Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2010   #21
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Rep Power: 15 Tailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Bulk jersey order pt. 2

i will not be doing this bulk order any more.

first bulk order went to shit.

"established member", "high posts".....lol
Old 10-08-2010   #22
TexansMVP
Probowler

TK is good for it. I sent him money a few days ago, but he just refunded me the money back since the orders are canceled.
TexansMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010   #23
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate.Kidz View Post

Your first order went to shit?
Old 10-08-2010   #24
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Personally, I don't think its all that funny. Most of us on here have been here for years. Furthermore, with the economy like it is, I'm automatically distrustful of people who show up out of the blue offering to get knock off NFL jerseys from China.

I'm not saying that you or Element were out to fleece anyone and, FWIW, you were refunding money that you took. Good on you. I'm glad to hear that you're an honest poster and I hope you hang around for a good long while here..... but don't scoff because I'm not banging down your inbox to send you funds.
Old 10-08-2010   #25
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Folks, Element did right by me. I got my jerseys on the second delivery and they were VERY nice. (Dealing with China ..... has special issues) The guy running the new order ...... I'm not so sure of.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010   #26
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783 View Post
Folks, Element did right by me. I got my jerseys on the second delivery and they were VERY nice. (Dealing with China ..... has special issues) The guy running the new order ...... I'm not so sure of.
Thanks for the word edo!
Old 10-08-2010   #27
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Thanks for the word edo!
No prob. Not saying yea or nay on the new guy, just not liking the vibe, so I have passed.

De Oppresso Liber
Sponsored links
Old 10-08-2010   #28
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
No prob. Not saying yea or nay on the new guy, just not liking the vibe, so I have passed.
But reassuring to many that you had the good transaction with Element. I know many were worried.
Old 10-08-2010   #29
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Rep Power: 15 Tailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post
Personally, I don't think its all that funny. Most of us on here have been here for years. Furthermore, with the economy like it is, I'm automatically distrustful of people who show up out of the blue offering to get knock off NFL jerseys from China.

I'm not saying that you or Element were out to fleece anyone and, FWIW, you were refunding money that you took. Good on you. I'm glad to hear that you're an honest poster and I hope you hang around for a good long while here..... but don't scoff because I'm not banging down your inbox to send you funds.
i laugh cause its funny every one points to post counts as being a trustworthy person. i could post 100 times a day for 3 days and have a high post count and get respect???? i guesss

economy has nothing to do with it. obviously people have money to spend on knock offs if theyre doing this. im using PAYPAL for a reasson....so if no one knows, PAYPAL is insured for refunds if something should go wrong.

either way i was way to excited to get my own in the process that i relied on others to follow through with thiers. it was my fault
Old 10-08-2010   #30
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
i laugh cause its funny every one points to post counts as being a trustworthy person. i could post 100 times a day for 3 days and have a high post count and get respect???? i guesss

economy has nothing to do with it. obviously people have money to spend on knock offs if theyre doing this. im using PAYPAL for a reasson....so if no one knows, PAYPAL is insured for refunds if something should go wrong.

either way i was way to excited to get my own in the process that i relied on others to follow through with thiers. it was my fault
Really? You think that 300 posts is a lot?

Dude, if you are legit, have some patience. No one knows you here, so there is going to be some skepticism. If you are not legit, you will not last long.
Old 10-08-2010   #31
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Quote:
if you wernt ready to go in on this than you shouldnt of tried untill others did it first.

and "not so sure of"?, after u read a post about me refunding money.

right....
Old 10-08-2010   #32
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Really? You think that 300 posts is a lot?

Dude, if you are legit, have some patience. No one knows you here, so there is going to be some skepticism. If you are not legit, you will not last long.
like i said it was my fault for being too eager on getting my own jersey out of it.
Old 10-08-2010   #33
edo783
Site Contributor

Like I told you in the private email. The attitude and vibe just don't feel right.
Not saying you are good, bad or indifferent. just doesn't feel right.

De Oppresso Liber
Old 10-08-2010   #34
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 62290 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey listen guys, on a completely unrelated note, I got an email from "my friend" in Nigeria. Apparently he's going to get a TON of money, but he just needs to deposit some money in good faith first. I am sooooo in on this. I'm hoping some of ya'll might want to get in on this to. Everyone just send me $1000.00 and I'll make sure you are given a generous part of his money!!!!
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010   #35
edo783
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Hey listen guys, on a completely unrelated note, I got an email from "my friend" in Nigeria. Apparently he's going to get a TON of money, but he just needs to deposit some money in good faith first. I am sooooo in on this. I'm hoping some of ya'll might want to get in on this to. Everyone just send me $1000.00 and I'll make sure you are given a generous part of his money!!!!
Dang, my 1 K is on the mail to you ! LOL

De Oppresso Liber
Old 10-09-2010   #36
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Quote:
Dang, my 1 K is on the mail to you ! LOL
I so anticipated this, I sent my money yesterday & tomorrow. I want to make sure I am double covered!
Old 10-12-2010   #37
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Just wanted to give Element some props in this thread too since some of us have been waiting on our jerseys. Got them in this morning and they look GREAT. The issues were related to shipping... I know it's got to be a pretty big hastle being the one in charge.

Good luck to all that go through this bulk ordering process. The jerseys element ordered are very good quality with great sewn on lettering/numbering. I would probably order again through the same avenue.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010   #38
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
There was one this past offseason. I think GlassHalfFull handled it? Whoever... No need to even ask if that one worked out or not. I just know cause she was established.

Hope they do it again soon cause I want in. Couldn't jump in back then.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post

Being the a-hole that I can be from time to time, I thought of this again and it seemed rather humorous...

I apologize for this awful beating of a dead horse, but I've had an incredibly shitty week and fanning the flames about other dipshits who screw over friends, online or otherwise, at least makes me feel just a little bit better. I'm not the only one, and misery does love company. sorry

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010   #39
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
Being the a-hole that I can be from time to time, I thought of this again and it seemed rather humorous...

I apologize for this awful beating of a dead horse, but I've had an incredibly shitty week and fanning the flames about other dipshits who screw over friends, online or otherwise, at least makes me feel just a little bit better. I'm not the only one, and misery does love company. sorry

Must spread....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read