Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-17-2010   #1
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I love my Houston Texans!

We are 4-2 going into the bye week!

Defense sucks but that's for tomorrow because today I am celebrating a hell of a win!

You are my hero AJ!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010   #2
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default Re: I love my Houston Texans!

who's this andre johnson everyone's talking about?
Old 10-17-2010   #3
SrslySirius
Veteran

Rep Power: 1370 SrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respected

Matthew icewater schaub.

Edit: THE ABOVE WAS MEANT TO BE POSTED IN ALL CAPS, AND I AM OFFENDED FOR NOT BEING PERMITTED TO DO SO.

Edit 2: LOL I CAN POST EDITS IN ALL CAPS. CORRECTING FIRST DECLARATION!

EDIT 3: WELL SON OF A GUN, DOING THAT REVERTS EVERYTHING BACK TO LOWERCASE. *SHAKES FIST*
SrslySirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010   #4
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25135 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected

We can`t outscore every team, can we? I am psyched as I could be, because other than last year, this year we find ways to win, not to lose.

But with that secondary there is no way this team goes places this year. Trade for a lockdown corner, because other than the secondary this team has very few holes (perhaps interior O and D-Line... but I think we are ok there). And giving up more than 400 yards to the chiefs is unacceptable.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010   #5
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I had to post something positive after this win because it was all negative but not anymore because this is NOT last year we came away with the WIN!

Edit:
LikeMike this is a thread for celebrating a great win not talking about how we are not going anywhere, take your negativity elsewhere for now!
Old 10-17-2010   #6
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Agreed, I love my Texans....sometimes a love/mild-hate though.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010   #7
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Anyone leave early this game?

Hehe!
Sponsored links
Old 10-17-2010   #8
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 126226 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm happy for the win but with obvious worries.

The thing I'm happy about is NO TEXANS NEXT WEEK. I can't believe I just said that but it's the way I feel. Us fans need to get our blood pressure back in order and in just might take 15 day to do it.

Imagine how long this break would be with a loss to mull over.
Old 10-17-2010   #9
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

I will say that the Texans get me worked up every week. I swear in about 20 years I'm going to have a heart attack at a game.

It's kinda ironic that trauma patients try and die in front of me on a daily basis and I am not nervous at all, but when the Texans play, I'm shaking like an alcoholic who hasn't had a drink in a week
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010   #10
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I'm happy for the win but with obvious worries.

The thing I'm happy about is NO TEXANS NEXT WEEK. I can't believe I just said that but it's the way I feel. Us fans need to get our blood pressure back in order and in just might take 15 day to do it.

Imagine how long this break would be with a loss to mull over.
could not have said it better myself.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read