Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-08-2010   #1
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 126281 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Fake- A$$ Irishman fined for being a punk!

Quote:
CB Cortland Finnegan was fined $10,000 for unnecessary roughness. NFL told him future infractions can lead to increased disciplinary action.
http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter
Brain Cushing
JB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010   #2
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fake- A$$ Irishman fined for being a punk!

Quote:
CB Cortland Finnegan was fined $10,000 for being a douche-bag. NFL told him any future douche-bagness can lead to increased disciplinary action.
There. I fixed it for you and Adam.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010   #3
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 126281 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
There. I fixed it for you and Adam.

Nice! I like it your way better...
Brain Cushing
Old 10-08-2010   #4
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
CB Andre Johnson's ***** was fined $10,000 for being a burned douche-bag. NFL told him any future douche-bagness can lead to increased disciplinary action, including but not limited to being schooled on November 28.
Fixed it for yall.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010   #5
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Brain Cushing
Old 10-08-2010   #6
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Rep Power: 1347 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected

Last Year, how many yards in penalties did we advance because of his cheap shots? 45 or 30?
Koolaid Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010   #7
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Everyone raise their hand who thing Finnigan isn't a punk ...... chirp. Nothing but crickets.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-09-2010   #8
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783 View Post
Everyone raise their hand who thing Finnigan isn't a punk ...... chirp. Nothing but crickets.

... ...
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010   #9
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I found this chart on an football analysis website that has chronicled the career of Mr. Finnegan. As you can see, this is indeed a growing problem that seems to have gotten worse over time.

Old 10-09-2010   #10
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't give rep to myself. The system is flawed.
Old 10-09-2010   #11
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 30093 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I'd rep ya, but you seem to have a fascination with phallic symbols... wasn't it you that watched the Bret Farve thing to the end then commented on the penile footage?
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010   #12
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Quote:
i took care of it for ya.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010   #13
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
I'd rep ya, but you seem to have a fascination with phallic symbols... wasn't it you that watched the Bret Farve thing to the end then commented on the penile footage?
No. I just now read that the Favre thing was a news item. Been away from the computer all day until just now (1 a.m. where I'm at now).

There ain't no way in HELL I would watch that clip. I find it fascinating that others have, though. I mean, wouldn't you KNOW what's going to happen...yet people still watch it and go "Aaaarrgggh!!! Why did I just do that?!?!?"

LOL.

It's like a great, recent country song says "God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy."
Old 10-09-2010   #14
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
It's like a great, recent country song says "God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy."
Something that is seldom said in truth.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010   #15
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No. I just now read that the Favre thing was a news item.

There ain't no way in HELL I would watch that clip. I find it fascinating that others have, though.
I watched it like 20 times man, so don't you worry. Had my teammate VY and some other dudes over to watch it a few more times too. Of course we all had our shirts off together.

Signed,
Cortland Finnegan
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010   #16
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I would give you some gonna get me fired rep, but I repped you earlier.
Old 10-12-2010   #17
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I watched it like 20 times man, so don't you worry. Had my teammate VY and some other dudes over to watch it a few more times too. Of course we all had our shirts off together.

Signed,
Cortland Finnegan
LOL.

Tequila!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read