Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-10-2010   #1
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37204 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Kubiak LIVE Postgame Press Conference (Count the "It's on me's.")

Here's the link

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...8-d9924a372b1b
Old 10-10-2010   #2
Bearkat Texan
Rookie

Default Re: Kubiak LIVE Postgame Press Conference (Count the "It's on me's.")

whats the over/under?
Bearkat Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010   #3
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37204 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearkat Texan View Post
whats the over/under?
I'd call it at 5
Old 10-10-2010   #4
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10704 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

He better be in tears...
Old 10-10-2010   #5
Bearkat Texan
Rookie

does "ive got to look at myself" count?
Bearkat Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010   #6
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

I counted 2 "It's on me's."

He kept it short today.
Old 10-10-2010   #7
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14067 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

He basically said "We sucked the entire game except the first defensive series"
Sponsored links
Old 10-10-2010   #8
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearkat Texan View Post
does "ive got to look at myself" count?
That was one that I counted.
Old 10-10-2010   #9
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

he said we sucked in every area all coaches inc himself & players. what else can you expect him to say?
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010   #10
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3990 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
he said we sucked in every area all coaches inc himself & players. what else can you expect him to say?
Maybe, " We threw the game?"
Old 10-10-2010   #11
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 23872 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Well I can't get on, the site seems to have the same issues as the coaching and secondary...... It sucks......
Old 10-10-2010   #12
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14067 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro View Post
Maybe, " We threw the game?"
Maybe we're playing for draft position ....?
Old 10-10-2010   #13
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
Maybe we're playing for draft position ....?
Yes, for a season that won't happen. I think I'm going to Acadamy. Gonna take up fishin'.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010   #14
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Can't blame the loss only on Kubiak, plenty of blame to go around for this ugly pathetic excuse of a performance for the Texans. We were out coached AND out played.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010   #15
devo-x
Veteran

Rep Power: 269 devo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to devo-x

Why did it seems as if the Texans were intimidated and scared against both the Cowboys and Giants?
Adopt-A-Texan 2009: Kevin Walter and Owen Daniels

Last edited by devo-x; 10-10-2010 at 04:49 PM. Reason: spelling
devo-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010   #16
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

We know they sucked, but why? Were there any substantial answers?
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010   #17
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by devo-x View Post
Why did it seems as if the Texans were intimidated and scared against both the Cowboys and Giants?
Not good. Considering we still have the Jets, Chargers, Ravens, Titans (twice),
Jags (twice), Eagles, and the Colts on MNF in THEIR house itching to get
back for their week one loss.

The Giants and Cowboys smashed the Texans in the mouth, and the Texans
folded. That's the trend we've seen year-in-year-out, but it's on tape
on THIS year's squad. The Texans don't consistently play smash mouth
against teams that DO play smash mouth every week.

Post Chief's game is gonna be VERY interesting.
Old 10-10-2010   #18
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
Not good. Considering we still have the Jets, Chargers, Ravens, Titans (twice),
Jags (twice), Eagles, and the Colts on MNF in THEIR house itching to get
back for their week one loss.

The Giants and Cowboys smashed the Texans in the mouth, and the Texans
folded. That's the trend we've seen year-in-year-out, but it's on tape
on THIS year's squad. The Texans don't consistently play smash mouth
against teams that DO play smash mouth every week.

Post Chief's game is gonna be VERY interesting.
Smaller and faster linemen don't cut it against NFC East teams.
Old 10-10-2010   #19
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Angry Re: Kubiak LIVE Postgame Press Conference (Count the "It's on me's.")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
Smaller and faster linemen don't cut it against NFC East teams.

Was it Butler who was on Osi Umenoriya because whoever was got destroyed during this game. We've known for a looong time that our o-line is abysmal, DBs suck, and our DTs wouldn't even make the Lions final roster IMO.

All I ask for is go back to the basics and be ready to play...
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010   #20
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Was it Butler who was on Osi Umenoriya because whoever was got destroyed during this game. We've known for a looong time that our o-line is abysmal, DBs suck, and our DTs wouldn't even make the Lions final roster IMO.

All I ask for is go back to the basics and be ready to play...
Butler did ok. Justin Tuck caused the most disruption.

They tipped passes four times in the first half. Why the coaches didn't have Schaub pump fake is a mystery.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read