Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-14-2010   #1
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Gameplan for Chiefs?

On D:
I think they have to take advantage of another average QB. They started to let Gradkowski get some momentum but Bernard Pollard played fireman all by his onesy. This isn't either Manning or FRIGGIN Promo, this is a backup playing above his head. I think they'll really press for sacks, pressure and QB rattle-lizing. They have GOT to come out and produce on D, it is the 6th game already and they have yet to have a signature stand, play, game, ANYTHING. Send the house at this fool. Go evil maniac on the blitz button. Maybe he'll just start flinging out ducks so lame even the WORST PASSING DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE gets a few picks. And speaking of that, can we NOT see a million 3 step passes against the D again? Can we stop playing like we're so afraid somebody might run past a defender (because THEY DO ANYWAY) that we can't play up or aggressively or with some just plain ol' F U? How 'bout some pride?!? Let's see it. At the very least, can we at least prove that the same game plan that's been used 6 weeks in a row has finally been figured out and we're forcing opposing OC's to think now?

On O:
CAN WE BE THE TEAM THAT THROWS A MILLION 3 STEP DROPS AND SCREENS AND DELAY HANDOFFS AND AGGRAVATE THE HELL OUTTA TEAMS' D?!?! Jeeeeeeeeez it works so well I got an idea, let's try this same shit that's getting Matt Schaub lit up, AJ shutdown and making the OL look like they eat too much friggin mayonaise! The Colts game has passed my friends and the Raiders will soon be distant too, it's time for the OL to have a game where they look like they care about their profession again. Bust some heads for Arian, keep Matt up and get his 2009 rythym going with a bunch of easy passes.

Special Teams:
Fire Steve Slaton. Hire me. I'll do it for $10,000 per return, additionally, if I don't make it to the 20 (don't worry, I'll make it) then I'll give back $1,000 per yard away. So if I hypothetical trip and fall at the 13, I have to give back 7 G's. But if I make it past the 50 I get $50,000 and if I get a TD I want season tickets for life.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010   #2
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 73838 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gameplan for Chiefs?

Sorry to say it but if we hit the big blitz button our worst in history pass defense will make that record untouchable.

Our pass rushers are BAD, if we send more BAD pass rushers the QB will punish us, even Cassell. Big Blitzes = Big Plays and we already give up more than our fair share of those.
Old 10-14-2010   #3
TimeKiller

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah well how about we try the same thing every week? Sweet. Let's go lose us some dignity and a football game!
Old 10-14-2010   #4
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
On D:
I think they have to take advantage of another average QB. They started to let Gradkowski get some momentum but Bernard Pollard played fireman all by his onesy. This isn't either Manning or FRIGGIN Promo, this is a backup playing above his head. I think they'll really press for sacks, pressure and QB rattle-lizing. They have GOT to come out and produce on D, it is the 6th game already and they have yet to have a signature stand, play, game, ANYTHING. Send the house at this fool. Go evil maniac on the blitz button. Maybe he'll just start flinging out ducks so lame even the WORST PASSING DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE gets a few picks. And speaking of that, can we NOT see a million 3 step passes against the D again? Can we stop playing like we're so afraid somebody might run past a defender (because THEY DO ANYWAY) that we can't play up or aggressively or with some just plain ol' F U? How 'bout some pride?!? Let's see it. At the very least, can we at least prove that the same game plan that's been used 6 weeks in a row has finally been figured out and we're forcing opposing OC's to think now?

On O:
CAN WE BE THE TEAM THAT THROWS A MILLION 3 STEP DROPS AND SCREENS AND DELAY HANDOFFS AND AGGRAVATE THE HELL OUTTA TEAMS' D?!?! Jeeeeeeeeez it works so well I got an idea, let's try this same shit that's getting Matt Schaub lit up, AJ shutdown and making the OL look like they eat too much friggin mayonaise! The Colts game has passed my friends and the Raiders will soon be distant too, it's time for the OL to have a game where they look like they care about their profession again. Bust some heads for Arian, keep Matt up and get his 2009 rythym going with a bunch of easy passes.

Special Teams:
Fire Steve Slaton. Hire me. I'll do it for $10,000 per return, additionally, if I don't make it to the 20 (don't worry, I'll make it) then I'll give back $1,000 per yard away. So if I hypothetical trip and fall at the 13, I have to give back 7 G's. But if I make it past the 50 I get $50,000 and if I get a TD I want season tickets for life.
Dude. Wtf. I should neg rep you for that post. Didn't you watch the Giants game? We don't game plan anymore...

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
They have GOT to come out and produce on D, it is the 6th game already and they have yet to have a signature stand, play, game, ANYTHING.
Watch the game again. Or just go through the play-by-play. It is just wrong to say we haven't produced anything on Defense.

First, keep in mind there were only 6 defensive possesions where our offense did not go 3 & out. in those possesions, our defense gave up -3, 12, 6, 5, 12, & 14 yards (granted that last one was because they started taking a knee to end the game) and a field goal.

Also know that while we gave up 259 yards & 24 points in the first half, we only gave up 164 yards & 10 points in the second half (Granted they called off the dogs after the 2 minute warning).

Another nice Houston Texans defensive fact, is after the half, the Texans started on defense. That first defensive possession resulted in a forced punt. And forced INTs on the next two possessions.

With that forced punt (3 & out) our offense did nothing (as a matter of fact, Schaub fumbled the ball on the third snap into the half). With the forced INT, the offense did nothing. With the second forced INT they scored a TD, but it only took 2 plays (the defense put them on the 17 yard line)..... which led to our defense giving up the 45 yards and a field goal.

Our offense was then on the field for less than 2 minutes. Our defense holds on, giving up 12 yards & forces a punt.

Our offense goes 3 & out.... eat up all of 18 seconds...... our defense gives up 70 yards and a touchdown.

I'm not saying our defense is great. But if they had a little help from the offense, this would have been a very, very different game.

Last edited by thunderkyss; 10-14-2010 at 06:49 PM.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Sorry to say it but if we hit the big blitz button our worst in history pass defense will make that record untouchable.

Our pass rushers are BAD, if we send more BAD pass rushers the QB will punish us, even Cassell. Big Blitzes = Big Plays and we already give up more than our fair share of those.
It's almost as if some people don't watch the whole game. They look at the score, & just make shit up to explain the beating.
Old 10-14-2010   #7
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Watch the game again. Or just go through the play-by-play. It is just wrong to say we haven't produced anything on Defense.

First, keep in mind there were only 6 defensive possesions where our offense did not go 3 & out. in those possesions, our defense gave up -3, 12, 6, 5, 12, & 14 yards (granted that last one was because they started taking a knee to end the game) and a field goal.

Also know that while we gave up 259 yards & 24 points in the first half, we only gave up 164 yards & 10 points in the second half (Granted they called off the dogs after the 2 minute warning).

Another nice Houston Texans defensive fact, is after the half, the Texans started on defense. That first defensive possession resulted in a forced punt. And forced INTs on the next two possessions.

With that forced punt (3 & out) our offense did nothing (as a matter of fact, Schaub fumbled the ball on the third snap into the half). With the forced INT, the offense did nothing. With the second forced INT they scored a TD, but it only took 2 plays (the defense put them on the 17 yard line)..... which led to our defense giving up the 70 yards and a field goal.

Our offense was then on the field for less than 2 minutes. Our defense holds on, giving up 12 yards & forces a punt.

Our offense goes 3 & out.... eat up all of 18 seconds...... our defense gives up 70 yards and a touchdown.

I'm not saying our defense is great. But if they had a little help from the offense, this would have been a very, very different game.
Remove Mike from the sig block and put yours in there. Just wanted that sig on your post.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-14-2010   #8
TimeKiller

Quote:

With that forced punt (3 & out) our offense did nothing (as a matter of fact, Schaub fumbled the ball on the third snap into the half). With the forced INT, the offense did nothing. With the second forced INT they scored a TD, but it only took 2 plays (the defense put them on the 17 yard line)..... which led to our defense giving up the 45 yards and a field goal.

Sweet, they were good for a half of football that didn't matter. So we'll give em a .5/5. 1/10 for all you mathletes out there. Go Texans.

I'd send at least 7 on every play. Until Cassel curled up like David Carr. At this point I could care less if they gave up 900 yards doing it, I'd just like to see a street fight.
Old 10-14-2010   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Gameplan for Chiefs?
Score early, score often!! And for the love of Pete, **** the "prevent 'D'"!!!
Old 10-14-2010   #10
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So, if we would of played two good halfs (halves?), we would have only given up 328 yds & 20 points? O gee golly wow, we would have only lost by ten!

I don't care what the stats say, look at the scoreboard!

We lost badly at home. Time to move on. I understand that there are some positives with our team, but lets not try to paint a rosy picture here. We are sitting here 1-2 at home. They have to get that turned around, or kiss the season goodbye.

I normally agree with what you say, but I think you are reaching a bit too much. Our defense against the Giants sucked for one half, and was just bad the other.

Our offense against the Giants sucked the entire game.

Our team needs to come out and put on a dominating performance this Sunday and regain their and the fans confidence in this team.

If they don't, this board is going to blow up and flame 9500 computers to ash...

and lots of hopes and dreams with it.
Old 10-14-2010   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Sweet, they were good for a half of football that didn't matter. So we'll give em a .5/5. 1/10 for all you mathletes out there. Go Texans.

I'd send at least 7 on every play. Until Cassel curled up like David Carr. At this point I could care less if they gave up 900 yards doing it, I'd just like to see a street fight.
I don't know if you'd know what you were looking at if you saw just that. & the point isn't that they played for a half. They were consistent throughout the game. Give them time..... heck if they would have ran a few more times, just to get time off the clock, letting the defense rest, this would have been a totally different game.

They lost their focus on the second defensive possession, they pressured the heck out of Manning, but he managed to toss the ball up & his TE made an excellent catch for a big play. They shut down the play side of the next run play, but Antonio SMith lost backside contain...

We'd like for that not to happen, but it happens. The offense gets the ball & throws an INT after being on the field for less than a minute.

Read my post again, if the offense didn't go three & out, the NYGiants got nothing.
Old 10-14-2010   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
So, if we would of played two good halfs (halves?), we would have only given up 328 yds & 20 points? O gee golly wow, we would have only lost by ten!
The point of my post wasn't to paint a rosey picture. My point is that it isn't true to say they've done nothing. TimeKiller said
Quote:
On D:
They have GOT to come out and produce on D, it is the 6th game already and they have yet to have a signature stand, play, game, ANYTHING.
In the Giants game alone, you have several 3 & outs, a series for a -3 yards, & 2 forced INTs. I know that's not "great" but it should be enough for the offense to "produce" more than 10 points & 195 yards of offense.

Quote:

We lost badly at home. Time to move on. I understand that there are some positives with our team, but lets not try to paint a rosy picture here. We are sitting here 1-2 at home. They have to get that turned around, or kiss the season goodbye.
You're not saying anything new. Nor are you saying anything that has anything to do with my post, as it pertains to this thread. Maybe I should just ***** & moan & post retarded crap you can agree with, regardless how accurate it may not be.
Quote:
I normally agree with what you say, but I think you are reaching a bit too much. Our defense against the Giants sucked for one half, and was just bad the other.
What did you expect from our defense before the game?

Why?

If you expected much different than what you got, I don't know what to say. Surely you didn't expect us to get extremely better in a week?

I don't think I am the one reaching.
Quote:
That's really my only point.
Quote:
Our team needs to come out and put on a dominating performance this Sunday and regain their and the fans confidence in this team.
Why? Do we think a dominating win over the Chiefs really means that much. If we dominate the Chiefs (like we dominated the Bengals last year) all that means is that 6 games isn't enough to tell you anything. The Colts are after the bye, they are a good team. If we lose to them, people are just going to be talking about "the same ole Texans"

What we need to do, is win the game & get out as healthy as we got in. No need to throw up a bunch fo stats for the heck of it. I'm not saying we need to get a lead & go soft. Just saying there is no need for any dominating. We need to go into the bye no worse off than we are today. Go to Indy like that team that whupped their ass Wk 1, and bring that home to put on San Diego.

I'll take a two game win streak, Indy & San Diego, over a dominating win over KC (I still want that win). Two wins in a row against quality is what we need to do.
Quote:
If they don't, this board is going to blow up and flame 9500 computers to ash...

KC might finish the season 8-8 for all we know.
Old 10-14-2010   #13
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry TK, I got so caught up in your post I forgot what you were responding to. Yes, our defense did do well in spots, and when they did, the offense responded with crap.

And you are right, as long as they get the win I will be happy.
Old 10-14-2010   #14
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I normally agree with what you say, but I think you are reaching a bit too much. Our defense against the Giants sucked for one half, and was just bad the other.Our offense against the Giants sucked the entire game.

1) Agreed. The season is quickly slipping away. Could be gone this weekend, IMO.

2) And that would be about what I watched. The WHOLE GAME.

3) I think this is the most important part. If this team looks (agian) like the one I've been watching, I'm thinking "What's up?" Also, I don't recall the palms up "WTF?" looks on the field by the team before.? Too much too young too early? We all see the weaknesses. I'm looking for a confidence builder. I hope we get it Sunday. At Home.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010   #15
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post

That is not necessarily true. QBs have a lower rating against our D when we blitz. In fact, it hurts their rating more than against most Ds (I mean compared to when we don't blitz). What we need to do is scheme wisely. In the Giants game, Cushing only blitzed twice. The result was two big plays for the D. I believe one was a sack (Cushing) and the other was an Int....caused by QB pressure from Cushing. At least one of those times, Mario dropped back into coverage. That's what our D didn't do enough. Maybe Demeco has lost his ability to get to the QB, IDK; but, Cushing hasn't.

Slot corner blitz makes Payton look stupid quite often, percentage wise.

I'm not saying that's what will specifically work against KC, but there's bound to be a blitz (or stunt) or two that will.

Blitz the Chefs!

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010   #16
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

What if we continue to win 1 of every 3 games at home and win ALL of our road games?

Then we go to the playoffs, play all our games on the road, win them all, go to the SB, get all "home-team" 'cuz it's a SB in Texas and we're in it....and lose to the Saints....cuz they're the visitors.

Or we could just go there and kick Dallas' @$$.

Old 10-15-2010   #17
HJam72
Hall of Fame

You do realize the problem is that Kubiak scripts all the defensive plays for the first 100 plays, don't you? He uses the same ones in every game.

I don't think it's gonna work.

Old 10-15-2010   #18
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 14086 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Score more points then they do.

Sorry i just had to.
Old 10-15-2010   #19
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree with TK. The focus has largely been on our defense this past week when our offense really sucked the whole game. Our defense had some good drives with 3 and outs, but also got burned on some good plays and some lucky plays.

However, we aren't going to beat any team in the league if our offense only puts up 10 points. And our defense is going to look that much worse if they are on the field for 40 minutes a game. We can have a ball control offense, and I think it may be the best way to keep our defense off the field
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010   #20
TimeKiller

Quote:
I don't know if you'd know what you were looking at if you saw just that. & the point isn't that they played for a half. They were consistent throughout the game. Give them time..... heck if they would have ran a few more times, just to get time off the clock, letting the defense rest, this would have been a totally different game.

They lost their focus on the second defensive possession, they pressured the heck out of Manning, but he managed to toss the ball up & his TE made an excellent catch for a big play. They shut down the play side of the next run play, but Antonio SMith lost backside contain...

We'd like for that not to happen, but it happens. The offense gets the ball & throws an INT after being on the field for less than a minute.

Read my post again, if the offense didn't go three & out, the NYGiants got nothing.
I'll give you that the offense sucked a mighty one. Given. The OP was not exactly a ringing endorsement for the O but.....

But there is no explanation for the suckitude that occured on defense. Getting a few 3&O's on the way to giving up 27 is not a positive for me.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read