Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 10-07-2010   #1
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Brett Favre's Cellphone Seduction Of Jenn Sterger (Jets cheerleader)

There was a post about this before, but that was before all this stuff was leaked.

Link to article + video = http://deadspin.com/5658206/brett-fa...f-jenn-sterger

*WARNING* NEAR THE END OF THE VIDEO THERE ARE A TON OF PENIS PICS THAT ARE SAID TO BELONG TO #4. I FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Anywho, the beginning of the video shows e-mails sent by Favre, and then messages that were left by a person who most likely is Favre (sure as hell sounds like him). I'm a fan of #4, but if this is actually him, I've lost a lot of respect for him. I've lost even more respect (well, not like I had any in the first place) of the media. Michael Vick and Ben's story were plastered all over ESPN, NFL.com, etc, etc, but I don't recall ever seeing a article about this on any major news site.
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010   #2
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brett Favre's Cellphone Seduction Of Jenn Sterger (Jets cheerleader)

FYI, Sterger worked for the Jets, but not as a cheerleader.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010   #3
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brett Favre's Cellphone Seduction Of Jenn Sterger (Jets cheerleader)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
FYI, Sterger worked for the Jets, but not as a cheerleader.
I could've sworn I read she was a cheerleader, but you're right, just checked and she was a "Gameday Host".
Old 10-07-2010   #4
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Is Goodell looking into this? Are is the NFL just taking the stance that there's not enough proof?
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010   #5
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

can you give a recap, don't want to click the linky on my work computer.......might have to check it out later on the one at home.
Old 10-07-2010   #6
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

I doubt that any of this is true or accurate.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010   #7
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I doubt that any of this is true or accurate.
Why not? Just asking.
Sponsored links
Old 10-07-2010   #8
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 59836 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Why not? Just asking.
Dang, Gary, you know Brett is a God. he would nnnnneeeeevvvvveeeeeerrrrrrrr do anything like that!!!
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Is Goodell looking into this? Are is the NFL just taking the stance that there's not enough proof?
What would the offense be? Is Sterger saying she is being harrassed by #4?

She looks like a cheerleader, it is my understanding players are not to fraternize with cheerleaders (I don't know how Schaub ended up marrying one though), is that the issue?

If she is not a cheerleader, and simply works for the Jets, why would he not just walk up to her before sexting her?

I would think it should be relatively easy to prove if it were Farve or not.

Is this another case of guilty until proven innocent?
Old 10-07-2010   #10
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Dang, Gary, you know Brett is a God. he would nnnnneeeeevvvvveeeeeerrrrrrrr do anything like that!!!
I like him but would not be surprised at all if this is true and I would also lose all of my respect for him indeed.
Old 10-07-2010   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I like him but would not be surprised at all if this is true and I would also lose all of my respect for him indeed.
Why would you lose respect for him.... but you wouldn't be surprised?

What kind of people do you respect?

I would be shocked... mortified if this turns out to be true. I would lose respect for him as well.

I wouldn't be shocked if it turned out this was Chris Johnson doing something of this nature. I would lose no respect at all for him, as there is none to lose.
Old 10-07-2010   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

From her website.

If you're a happily married man, I wouldn't click the link.

Quote:
This LinkThen there are the girls who got dolled up, wear skimpy clothes and pretend that they know what's going on. Jenn Sterger is the best example.
Old 10-07-2010   #13
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Why would you lose respect for him.... but you wouldn't be surprised?

What kind of people do you respect?

I would be shocked... mortified if this turns out to be true. I would lose respect for him as well.

I wouldn't be shocked if it turned out this was Chris Johnson doing something of this nature. I would lose no respect at all for him, as there is none to lose.
They might look all kinds of nice on the outside but I don't know what anyone does in privite let alone rich and famous people. These days I do not tend to be socked about a whole lot. I might be surprised if it were my best friend or aa family member but certainly not rich people who are famous.
Old 10-07-2010   #14
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

meh.....not sure how my opinion of Favre could get any lower. But I don't really care for the media to be plastering all over the world people's private lives. It's a good thing I'm not famous, I'd have already shot about a dozen reporters by now. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010   #15
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
meh.....not sure how my opinion of Favre could get any lower. But I don't really care for the media to be plastering all over the world people's private lives. It's a good thing I'm not famous, I'd have already shot about a dozen reporters by now. LOL
And told the rest to kiss your ass a dozen times....lol
Old 10-07-2010   #16
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
What would the offense be? Is Sterger saying she is being harrassed by #4?

She looks like a cheerleader, it is my understanding players are not to fraternize with cheerleaders (I don't know how Schaub ended up marrying one though), is that the issue?

If she is not a cheerleader, and simply works for the Jets, why would he not just walk up to her before sexting her?

I would think it should be relatively easy to prove if it were Farve or not.

Is this another case of guilty until proven innocent?
Investigating it doesn't imply guilt.

The NFL and the Jets were all over the Inez Sainz case even though she wasn't saying she was harassed.

If the NFL wants to get "ahead" of these sorts of things so that they clean up their house before bad things happen, this isn't this the sort of thing they should be trying to get ahead of? Or is the fact that this is Brett and not Mark Sanchez make a difference?
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010   #17
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 28360 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Or is the fact that this is Brett and not Mark Sanchez make a difference?
The difference is that the Sanchize

did not show

his franchise.

gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010   #18
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg no re View Post

did not show

his franchise.

Old 10-07-2010   #19
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg no re View Post

did not show

his franchise.

You guys should check out the video...the man sounds exactly like Favre. You'll be safe from penis pics as long as you guys don't reach the 2:08 part of the video...dammit I wish I took the 2 seconds to read the line underneath the video that specifically states the video includes penis pics .
Old 10-07-2010   #20
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11275 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected

Its deadspin guys you shouldnt take their articles serious at all.
texanhead08 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read