Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2010   #21
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pregame sideline pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
It's a good time the first time...I have passed on them more times than I have taken them...nothing all that big about it. But for sideline virgins, it is fun !!
Hobie, if you gety some more.......

I'm just sayin', hook a fella up!
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010   #22
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

I WOULD KILL FOR A PASS.... OR 2.,.. LOL

cap ftw

i want one for christmas im willing to buy if you get one?
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010   #23
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Pregame sideline pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMTTEXANSFAN View Post
If you ever get a chance to get some, it's a fun experience...not to mention the free beer and food before you go out to the field.
Err - to clarify sideline pass itself =/= free food or drink.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010   #24
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Err - to clarify sideline pass itself =/= free food or drink.
I have been twice now and never saw any free food or drink. I was specifically told to eat before going in at 9am to practice holding the flag last Sunday. Their suggestion to me was to pack a cooler and eat on my way to Houston from Austin.

Probably depends on the event host that brings you to the sideline as both of my visits were for different things.
Old 12-01-2010   #25
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 3280 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

My brother and I went to the Postgame reception that day, essentially a meeting area outside the locker rooms for players' friends and families to wait for them. Neat idea in theory but not a place for fans to be. It was muy awkward.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010   #26
BMTTEXANSFAN
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 BMTTEXANSFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedBMTTEXANSFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedBMTTEXANSFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedBMTTEXANSFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedBMTTEXANSFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedBMTTEXANSFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedBMTTEXANSFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedBMTTEXANSFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedBMTTEXANSFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedBMTTEXANSFAN is a quality contributor and well respectedBMTTEXANSFAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Well there may be more than one kind of sideline pass, IDK. I had a corporate sponsors VIP pass. We went through a gate that said Corporate Sponsors access, went to a room where they had a big spread of food and free beer , and then when we were ready we could go out to the sidelines and watch them warm-up.
Old 12-01-2010   #27
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 3280 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

I won a sideline experience from the Texans (Toro's Extra Points I think) for the MNF game against the Jags a couple years back. It included the full spread, meet and greet with cheerleaders (twins!) and Toro, plus the trip to the sideline pre-game.
Sponsored links
Old 12-01-2010   #28
Craig.
Nosebleeds

And I pretty much just reposted what I wrote 10/13.

I suck at life.
Old 12-03-2010   #29
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Probably depends on the event host that brings you to the sideline as both of my visits were for different things.
Yup

For example, someone may win a contest that includes the VIP tent with food and drink, but just having a sideline pass itself does not get you into that tent. If that makes sense.

Never been in the bubble for the pregame party, wonder if it is any good.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 12-03-2010   #30
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
And I pretty much just reposted what I wrote 10/13.

I suck at life.
It's ok, we're all a little disheveled from last night.

*edit* Errr, we'll pretend you wrote it AFTER the Eagles game!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 12-03-2010   #31
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Yup

For example, someone may win a contest that includes the VIP tent with food and drink, but just having a sideline pass itself does not get you into that tent. If that makes sense.

Never been in the bubble for the pregame party, wonder if it is any good.
You talking about the Churracho's club? If so, I've been this year although I didn't get a sideline pass that day. Lol.

I thought it was okay. A bit disco-ish. The food's better at Blue Crew. The a/c was NICEEEEEE as I went on a HOT day but I wouldn't pay for the Churracho's club experience again. If it was free, sure.
Old 12-03-2010   #32
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
The food's better at Blue Crew.
Rep for that if it'll let me!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read