sarcasm

To be honest, I would rather hear that you had a good dealing with someone I dont know, and was about to entrust with money for product. My own personal rule is a $100 limit. If it blows up in my face, well then I am out $100.
I have a jersey for sale. It is $99.99. Let me know if you are interested
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #117
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 84321 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

/sarcasm

Well what I'm most worried about is taking sides. I feel bad about Nitro's situation and I don't want anyone thinking that I am defending SWT. I don't want SWT thinking I've already made a final determination either.

I just want everyone to get along on here. (Man, I never thought I would use that combination of words together.) If SWT screws everyone over and we have a rift that will, in my opinion, be kind of the end of the family aptmosphere on here. I don't want that. At the same time, if it is a string of unfortunate circumstances, even if he directly contributes to them, then he needs to have the opportunity to correct it publically. Even if its corrected privately, if the rest of the people don't know it went well then there will again be the same division.

Damn me for wanting to preserve an environment I finde condusive to fighting in!

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #118
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
I have a jersey for sale. It is $99.99. Let me know if you are interested
I sell vintage jerseys. These are classic throwbacks....

Carr, Sharper, and Glenn.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #119
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
I sell vintage jerseys. These are classic throwbacks....

Carr, Sharper, and Glenn.
Don't forget the ever popular Boselli.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010   #120
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
Well what I'm most worried about is taking sides. I feel bad about Nitro's situation and I don't want anyone thinking that I am defending SWT. I don't want SWT thinking I've already made a final determination either.

I just want everyone to get along on here. (Man, I never thought I would use that combination of words together.) If SWT screws everyone over and we have a rift that will, in my opinion, be kind of the end of the family aptmosphere on here. I don't want that. At the same time, if it is a string of unfortunate circumstances, even if he directly contributes to them, then he needs to have the opportunity to correct it publically. Even if its corrected privately, if the rest of the people don't know it went well then there will again be the same division.

Damn me for wanting to preserve an environment I finde condusive to fighting in!

Mike
Mike, Mike, Mike..... There have been plenty of people on here who did something that annoyed/frightened/scared/caused divorces/etc. and they went away or were banned when they got rude.

The site will go on
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read