Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2010   #181
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: Texans Jerseys for Sale

I have stayed out of this thread but I just think this whole thing is a mess. I hope this never happens again.
Old 12-17-2010   #182
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Quieter than a church mouse...

Have you still not received yours?
I never got anything. Kinda pissed that I was a nice guy over it.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010   #183
charterTexanfan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 charterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedcharterTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

like a dumbass i read the first post and sent an email. After reading the rest, I'm glad i used my junk email address.
charterTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010   #184
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

good thing this mike didnt order anything, itwould have really messed things up

STS also Mike

Nitro...Ive met Texan Mike and he seems like good guy and so do you . Im sure mix up wasnt his fault.I read the thread and this seems like an honest mistake. SWt has been round here for years and i wouldnt think he would rip anyone off. All this has got to be a huge misunderstanding..sad to see TT on TT violence.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010   #185
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post

STS also Mike

Nitro...Ive met Texan Mike and he seems like good guy and so do you . Im sure mix up wasnt his fault.I read the thread and this seems like an honest mistake. SWt has been round here for years and i wouldnt think he would rip anyone off. All this has got to be a huge misunderstanding..sad to see TT on TT violence.
???

Texanmike and I are fine. I'm not sure why you think I have an issue with him? I think he catches sarcasm very well. If not, my bad.

Now...

Swtbound is a liar and a thief. A low-down double-crossing crook who made off with my money for his drug-induced tirages. After actually wearing the Foster jersey last Sunday, I don't even think I could have suckered you into buying that piece of shit jersey for 20 bucks. I know JB and others liked theirs but I was embarrased to take my jacket off. It sure had some snug cuffs on there! I think I was fooled by the illusion of a shiny bling-red jersey in a shrink-wrapped bag more than anything else. It didn't even have the same black tag as advertised from his Philadelphia Assante Samuel photo. Whatever his "excuse" is this time... tell it to HPD 'cause I'm done listening. My give-a-shit meter broke about two or three lies ago.

Around here for years? Really? Then all that tells me is that swtbound has grown into a thief and a liar.

$210 may not be a lot to most of you but we spent just about that on our two boy's christmas presents this year. We work very hard to stretch that kind of money... so yeah... I'm mad... Jerry Springer-mad.

Deep breaths, NitroHonda. Deep breaths....

the fact of the matter is... I'm better than being mad. It's tough when I shared genrosity then got served in return. I have to rethink my outlook on where I am sometimes. I gotta kick up on that internal spidey-sense up a little around here. Getting too comfortable. Lots of nice people but there's always a snake in the grass somewhere...

Oh well... what goes around, comes around.

Last edited by NitroGSXR; 12-19-2010 at 02:33 AM.
NitroGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010   #186
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post

STS also Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
???

Texanmike and I are fine. I'm not sure why you think I have an issue with him? I think he catches sarcasm very well. If not, my bad.

Now...

Swtbound is a liar and a thief. A low-down double-crossing crook who made off with my money for his drug-induced tirages. After actually wearing the Foster jersey last Sunday, I don't even think I could have suckered you into buying that piece of shit jersey for 20 bucks. I know JB and others liked theirs but I was embarrased to take my jacket off. It sure had some snug cuffs on there! I think I was fooled by the illusion of a shiny bling-red jersey in a shrink-wrapped bag more than anything else. It didn't even have the same black tag as advertised from his Philadelphia Assante Samuel photo. Whatever his "excuse" is this time... tell it to HPD 'cause I'm done listening. My give-a-shit meter broke about two or three lies ago.

Around here for years? Really? Then all that tells me is that swtbound has grown into a thief and a liar.

$210 may not be a lot to most of you but we spent just about that on our two boy's christmas presents this year. We work very hard to stretch that kind of money... so yeah... I'm mad... Jerry Springer-mad.

Deep breaths, NitroHonda. Deep breaths....

the fact of the matter is... I'm better than being mad. It's tough when I shared genrosity then got served in return. I have to rethink my outlook on where I am sometimes. I gotta kick up on that internal spidey-sense up a little around here. Getting too comfortable. Lots of nice people but there's always a snake in the grass somewhere...

Oh well... what goes around, comes around.
Yeah. Nitro and I are absolutely fine. I can't believe this happened... but it did. I'm pissed, especially since I don't have squat... and I guess if anyone finds out anything let me know. SWT, I took up for you twice and heard nothing. I hope as a person he gets his issues straightened out but WTF?????

Mike

Old 12-19-2010   #187
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
Yeah. Nitro and I are absolutely fine. I can't believe this happened... but it did. I'm pissed, especially since I don't have squat... and I guess if anyone finds out anything let me know. SWT, I took up for you twice and heard nothing. I hope as a person he gets his issues straightened out but WTF?????

Mike
Happy holidays, Mike. Happy stinking holidays to you.

Bah humbug.
Old 12-20-2010   #188
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I apoligize to all of my friends for representing this Bozo as a good source, Not only did he steal from yall he stole from a handicapped family who have become great friends of mine. SWT you are a real piece of work, seems you might want to stuff some Vicodin up the tushy so you will have a supply in Jail, I am pretty sure I would not spit on SWT if he was on fire.

I am very sorry Nitrohonda and Mike and anybody else that got ripped off by this guy, Modern day Judas
Old 12-21-2010   #189
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2739 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
Since you clearly didn't read the thread, I will go down tomorrow and take pictures of the product. Feel free to keep busting my balls about it though.
I knew something was fishy. I should have kept busting his balls.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010   #190
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72917 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
I knew something was fishy. I should have kept busting his balls.
Damnit Craig! I blame you for busting his balls. You created this entire thing!!!

Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010   #191
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I apoligize to all of my friends for representing this Bozo as a good source, Not only did he steal from yall he stole from a handicapped family who have become great friends of mine. SWT you are a real piece of work, seems you might want to stuff some Vicodin up the tushy so you will have a supply in Jail, I am pretty sure I would not spit on SWT if he was on fire.

I am very sorry Nitrohonda and Mike and anybody else that got ripped off by this guy, Modern day Judas
Thanks, Joe. We love you very much too!! You and many of Blue Crew are in our family photo album.

Just remember that we are not alllll that handicapped. We can do anything but hear.
Old 12-21-2010   #192
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanks, Joe. We love you very much too!! You and many of Blue Crew are in our family photo album.

Just remember that we are not alllll that handicapped. We can do anything but hear.
Really? I always thought we communicated well.
Old 12-21-2010   #193
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Really? I always thought we communicated well.
I was born with a 120+ db hearing loss. You are a breeze to lipread.
Old 12-21-2010   #194
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I was born with a 120+ db hearing loss. You are a breeze to lipread.
I was just trying to be funny, but I don't know how to put that silly grin in my typing.
Old 12-21-2010   #195
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Completely off topic, but it seems like GHW Bush and Nitro could have one hell of an Abbot and Costello routine. I know he's good humored about it (I've been called a hearing asshole in jest before) and think it has potential to be, even in todays PC crazy society, hilarious.

Mike

Old 12-21-2010   #196
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
Completely off topic, but it seems like GHW Bush and Nitro could have one hell of an Abbot and Costello routine. I know he's good humored about it (I've been called a hearing asshole in jest before) and think it has potential to be, even in todays PC crazy society, hilarious.

Mike
I get robbed and now my disability is to be made into a laughingstock?

Man... this place is brutal...

Old 12-21-2010   #197
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I get robbed and now my disability is to be made into a laughingstock?

Man... this place is hell...

Could be worse. You could have a giant gumby in your yard.
Old 12-21-2010   #198
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Could be worse. You could have a giant gumby in your yard.
Now THAT'S a handicap!
Old 12-21-2010   #199
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

misinterpreted a post between yall Nitro I guess.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010   #200
3rd and Inches
NFL's La Migra

Rep Power: 1035 3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected3rd and Inches is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to 3rd and Inches Send a message via MSN to 3rd and Inches Send a message via Yahoo to 3rd and Inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Could be worse. You could have a giant gumby of DOOM! in your yard.
Fixed it for ya!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read