Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Chiefs Blue Crew Tailgate

Joe Texan

Inducted 04
I know it is a brick we had to swallow last week but this is a new indian to feed, So what you bringing. Have not figured out yet but will work on it

Go Texans

We could so some traditional Native american food:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_cuisine

Maize??

Maize-Sweet.jpg

My cousin Ruben and his wife Karissa are coming to this game, they hung out with blue crew last year for the Colts, Seahawks, and Patriots games. They are bringing there 5 year old son Jordan to his first game and he is super excited, because he watches every game on TV with his dad. Unfortunatly Karissa won't be able to take the celebratory shot this year because she has a future Texan in the oven.

I know we are bringing breakfast tacos, and I don't know what else. I'm thinking about bringing some honey chipotle pork loin rib meat that I pre marinate and grill, goes really good on a tortilla or a bun.

I am going to try and come by and visit my friends in the blue crew. I haven't been by in a few seasons. I usually tailgate in the yellow with the awesome folks at TLT, NFLNUTSWIFE and Mojo among others, but it's time to pay you guys a visit if you will have me and if I can navigate the parking lots with the new tailgate policy. I am also looking at the possiblity of buying a plat pass if I can find one and can in turn unload my yellow pass. Kind of playing it by ear right now.

I am bringing my father in law to the game, I'll make him a Texans fan for a day.

I am going to try and come by and visit my friends in the blue crew. I haven't been by in a few seasons. I usually tailgate in the yellow with the awesome folks at TLT, NFLNUTSWIFE and Mojo among others, but it's time to pay you guys a visit if you will have me and if I can navigate the parking lots with the new tailgate policy. I am also looking at the possiblity of buying a plat pass if I can find one and can in turn unload my yellow pass. Kind of playing it by ear right now.

I am bringing my father in law to the game, I'll make him a Texans fan for a day.

Bring it on my friend. Make sure to bring some magnets, I've given away the 10 I bought, so I may need a few more!!

Note to self: remember extra cash for SweetMom's Rub and a couple more magnets.

Bring it on my friend. Make sure to bring some magnets, I've given away the 10 I bought, so I may need a few more!!

Note to self: remember extra cash for SweetMom's Rub and a couple more magnets.

Bill, pick up a couple of magnets for me as well....:D

what time is that? So i can be there on time to hang, my wife and kid are staying in the hotel till around 11 ( lame) but I look forward to hanging with yall again .

The pedestrian gate opens at 8:30 I believe. I'll be on time this week, 7:00(ish)

Bill, pick up a couple of magnets for me as well....:D

Ummmm, put your order in with Hardcore and I'll cover it, if you let me know how many!

Okay, if you make it by, I will need 6 magnets (2 for JB and 4 for me). THNX!!!

Okay, if you make it by, I will need 6 magnets (2 for JB and 4 for me). THNX!!!

I am definitely going to be there brother. Joe took good care of me with help finding a pass. I believe JB is going to order off my website but I'll bring extras just in case. I am really looking forward to it.

I am definitely going to be there brother. Joe took good care of me with help finding a pass. I believe JB is going to order off my website but I'll bring extras just in case. I am really looking forward to it.

Which is the easier way to go? I can do either...

I am comtemplating not bringing the grill, the food, but will be bringing the piniatta, the shot cooler, and my self and the canopy and the chairs. Please let me know if that is alright.

RUM cake!

MAYBE cactus margarita's

Who needs food!!:thinking:

Damn Gma! The weekend I can't make it, you happen to bring out my favorite cake?

Not fair! Not fair! :pissed:

Save me a piece, hmmmm????

rum balls at Xmas are the bomb also....

Isn't that like taking a Texas style brisket and drowning it in molasses and tomato sauce?:thinking:

Pretty much! But every once in a while KC style BBQ is tasty!

All right guys, we're off to the big easy. Not sure what my folks' plans are. Tried to coordinate the tailgate but no one stepped up.

So if you see any of them roaming aimlessly please take care of them!!!

Also, please cheer extra loud to make up for us not being there.

:texflag:

Pretty much! But every once in a while KC style BBQ is tasty!

All right guys, we're off to the big easy. Not sure what my folks' plans are. Tried to coordinate the tailgate but no one stepped up.

Also, please cheer extra loud to make up for us not being there.

Just ain't right...

We will take care of them.:texflag:

Back