Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-04-2010   #1
Sway
Veteran

Rep Power: 182 Sway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Owen Daniels

I'm very concerned about his return. This being his third knee surgery, I'm worried that hes been out 10 months and due to that, his mental play making ability is hindered, or if his body is simply rusty. I've watched very closely since week 1, and he just doesnt display the normal speed that would separate him from the CB and make a great catch. Is it the knee? Is he mentally scared? I know what he says, but What I'm seeing that he's afraid. He doesn't take hits the same as he used to. Is this the downfall of his houston career? With a new radio program I wonder even more.

Being used to seeing the old OD, this all has me very distraught. I'm sure everyone has noticed that Dreesen is taking all of Owen's old plays.... is he being ousted? What's going on? If the coaching staff want OD back, they've got to play him in more than just a blocking formation, and that's practically all he's done thus far.
What is ya'lls take on it?
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010   #2
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Owen Daniels

Ughhh really!?

Try looking at the next page over in the threads page and you will find one EXACTLY like this.

Sorry but this has been happening so much this year with all the new people and it is getting quite annoying.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010   #3
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sway View Post
I'm very concerned about his return. This being his third knee surgery, I'm worried that hes been out 10 months and due to that, his mental play making ability is hindered, or if his body is simply rusty. I've watched very closely since week 1, and he just doesnt display the normal speed that would separate him from the CB and make a great catch. Is it the knee? Is he mentally scared? I know what he says, but What I'm seeing that he's afraid. He doesn't take hits the same as he used to. Is this the downfall of his houston career? With a new radio program I wonder even more.

Being used to seeing the old OD, this all has me very distraught. I'm sure everyone has noticed that Dreesen is taking all of Owen's old plays.... is he being ousted? What's going on? If the coaching staff want OD back, they've got to play him in more than just a blocking formation, and that's practically all he's done thus far.
What is ya'lls take on it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
Ughhh really!?

Try looking at the next page over in the threads page and you will find one EXACTLY like this.

Sorry but this has been happening so much this year with all the new people and it is getting quite annoying.

ima is right sway, you can use the search feature as well as just scroll through the second page. another very good tool is the "new posts" feature which you will often times see threads that have been in discussion for a while.

if you'd like your question answered you can just follow this thread.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75983

there is video there of what's wrong.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010   #4
Sway
Veteran

Rep Power: 182 Sway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respected

well hell, looks like i'm batting nada! I tried searching and found nothing. I'm sorry for replicating another forum, but jeez there's nothing on on the current lists, and I did a search, but nothing came up.... just blame it on the danm blodne. thats what everyone else does to me. anything i say i get crapped on. screw that. i'm done. regardless of what ya'll think, Go Texans!
Old 10-04-2010   #5
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope you don't feel crapped on by something I said. I was trying to be helpful. It's great to have as many Texans fans apart of this as possible.

Don't take anyone too seriously on here. Over time you'll figure out who's got something useful to say and who is just wasting time.

I hope you continue to share your thoughts and opinions!

Go Texans!
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010   #6
Sway
Veteran

thanks Barrett. The Texans are my religion, and being in San Antonio, I take MORE than a fare share a cowpie crap every week, regardless of our win/loss or theirs. We can make something of the toughest NFL season this year@ GO TEXANS!!!!!!!
Old 10-04-2010   #7
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Ya I didn't mean any harm either just has been happening a lot recently.

The title of the other thread is "Owen Daniels?"
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-04-2010   #8
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Barrett is wrong. You should take it personally. This is the internet-- If you can't take a stand here, you won't cut it in the real world.
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read