Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-13-2010   #1
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Just some more positive "what if" thinking!

Now keep this down because I don't want the football gods to hear (j/k). I realized that 12 of our games this year are opponents that we faced in 2002. Then I noticed that so far this year, we beat the teams we lossed to in 2002 and we lossed to the teams we beat in 2002. Could there be something in the alignment of the universe? Could it be that payback is indeed becoming a female dog? What if that ends up being the case. What does that mean for our season.

Team 2002 2010
Colts L W
Redskins L W
Cowboys W L
Raiders W
Giants W L
Colts L W (if scenario is true)
Chargers L W (if scenario is true)
Jaguars W L (if scenario is true)
Titans L W (if scenrio is true)
Eagles L W (if scenario is true)
Ravens L W (if scenario is true)
Titans L W (if scenario is true)
Jags L W (if scenario is true)

That would be 10 wins right there!!

teams we didn't play in 2002 (already included Raiders since we already played them)

Chiefs
@Broncos
@Jets

Say we go 1-2 in those games because we lose the two on the road.

11-5 baby, with a sweep of The Colts and Titans, and a split with Jville. We might just win the division.

El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 154760 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just some more positive "what if" thinking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Now keep this down because I don't want the football gods to hear (j/k). I realized that 12 of our games this year are opponents that we faced in 2002. Then I noticed that so far this year, we beat the teams we lossed to in 2002 and we lossed to the teams we beat in 2002. Could there be something in the alignment of the universe? Could it be that payback is indeed becoming a female dog? What if that ends up being the case. What does that mean for our season.

Team 2002 2010
Colts L W
Redskins L W
Cowboys W L
Raiders W
Giants W L
Colts L W (if scenario is true)
Chargers L W (if scenario is true)
Jaguars W L (if scenario is true)
Titans L W (if scenrio is true)
Eagles L W (if scenario is true)
Ravens L W (if scenario is true)
Titans L W (if scenario is true)
Jags L W (if scenario is true)

That would be 10 wins right there!!

teams we didn't play in 2002 (already included Raiders since we already played them)

Chiefs
@Broncos
@Jets

Say we go 1-2 in those games because we lose the two on the road.

11-5 baby, with a sweep of The Colts and Titans, and a split with Jville. We might just win the division.

I am not much for your theory. We are not the same team we were in 2002 so how do you work that in?
Old 10-13-2010   #3
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I am not much for your theory. We are not the same team we were in 2002 so how do you work that in?
The fact that we aren't the same team as we were in 2002 is what is driving my theory. It's like the reverse of everything. The football gods (j/k) are going to make it all up to us this year by allowing us to beat the teams that kicked us around in 2002. Our only sacrifice is losing to the teams we beat in 2002 that are on our current 2010 schedule.

Was that hard to figure out after I stated we are beating the teams we lost to in 02 and losing to the teams we beat in 02? It's all in fun man.
Old 10-13-2010   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 249243 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I like the way you think.
Old 10-14-2010   #5
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Sounds good to me.

It is LOST, sorry I had to!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010   #6
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
Sounds good to me.

No harmed, no fouled.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010   #7
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
Sounds good to me.

AAAAhhhhh!!! You got me! Super brain fart there.
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read