Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday Thread: Chiefs @ Texans

Maddict5

Hall of Fame
Hoping to summon my inner superstition from the Colts @ Texans thread by starting this to to help us get a win today (2am here).

IF we go into the bye 4-2 facing a MNF showdown against the colts with duane back and the two terrible losses v the giants & cowboys dont seem so bad, we really need this one though. alot of tough games post bye week

Only 10? Would you make it in 2 more hours? It's so tough for me to be awake every early monday morning. (The game usually starts at 2AM Japan time) :yawn:

Go Texans!!!

Hittn' da road. See you guys in three hours.

No injuries today!! Well... not really. I hope GoChiefs trips and mildly sprains his ankle. Lol. It's been a pleasure having you around this week! Hope you come back.

Go Texans.

Game Day!! Gates open in one hour!!! Vodka is packed, I'm ready to go!!!

And I am awake and won't miss my ride!! :texanbill:

So where do we check about the status of the roof (open or closed ?)
for todays game ?

I will donate a 150$ to Habitat for Humanity if the Texans give up less than 250 yards passing today.

:texflag:

Jacoby playing today, return game should be a LOT better. Now, if Slaton could lose his helmet before the opening kickoff we could be GREATLY improved in the return game.

Texans win today!!!!!

4-2 into the BYE.

Also rooting for JAX tomorrow night over BSM (Bumblescum Mountain) on MNF.

:texflag:

:jam:

Time to go make queso!

As I pointed out in another thread somewhere, I think it’s humorous that the Houston Texans are playing a team that was the Dallas Texans in the early AFL. Looking up the Dallas Texans I found that the NFL put a team called the Dallas Texans in Dallas in 1951. The team later became the Baltimore Colts which today is our nemesis the Indy Colts. Strange how these things work out.

I just can't get myself jacked up over this team anymore. Unless they go on a 5-6 game winning streak in the same season, I'll get as excited for them as they do home games.

Breaking News: The Texans are on local TV here in Omaha, colour me a happy camper, no searching for grainy online streams.
:kingkong:

PFT said:
Chambers is joined in street clothes by the following:

Defensive end Alex Magee
Linebacker Justin Cole
Safety Kendrick Lewis
Offensive tackle Ryan O'Callaghan
Fullback Tim Castille
Defensive end Tyson Jackson
Safety Reshard Langford

On the other side, the Texans will sit these players:

Linebacker Darryl Sharpton
Linebacker Xavier Adibi
Third quarterback Matt Leinart
Guard Mike Brisiel
Wide receiver Dorin Dickerson
Cornerback Sherrick McManis
Linebacker Kevin Bentley
Defensive end Jesse Nading

Shame McManis is out, didn't realized he was injured. Hopefully Molden will show us something today.

Got my chips n' dips ready, my red Texans shirt on.Excited that I finally get to see the Texans play in HD TV down here in NE. I know Kiwitexans must be savoring the glorious high-def moment today too. :cool:

EDIT: He beat me too it. A Texas team killed their local team yesterday, let's repeat it today.

Dude, its ok. At worst we go 3-3 with next game @ Indy. :thinking:

Before the season started, I would have been happy with a 3-3 start. Now I want a 4-2 start, and there's no reason why we can't have it. I guess it just depends on which Houston team shows up today.

On the other side, the Texans will sit these players:

Linebacker Darryl Sharpton
Linebacker Xavier Adibi
Third quarterback Matt Leinart
Guard Mike Brisiel
Wide receiver Dorin Dickerson
Cornerback Sherrick McManis
Linebacker Kevin Bentley
Defensive end Jesse Nading
So the unknown David Nixon is the only active LB in reserve? Talk about razor thin. Stay healthy Cush, DeMeco, and Zac.

Back