Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-11-2010   #1
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Kubiak live monday press conference @ 3:30

http://prod.www.texans.clubs.nfl.com...4-529b699fe47f

Finger tap away Gary.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010   #2
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak live monday press conference @ 3:30

Is the feed all jacked up on other computers or is it just mine?
Old 10-11-2010   #3
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm seeing it just fine. The phrase "Three-legged cat trying to cover up shit on a frozen pond" comes to mind in watching Gary today.
Old 10-11-2010   #4
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 104108 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post
Is the feed all jacked up on other computers or is it just mine?
Mine is wonky as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010   #5
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I'm seeing it just fine. The phrase "Three-legged cat trying to cover up shit on a frozen pond" comes to mind in watching Gary today.
LMAO.....

Maybe its good for me that the stream is all interrupted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Mine is wonky as well
I'll get 5-7 secs of audio, then I'll get frozen Kubiak. Then 5-7 secs of audio. More frozen Kubiak.

Just as disjointed as our gameplan.....
Old 10-11-2010   #6
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

1st 13 plays - 8 or 9 MAs

My God in heaven i want every game on the road...close reliant up, lets play KC at arrowhead.
Old 10-11-2010   #7
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3733 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post
LMAO.....

Maybe its good for me that the stream is all interrupted.

I'll get 5-7 secs of audio, then I'll get frozen Kubiak. Then 5-7 secs of audio. More frozen Kubiak.

Just as disjointed as our gameplan.....
Kind of like our secondary...5-7 plays and then they all freeze up.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-11-2010   #8
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah seriously 8 or 9 missed assignments on 13 plays? That's just pathetic. I can't believe we were messing it up that much.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010   #9
J_R
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2074 J_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respected

Sloppy recap:

Talk about Giants ability to take away cut back lanes?

Wish we had more runs. 8 carries in first half. Didnt run ball alot in 2nd half. Never really could evaluate it. Got behind and started throwing. They stopped everything we did.

Is Bernard's shoulder an issue?

Not that I know of. Everyone is beat up. We gotta push through.

When you have a team that is up and down like you have, is that something you see ahead of time?

Good observation. Played some good and poor games in big spurts. We're trying to find consistency as a team. That is the key to being a great team. Hardest thing to find. we're searching. Long way to go.

When you were in Denver and in the playoffs every year, what were you doing then that you'd like to do now?

Yeah, I've had my tailed kicked before if you're asking that. That is so long ago. Being great is about consistency. We got big issues. Gotta fix it or we'll have some issues throughout. It wont hold up like it is now.

Many players mention you may have been lackadaisical.

I told them coming out of Dallas game, some of that edge coming home, maybe we werent quite the same with that edge. I challenged them the night before the game and obviously we didnt get that done.

This is a team trying to find an identity. Why abandon the run?

We abandoned it at 21-0. That was on me.

What are you gonna do to get a pass rush?

Tried a few diff. guys. Manning didnt go down at all. It's gonna be about the group. Gotta continue to search. Anderson will try this week. It's about the group. It's not good enough as a group.

Would you and Rick rule out a trade?

Lining up who I got.

You talked about lack of urgency, there have been days like this before, what have you seen?

I didnt say that. I said, that there is an edge sometimes when you go on the road, not having the home crowd, home city, you have an edge when on the road. I didnt see that edge against Dallas. I thought we played/started 100 mph yesterday then it blew up. Nothing wrong with the start of the game.

In the past you talk about the team getting pats on the back and not going forward with it ,where they respond with criticism, how do you get their backs to the wall?

About maturity. If you relax any week, you will get beat. If thats something we're battling, I didnt see guys relaxing, we didnt play good. Played poorly. That's a nice challenge to have. I dont think we're there. We gotta push every week.

When Matt has come under heavy attack, has he audibiled at the line?

We do some. Not a big Matt take over at the LOS. He checks off some plays and flip plays.

Matt doesnt seem sharp start to finish. What's Wrong and if not wrong, why?

He wasnt yesterday. Didnt have any help. We need to protect better, run better routes. A lot of people involved in that. We gotta win games when the QB throws only 180 yards. He cant throw for 300 or 400 a week. I dont know what we'll have to do this week to win. There cant be one way to be successful.

Going against a good Chiefs D.

I'm so into us right now. Havent looked yet.

You say you are behind?

Looking at my team today.

What do you look at when you look at yourself?

Looking at the O. Ran 13 plays. Down 21-0. Trying to see what I did in that game and what I asked them to do. I was concerned about the focus. I then have to go look. Very concerned about the 13 snaps.

Update on Jacoby, Arian?

Just a sore knee. Heading in right direction.

Andre?

He's fine. Obviously sore. No setbacks

Both losses to NFC east teams, balls deflected, only 1 tip in those games

Obviously they were good in our 3 step drop game. They got their hands up. As offense, we gotta cut them and get hands down. Didnt do good job yesterday.

How did Cushing do?

Glad he was out there. Active. Not perfect by any means. Good effort, played about 60 plays. He looked like himself. Snaps behind but looked fast.

Your D has been up against it. What changes are in store? Can you make a dramatic change?

No doubt in my mind we can. We have to believe in what we're doing. We're going with these young guys. A lot of improvement to do. I see flashes but no consistency. Trying to find the consistency and edge to do it right all the time.

Second guessing any vets leaving?

No, you gotta move on when you make those decisions. Part of the growth process but we need it to hurry up.

[Missed question but believe it was about McManis]
McManis played some nickel but got a hamstring issue.

------

Will have the GK show after it's over
J_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010   #10
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 104108 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm just angry...I wish Kubes would be too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010   #11
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

HoustonSportsFan09 thanks for putting up the txt.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010   #12
J_R
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2074 J_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
HoustonSportsFan09 thanks for putting up the txt.
NP. Sloppy but hope you can partially understand it.
Old 10-11-2010   #13
drewmar74
disgruntled

Quote:
Yeah. I don't expect him to come out to the podium and be so pissed that there's profanity and spittle. So said, he just looked kinda lost on this one. Shell shocked, maybe? I think old boy is running out of ideas on how to get this thing flying right.

I like Gary. I just think he's maxed out and in over his head.
Old 10-11-2010   #14
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

I listen to this presser probably 9/10 times...I gotta say,

:vomit:

at the 'reporters' questions. Barry Warner and John McClain ask horseshit questions every friggin week. "How Cushing was?" with zero follow up questions. Make him answer a hot question and put the pressure on Cushing through the media to produce, showing effort is nice but they're professionals. Effort being a question....well...it shouldn't be a question even though every week we sit around and question the team's effort.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010   #15
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 47328 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I listen to this presser probably 9/10 times...I gotta say,

:vomit:

at the 'reporters' questions. Barry Warner and John McClain ask horseshit questions every friggin week. "How Cushing was?" with zero follow up questions. Make him answer a hot question and put the pressure on Cushing through the media to produce, showing effort is nice but they're professionals. Effort being a question....well...it shouldn't be a question even though every week we sit around and question the team's effort.
Yeah, how about:

_ What is the thought for not playing Molden at CB? If he was good enough/ and healthy enough to make the team ahead of Jacques Reeves, wouldn't it be likely that he would play better ball than Jackson right now?

_ Or, Precisely what adjustments were made on defense at halftime?

_ Or, Eli Manning commented about how predictable the coverage would be and was elated to see the preparation workout so well... What does this defensive staff do to address issues of being too predictable and in attempting to disguise coverages or hide tendencies? Is that not possible, right now, because of the inexperience back there?

_Or, we know you don't like calling out players to fans, but to most fans, every play made to a WR is the fault of the closest CB... Bernard Pollard acknowledged one blown coverage on the second TD... How much of the problem with coverage, right now, are the safeties inability to cover deep in the Cover 2 defense?

_How is Brisiel's knee?

_ How much longer are you going to stick with Slaton at KR. He's been awful, regardless of the other 10 guys. He runs tenatively... I heard you were trying out Dexter Jackson today.. true? any others?
Old 10-11-2010   #16
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 21478 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Damn I thought that was the "Mad" Kubiak!
Old 10-11-2010   #17
J_R
Hall of Fame

Mike will miss a couple weeks with a sprained MCL

"We'd like to get him(Molden) involved. He has missed time with injuries though. Hopefully he can stay in one piece."
Old 10-11-2010   #18
J_R
Hall of Fame

Sloppy recap of Gary Kubiak show on SR610:

Joined by Coach Kubiak. Rich and Rob here, appreciate you joining us. Coach, obviously a game where nothing went right. Health of some guys? Brisiel?

Mike will miss a couple weeks. A sprained MCL. Hopefully we can get him back after the bye. Caldwell will be the starter. Studdard will get going again. Arian looks good. He ran with the team. McManis has a hamstring issue. Andre Johnson is fine. Sore but is ok. He wasnt 100% but made some plays.

Dickerson?

Got his knee banged. He and Jacoby will be day to day. Sharpton has broken bone in his hand and will play with it.

I'm sure you didnt see the game going the way it did but what happened?

I'll give them credit, they did it in all 3 phases but we sure helped them. Penalties hurt us all around. Struggled in the return game. Defensively, 3 and out and 18 play span where we gave up big yards and plays. It wasnt one phase or one group. It was everyone including coaches.

How discouraging is it?

We're disappointed. We put in the work and stunk. It was not a good day. I believe in my team. We have been inconsistent. It wont be any different this week. If we play like this week, we wont win next week. Got to fix our problems and try to get better.

Was the gameplan trying to establish the pass?

First 3 plays were designed to throw. It wasnt a good start. No balance. Never tested the running game. 8 or 9 runs in the first half. We didnt get anything established. No excuses.

What did Giants do to stop the running game?

It was moreso, we're down 21, we gotta make plays. I got aggressive with the play-calling. Its just the way the game went.

[Caller]: How much can you contribute Jackson's struggle to the D-line?

It's all tied together. Kareem not the only guy they're attacking. Other guys too. LBs have to do their jobs and job up front. WE're struggling against the pass and we'll get tested. Yesterday, 8 or 9 minutes left in game, Giants kept throwing it. We'll continue to get tested. No sacks yesterday, we gotta get better as a group.

Kareem is the focus, he is the rookie, 1st round pick, etc, but as you point out, he's not the only one. How is he holding up or what's his mindset?

He's a tough-minded young man. This league is different. A new challenge. Because he is young, people will go after him. In the end, it will make him better in my opinion.

There were moments Brice was in and Jackson out, this was just the rotation correct?

That was planned all along. We wanted to play Brice and McManis too.

[via question on HT.com] What does the team have to do to get consistent pass rush? What can be done in the secondary?

It's consistency. I can sit and pull 3 series that were good. I can pull bad stuff too. It's finding a way to play 4 quarters.

If there is a silver lining, you did have 4 takeaways in past couple games.

Yeah, but we gave it right back yesterday. Winning turnover battle usually means success.

[Caller]: How is Molden coming along? Will he see PT anytime soon?

We'd like to get him involved. He has missed time with injuries though. Hopefully he can stay in one piece.

How about Nolan?

He did ok. 'Gene played a bit more than him. He can tackle better. He did good stuff. Almost gave up a big play, discipline right there. He can get better. We'll give him some more chances.

Where does Osi U. rank?

He's pretty good. They're physical up front. Tuck on the other side. They did a heck of a job yesterday.

They got some hands on some of the balls. Risks when you go into 3 step drop?

Yes, but that is why we cut and things like that. We got to do a better job.

[Caller]: Have you decided to look at a veteran CB?

We're going with these young guys we have. We picked up Paymah. He is a vet. We believe in our young guys. We gotta get better as a team and help them out.

About the speech to the team, you made reference of trying to get same edge at Reliant as you do on the road. What is it about not having the same edge at home?

My intentions were not to say we didnt have edge. When your "up against it" on the road, I can see the focus in the guys eyes and how they do things. It cant be different at home. We have to have the same focus. It's very good on the road but have seen flashes of it not being where it needs at home. There has been a lack of focus. We need to check ourselves and make sure we're doing things the same.

Surprised the Giants were called for more penalties because it seemed like they came at inopportune times.

Yeah, came on ST. On D, all penalties were first down conversions. On O, they were big plays or on TDs. Other thing interesting, we had 5 plays over 50 yards. All those plays followed by penalty, sack, or something negative.

[Caller]: Matt was on talking about O not getting into rythym, can you explain why you didnt go into no huddle or 2 minute offense after INT in the 3rd?

Funny, we said we were going to uptempo offense at half. Everytime we made play, we shot ourselves in the foot.

Unable to execute?

Yeah, we wanted to keep rythym if we could.

[Caller]: Why do we give WRs so much cushion? And why no bootlegs or out routes?

I agree. We gave up a lot of hitch routes. We had guys in position but..we were playing 8 man box and they were willing to throw hitch and were successful. Boots and that go hand in hand with how well we run the ball. Obviously we didnt do that well enough.

How is Owen Daniels and the comeback?

That was the best he played. He was a bright spot. He looked like himself. That's the OD I know.

He and Kevin are most underrated players in blocking.

Our guys do a good job. We expect that out of them and they're willing to do it.

[Caller]: With Andre, didnt seem like he was 100%. Why were we asking him to run 40+ yds or more with his injury?

He was ok. I wouldnt put him out there if I didnt think he could do what we wanted. I thought he played well. Not 100% but good enough to help the team. He got through clean and he'll be better this week.

[Caller]: Physical teams, its a trend, they beat us up front. How do we overcome this?

To me, we are trying to get physical ourselves. Nothing particular you run but gotta get physical yourself. In this league, no telling what it will take to win in any given week. We got 11 games left, we gotta find a way to be in every game. We got out of it in Dallas and NY. As far as Schobel, he's retired. We gotta get the guys we have ready

See anything from Mark Anderson?

We'll look hard at him this week. He got some speed and PR ability. Trying to catch him up.

[Text message]: Are you looking at any FAs, considering you're banged up at WR and D-line?

We got some issues at WR and D-line. We're getting challenged depth wise. Gotta stay focused with the guys you got here though. Rick always working and looking but I work with these guys I got with me.

The Chiefs will be at Reliant. They suffered they're first loss. Early thoughts?

They done a great job. They're building through the draft. Got some playmakers. On D, they had some players for a few years now. Romeo is a good coach. Charlie leading the O. THey're sound. They held Indy to 19 which is tough. We gotta fix our stuff.

They're giving up 14 points a game.

They're big. Got edge protected. DOnt give up big plays.

Surprised no undefeated teams left?

A little surprised. At the same time, balance in this league, it's more and more equal. Any given week, anything can happen which is what I'm preaching to my players.

How did Cushing look?

Glad he was out there. He was active, looked sharp. Got some pressure. Got to get his body back going but he'll be ready.

Appreciate the time. Good luck this week.

Ok, have a good evening.
Old 10-11-2010   #19
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for both recaps HoustonSportsFan09. I repped you for your efforts, others should do the same. I wasn't able to listen, so seeing it recapped was very cool.....thanks.
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010   #20
J_R
Hall of Fame

No problem. I know some either can't listen or don't want to listen to Rich Lord or don't want hear the same ol' from Kubiak.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read