Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-17-2010   #1
Gymrat2005
Rookie

Rep Power: 27 Gymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The Secondary

First off let me start off by saying, I would be happy if for the next 3 years we spend a 1st round pick on a corner back or a safety.

BUT, the corners and safetys we have now are more than capable of being shut down type of players.

I have come to watch and watch this secondary, and its problem is the scheme. Quit running cover 2. Your asking pollard to do to much when we know his strength isnt his cover skills.
Gymrat2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010   #2
Fox
All Pro

Rep Power: 414 Fox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Secondary

Ya know I somewhat agree with this. Our DB's are young and inexperienced, but I think there's talent there that's being under utilized. Frank Bush's defense seriously lacks creativity and appears to rely much more on the opposing team making a mistake than trying to make a play ourselves.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010   #3
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185617 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Secondary

What secondary ?

I think someone should make a comercial like the one where HHWNBM lines up with no OL .... accept in this version the defense lines up with no secondary.

The scheme sucks ....
3rd down and short and corners playing an 8 yard cushion ....

Who the hell are those guy's out there impersonating professional athletes ?

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read