Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-20-2010   #1
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34613 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default LORK where is the rundown on the Texans Vs Bye?

Just saying what is the over /under on bye throwing for ???? yards?
Old 10-20-2010   #2
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LORK where is the rundown on the Texans Vs Bye?

I'm thinking the bye hangs at least 350 and two TD's on our D.
Old 10-20-2010   #3
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 43353 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post
I'm thinking the bye hangs at least 350 and two TD's on our D.
Expecting a big improvement this week are ya? Or is it that bye's offense is just weak?
Old 10-20-2010   #4
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 55704 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Expecting a big improvement this week are ya? Or is it that bye's offense is just weak?
Well, it is full of no-namers.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010   #5
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 64539 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Defense has watershed week and holds opposition to 0 yards. Unfortunately it ends in a tie.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010   #6
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
That 350 number I threw out was just passing yards.....
Old 10-20-2010   #7
redwhiteANDblue
Color of Texans

Rep Power: 5006 redwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm expecting Kareem Jackson to end up slipping somewhere on the field
redwhiteANDblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-20-2010   #8
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 92530 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteANDblue View Post
I'm expecting Kareem Jackson to end up slipping somewhere on the field
This is the only time that Molden will get past "out" on the injury report. He'll get a DNP coaches decision though.. and promptly pull a hamstring in the 4th quarter.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010   #9
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 43353 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmike View Post
this is the only time that molden will get past "out" on the injury report. He'll get a dnp coaches decision though.. And promptly pull a hamstring in the 1st quarter.

Mike
Fify!
Old 10-20-2010   #10
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 71928 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

I bet $20.00 KJAX gets burnt this Sunday at least once.

Maybe on his iron. Or the toaster. But rest assured, that brother will get burned......
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010   #11
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34613 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
I bet $20.00 KJAX gets burnt this Sunday at least once.

Maybe on his iron. Or the toaster. But rest assured, that brother will get burned......
water bed heater?
Old 10-20-2010   #12
devo-x
Veteran

Rep Power: 269 devo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to devo-x

How about an early preview of Colts Part 2? It would boost the Texans confidence to sweep the Colts this year
Adopt-A-Texan 2009: Kevin Walter and Owen Daniels
devo-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010   #13
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

I predict Bye will throw for 325 yards and 4 TDs.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010   #14
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 108483 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

I predict the Texans will tie the worst all time bye week records. Least total offense, passing, rushing, scoring, total defense, rushing defense, scoring defense, YPA, etc.

Fortunately they won't break any of those records.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010   #15
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Lorks takes are great and im sure he will be back after the bye..others...

I am wondering where the video evidence of shaub's poor play last week was
25 for 33, 300 yds and two tds, I am sure there is evidence that he coulda done better.

ok thats what I thought. True informed analysis goes both ways..Im just sayin.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010   #16
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 71928 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

I found some serious trash talking from Bye this week on NSPN.

Bye QB Ima Noshow when asked about facing the Texans secondary: "You know, I'm excited to get out there and test those young corners. I haven't seen that much burning since I joined vince young in an all night jacuzzi jack fest down on South Congress."

Bye RB Gimpy (Ron Dayne) Directionless on the Texans pourous run D last week: "Those guys reminded me of my favorite swiss cheese fondue. Usually I just run at my O line and fall down. This week I'm expecting to run for at least 150 yards... by half time."
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010   #17
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Old 10-21-2010   #18
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

I am going to out on a limb, and say the Texans D gives up 0 yards and 0 points to the Bye offense this week. The Bye Offense has been downright dreadful this year. I will have to do some research, but I don't think they have picked up a single point, let alone a yard.

Sadly, the Bye Defense has been lights out this year and has not given up a single yard or point. NOBODY has been able to do anything against them. I expect to see several of Bye's Defensive players in the Probowl this year. It may be early, but I am thinking they may have the Best D of all time...all time!

So I am going to say 0-0 draw.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010   #19
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
I found some serious trash talking from Bye this week on NSPN.

Bye RB Gimpy (Ron Dayne) Directionless on the Texans pourous run D last week: "Those guys reminded me of my favorite swiss cheese fondue. Usually I just run at my O line and fall down. This week I'm expecting to run for at least 150 yards... by half time."
You forgot to include the part where Dayne mentioned that he plans on giving one of his lineman a career-ending injury this week.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read