Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2014   #1
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Cheap NFL Gear on Amazon

Thought some of you might be interested in this. There are a bunch of NFL t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, hoodies, etc for cheap by this one seller on Amazon named VF. They have all sorts of teams and sizes available, and many can be found for $6-$12. You just have to look around, try different sizes, teams and styles to find good deals. It varies a lot, so YMMV. I ended up getting 6 t-shirts for $43, which is pretty dang good for NFL stuff.

Here's a link to the VF store: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_sp...F&node=3375251

I got this one for $11 a couple week ago, and the quality is pretty good. Very soft material, and the print was fine after a wash or two.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Some Texans shirts I found that I liked:

Old 02-26-2014   #2
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 57418 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cheap NFL Gear on Amazon

Thanks Dutch, just scored 3 shirts for myself, a shirt and some ear rings for the little lady all for $42. Man they really kill a guy over upgrading from XL to XXL but found a few killer deals.
Old 02-26-2014   #3
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Thanks Dutch, just scored 3 shirts for myself, a shirt and some ear rings for the little lady all for $42. Man they really kill a guy over upgrading from XL to XXL but found a few killer deals.
Cool! Glad you could find something you like!

By the way, the sizes don't dictate the price, I saw several items that were more expensive for a small than a large. It varies a lot and by style of shirt. I bought my fiancee a Packers shirt for $7, but I couldn't find a decent Browns shirt in a large for less than $15. It's all over the place...
Old 02-27-2014   #4
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134590 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected

Woah this is some well priced swag. Good find Dutch.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014   #5
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Not Amazon, but NFL Shop has a sale on Texans gear (probably other teams if you look)

http://www.nflshop.com/Houston_Texans/on_sale/yes

Get yourself a Kevin Walter jersey for $22! lol...
Old 03-05-2014   #6
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Section: 140
Rep Power: 8759 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Not Amazon, but NFL Shop has a sale on Texans gear (probably other teams if you look)

Thanks bro. Just got a few tees, hats and hoodies! Clearance items and an additional 40% off is a steal.
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014   #7
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Does this bikini bottom come filled or do I have to find someone to properly fill it myself..?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-06-2014   #8
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post

I somehow managed to pass on the Limited-edition Reed jerseys as well.

My little boy will be happy with my toddler selections though.
Old 03-07-2014   #9
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Does this bikini bottom come filled or do I have to find someone to properly fill it myself..?
At your age, can you really fill a bikini bottom?

Old 03-13-2014   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

SWBOUND (or something like that for old school members) has you covered!!! Send checks!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read