Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2010   #1
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Rep Power: 16 Tailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of Famer
Default Bulk jersey order pt. 2

If anyone is interested, i will be ordering jersyes as soon as i get other people that want go to in on this. Ive ordered my FIFA Mexico jersey from here with my freinds and it was great quality. i would have a pic of it to show but i sold it cause i was offered a rediculous amount of money for it cause it had the fifa2010 patch. so im ready to order again and want to order a texans one at the same time. price is $25 and only need to order 6 to get discount. heres whats available. sorry not every player is offered by them.

Players:
Foster (white)
Tate (navy blue)
Cushing (navy blue, red, white)
A.Johnson (navy blue, red, white)
Slaton (navy blue, red)
Ryans (navy blue, white)
Williams (navy blue, white)

sizes:
M-48, L-50, XL-52, XXL-54

Old 10-04-2010   #2
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bulk jersey order pt. 2

I want a ryans 54 Blue thats xxl blue
Old 10-05-2010   #3
mokalus
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 mokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respectedmokalus is a quality contributor and well respected

intriguing
mokalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010   #4
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

A Foster white and an Andre Johnson blue - XL

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010   #5
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Rep Power: 16 Tailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of Famer

me - 2
edo753 - 2, foster(w) jonson(b)xl
joetxn - 1 ryans(b)xxl
txmvp - cushing(r)m

i will pm you my paypal account email.
Old 10-05-2010   #6
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 88277 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Those look more like a shirt than a jersey?

edit: Or more like a soccer style jersey.
Old 10-05-2010   #7
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I got a frien that might order 3 to 4 more just waiting to hear from him
Old 10-05-2010   #8
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 50323 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Looks similar to what Element had. If so - looks good (passable).

Are you doing COD? Delivery/shipping? I'm good for one if so as I don't have paypal. And nothing personal (like it matters on post count) but with a low post count, just wanna make sure I'm covered.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010   #9
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I got a frien that might order 3 to 4 more just waiting to hear from him
my bad. i already put the first orders in.

2 more and your set for the second round
Old 10-05-2010   #10
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Looks similar to what Element had. If so - looks good (passable).

Are you doing COD? Delivery/shipping? I'm good for one if so as I don't have paypal. And nothing personal (like it matters on post count) but with a low post count, just wanna make sure I'm covered.
deivery is local pick up or public meetings which i think works best. but other than that buyer pays for shipping cost if it needs to be deliverd. and i would only be using paypal because it reimburst you your money trough claims if somthing should happen.
Old 10-06-2010   #11
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 50323 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Pm'd ya.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010   #12
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

i think it joe texan that found this site. check them out. look like they are good quality too. and cheaper.

http://www.jerseysltd.com/goods.php?id=7597
Old 10-08-2010   #13
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I would like to receive my jerseys from the first order before I even think about any more...
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010   #14
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I would like to receive my jerseys from the first order before I even think about any more...
Yeah. Don't blame you.

I'd be a lot more inclined to get involved if one of these bulk buys was spearheaded by an established member. These low post count guys (no offense to anyone) make me nervous.
Old 10-08-2010   #15
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You and me both, I just called the guy but he did not pick up!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010   #16
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
You and me both, I just called the guy but he did not pick up!
Glad to know I'm not the only one. (sorry - lol)

Element sent me a PM a week ago saying he had both of mine in, but I still havn't received them.
Old 10-08-2010   #17
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Glad to know I'm not the only one. (sorry - lol)

Element sent me a PM a week ago saying he had both of mine in, but I still havn't received them.
Same here, and the same with Andrew!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010   #18
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Just got this PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element1337
Going out today USPS!
Old 10-08-2010   #19
Element1337
Veteran

Rep Power: 67 Element1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Big Toro, I sent out 2 packages just now, I think I missed yours. I'll go back though, can you send me your list and address again.

Thanks
Element1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010   #20
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post
Yeah. Don't blame you.

I'd be a lot more inclined to get involved if one of these bulk buys was spearheaded by an established member. These low post count guys (no offense to anyone) make me nervous.
There was one this past offseason. I think GlassHalfFull handled it? Whoever... No need to even ask if that one worked out or not. I just know cause she was established.

Hope they do it again soon cause I want in. Couldn't jump in back then.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read