Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-17-2010   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Thank You fans

I didn't get to see the game from my seats @ Reliant. But I listened on the radio, & you guys were rocking.

That false start @ 4:36 in the second Qtr, on 4th down was huge.

You brought it all game long...

Thank You Houston.
Old 10-17-2010   #2
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thank You fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I didn't get to see the game from my seats @ Reliant. But I listened on the radio, & you guys were rocking.

Thank You Houston.
I thought the crowd was pretty feeble until the fourth quarter. It just wasn't as rocking as one would think.
Old 10-17-2010   #3
Ghostform
Veteran

Rep Power: 7329 Ghostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe all the booing finally got to the offense in the 4th quarter
Ghostform is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010   #4
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 14086 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

For the few people who ragged on me for leaving at halftime last week, just letting you know i was in my seat the whole game yelling my ass off!

I will always cheer for a team that is giving it their all out there, and that's what i saw today. I hope we see more of that team, with maybe an improved defense thrown in the mix somewhere.

The loss of Demeco pains me inside though
Old 10-17-2010   #5
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

I had a very bad feeling after KC's first drive. I will say though that the fans were still going nuts through most of the game.

Some asshole scalpers sells the seats behind me to the opposing team every week, and this game the Chiefs fans were going nuts the whole game....until the last drive

Although I will say this, I think I reserve the right to crotch punch when the national anthem is being sung, and the Chiefs' fans yell 'Chiefs' instead of Brave at the end of the national anthem.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010   #6
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2739 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

You're welcome
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010   #7
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

the first 3 quaters was tame

Ive noticed our crowd only goes apeshit if the game is close in the 4th quarter

or its a really important game like PS on the line and what not which has been never in the past 8 years LOL

I wonder how our crowd would be in like a AFC champ game LOL
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-17-2010   #8
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
I had a very bad feeling after KC's first drive. I will say though that the fans were still going nuts through most of the game.

Some asshole scalpers sells the seats behind me to the opposing team every week, and this game the Chiefs fans were going nuts the whole game....until the last drive

Although I will say this, I think I reserve the right to crotch punch when the national anthem is being sung, and the Chiefs' fans yell 'Chiefs' instead of Brave at the end of the national anthem.
all I ask is that if this happens, PLEASE youtube it!!
Old 10-17-2010   #9
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
For the few people who ragged on me for leaving at halftime last week, just letting you know i was in my seat the whole game yelling my ass off!

I will always cheer for a team that is giving it their all out there, and that's what i saw today. I hope we see more of that team, with maybe an improved defense thrown in the mix somewhere.

The loss of Demeco pains me inside though
Good to hear, I was wondering!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010   #10
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes, the crowd may have been tame in the first 3 quarters but from what I saw on TV they were all standing and looking as if they were just dying for us to make a play and give us something to cheer about.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post

Thank You Houston.
My pleasure TK!!!

I won't be taking any calls at work tomorrow, but it was worth it!!!
Old 10-17-2010   #12
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21813 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

I was at the game. That fourth quarter was a freaking BLAST.

Had a lot of fun. Damn near had a heart attack, and can barely talk, but still had fun.
houstonspartan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010   #13
HOUFan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 HOUFan could be on the next Madden coverHOUFan could be on the next Madden coverHOUFan could be on the next Madden coverHOUFan could be on the next Madden coverHOUFan could be on the next Madden coverHOUFan could be on the next Madden coverHOUFan could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post

Hmm...in my section, every week I see the same thing. Four seats in front of me every week has been fans of the opposing team.
Colts fans, okay....Dallas fans, sure....Chiefs fans, wow....I think this scalper hates texans fans or something. So next game I expect chargers fans in front of me....either way I still yell louder than they can.
HOUFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010   #14
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Parts of the Bullpen remain HOME to opposing teams fans. I've started to recognize supposedly loyal TEXAN fans who wear other teams jerseys at certain times of the year. To each his own I guess. BUT, pretty dumb when you make a total ass out of yourself pulling against the team you wear a jersey for 9 out of 10 games a year. I'm pretty old fashioned and don't understand this line of thinking, but, that's the way football is this day and age. Not enough true HOME TEAM loyalty, IMHO!!

I thought the atmosphere was pretty awesome most of the game. I spent the second half in the Bullpen Pub and it was definitely rocking! There is a few seconds delay from what's going on on the field before it shows up on the TV, so we KNEW the results of a play ahead of time by the noise the crowd made. It was great!! We knew Amobi's sack ended the game before we saw it, and it made us all delirious! Kinda weird, but fun.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010   #15
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Yes, the crowd may have been tame in the first 3 quarters but from what I saw on TV they were all standing and looking as if they were just dying for us to make a play and give us something to cheer about.
I just watched the game again. I have to apologize, the crowd was rocking in the 1st and 2nd quarter when we were trailing still. Good job fans. Don't stop.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010   #16
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
I just watched the game again. I have to apologize, the crowd was rocking in the 1st and 2nd quarter when we were trailing still. Good job fans. Don't stop.
I rewatched the game too. Cameras were extremely selective with what fans they shot at. Doesn't tell the whole story at all.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read