Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-14-2010   #1
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 30145 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Arrive Late, Wear Red, Keep Quiet

Even Kubiak admits the team doesn't give a good effort unless they feel like 80 thousand people are against them. So wear your Chiefs gear (Battle Red is probably close enough), don't worry about being in your seat by kickoff, and remember QUIET - DEFENSE AT WORK. (Please make as much noise as possible when the offense is on the field - maybe the NFL's leading rushing offense will be able to gain more than 24 yards). Let's be the home field DISadvantage and get some of that road cooking working for us!
Fred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010   #2
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2739 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arrive Late, Wear Red, Keep Quiet

Excellent post!
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010   #3
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

September 8th, 2002 begs to differ with you!!!

Signed,

19-10

Old 10-15-2010   #4
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

They keep messing with the fans they won't have to worry about "home field advantage!!" They don't care about the fans, why should we care about them!!

As you can tell, I'm still pissed about the attitude they had when we played the Cowboys!! "IT'S JUST ANOTHER GAME!" GURRRRRRR!! My b/p just shot up to stroke level!! IF, and that is a huge IF, our players had the passion some of the fans have, we would not have to worry about any of this stuff. If they have played their hearts out, gone the extra step or two to improve, and done everything within their power to help our team win, BUT, still lose, I'm ok with that! I can go home at the end of the day knowing we got beat honestly!! BUT, to just lay down and play dead, screw up all over the place, give the impression that they don't give a crap about winning the game, OR pleasing the fans, then they can kiss my fat old ass!! I see anymore sick display of football like I watched during the Cowboy and Giants game, then I just might have to give them what they deserve from a faithful old diehard!! NOTHING!! After all, that seems to be what I am getting from them!!! YES, I hold a grudge!! Not real forgiving of a bad attitude and sorry excuses!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010   #5
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

you tell them GRANDMA
Old 10-15-2010   #6
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

You won't have to worry it seems like when its Liberty White or even Steel Blue the crowd still wears red, or at least thats the way it looks on tv.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010   #7
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 30145 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
September 8th, 2002 begs to differ with you!!!

Signed,

19-10

Ah, Glory Days - they pass you by. Yes, in another 40 years we can always look back on the good ole day - September 8, 2002.

Since exactly zero players and coaches remain on the team from that day afraid it is not too relevant to my point. I think there are still about 70 players and coaches on the team associated with the September 26, 2010 and October 10, 2010 debacles - those are the people who hate a supportive home crowd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
They keep messing with the fans they won't have to worry about "home field advantage!!" They don't care about the fans, why should we care about them!!

As you can tell, I'm still pissed about the attitude they had when we played the Cowboys!! "IT'S JUST ANOTHER GAME!" GURRRRRRR!! My b/p just shot up to stroke level!! IF, and that is a huge IF, our players had the passion some of the fans have, we would not have to worry about any of this stuff. If they have played their hearts out, gone the extra step or two to improve, and done everything within their power to help our team win, BUT, still lose, I'm ok with that! I can go home at the end of the day knowing we got beat honestly!! BUT, to just lay down and play dead, screw up all over the place, give the impression that they don't give a crap about winning the game, OR pleasing the fans, then they can kiss my fat old ass!! I see anymore sick display of football like I watched during the Cowboy and Giants game, then I just might have to give them what they deserve from a faithful old diehard!! NOTHING!! After all, that seems to be what I am getting from them!!! YES, I hold a grudge!! Not real forgiving of a bad attitude and sorry excuses!!
OK, Gma said what I really meant to say, only better. If people in the real world bring such a half-ass effort to work they are out of a job.
Fred is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read