Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-15-2010   #1
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3281 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Nike NFL Pro Combat Jerseys

I found these images on another board, these might be the future jerseys of the NFL once Nike gets the rights in 2012. I think these are the images released so far, once more are released I'll post them here.

What do you guys think of them?

*EDIT* Forgot to add, these aren't official releases by Nike! Its made by some random person who uses the Pro Combat jerseys (which WILL be the jerseys of the NFL in 2012) and adds a more "futuristic" look to the unis. Teams will probably alter there unis slightly to better compliment the new Nike jerseys, but they probably won't be as extreme as the pictures show below.

Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010   #2
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3281 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nike NFL Pro Combat Jerseys

Old 10-15-2010   #3
Lucky

Rep Power: 207841 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Too XFLish.
Old 10-15-2010   #4
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Too XFLish.
And there's some things that shouldn't be messed with.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010   #5
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Too XFLish.
Yeah, I think the designs are just there for a little shock value, I doubt teams will change their uni's that much...but its likely they will use the Pro Combat jerseys with the look of the unis we currently have now.

I do kind of like the 9ers one though, if they made it a little less "busy-looking" it could turn out nice. The helmets look pretty badass as well, although I just now noticed its made by a company called Schutt. I'm not sure if the NFL is changing companies for helmets too.
Old 10-15-2010   #6
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

They will make a pro combat day so that way people like me will buy one.

Is it me or does the Buffalo jersey look dangerously close to an Oiler jersey? They get whatever they deserve.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010   #7
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2075 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

the bengals helmet looks sweet
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-15-2010   #8
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Is it me or does the Buffalo jersey look dangerously close to an Oiler jersey? They get whatever they deserve.
I'm not seeing it. I guess if they went with a lighter shade of blue it would look somewhat similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot pickle View Post
the bengals helmet looks sweet
Yeah, I'm really liking the Bengals helm. The pants...not so much .
Old 10-16-2010   #9
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 42567 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not a big fan of having photobucket plastered all over the unis, but it sure beats the yellow frog
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010   #10
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg no re View Post
I'm not a big fan of having photobucket plastered all over the unis, but it sure beats the yellow frog
and it's better than what's plastered on the walls if you're leaching Encyclopaedia Dramatica bandwidth.
Old 11-19-2010   #11
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Some more pictures have been released.
You can see all the uni's here: http://thelandryhat.com/2010/11/19/n...-nfl-uniforms/

Again, these aren't official unis. I've been hearing various reports, some saying a designer at Nike made them and others saying they are made by some random dude.

Here are some of my favorites:

Unsure about this one, it looks kinda cool, but I could see myself hating it after a while.

Umm...here is the Texans design. I think its safe to say the guy isn't a Texans fan...

...or a Raiders fan. This one made me feel sick. The black helmet is pretty nice, but those silver stripes on the biceps and the silver lines on the jersey itself are downright awful.

Old 11-19-2010   #12
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 3280 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

Complete fake.

http://www.cardboardconnection.com/f...national-media
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010   #13
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Good to know. Nike is planning on using a variation of the Pro Combat Jerseys in the NFL though, so while the look might not change much, the uniforms will definitely look similar to the ones shown in the pictures above.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read