Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2010   #41
Sway
Veteran

Rep Power: 183 Sway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Academy Sports & Outdoors sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Buy stuff from the Texans store on-line or NFL.com. That way you don't have to spend money at Academy (or more importantly, they don't make money from you!)... Problem sol-ved!!!
That's what I do most of the time! I'm working on adding to my wardrobe for summer (I'm off then) so that I can add a few more pieces and wear nothing but Texans threads. Academy could potentially make a ton of money there! boo hoo for them haha.
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010   #42
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Here's what Gary Kubiak had to say about this issue: "It's on me".
Old 10-16-2010   #43
Sway
Veteran

Rep Power: 183 Sway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respected

In response to the deal at academy in sugar land that has the texans bear with matching throw:

I think all the teams have that. A student gave me one that's a little bear in a cheerleader outfit. I thought it was cute, but I do get your point.

Last edited by Sway; 10-16-2010 at 10:41 AM. Reason: forgot to quote what I was responding to
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010   #44
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

That's too bad. I remember when I lived In Htown, Academy was a great place for local team stuff.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010   #45
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10689 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
That's too bad. I remember when I lived In Htown, Academy was a great place for local team stuff.
It still is.

They will always cater to the team that is doing the best during the time.(Texans now, Astros when they were in the playoffs, Rockets when they are in the playoffs)

Yes it is annoying with all the cowboys stuff but I would say it is still the best place to get gear for decent prices.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read