Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 10-13-2010   #41
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 161936 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 2011 mock after 1/4 season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Here's my mock draft, not perfect but decent IMO. BTW, Michael Jasper from Bethel College is listed as 6'5" 400-lbs. If he can drop some serious weight and become quicker, he would make an excellent DT prospect as an UDFA.

1.) Deunta Williams - S *UNC has faced some big issues but he fills a need and has been productive as a player.

2.) Brandon Hogan - CB *Has had off the field issues but I believe he has made improvements and should not be a cancer for our locker room.

3.) Jarvis Jenkins - DT *Big defensive tackle who can clog up the running lanes and still get to the QB.

4.) Ross Homan - ILB *Undersized linebacker who had 5 INTs last season and 100+ tackles.

5.) Danny Watkins - OG *Big yet quick Guard who can pull and block upfield and open lanes.

6.) DeMarcus Van Dyke - CB *Tall Cornerback, more of a project but has starting potential.

7.) Titus Young - WR *A bit light but has the speed and production (career totals of 1,848 yards receiving and 16 TDs)

UDFAs To Consider: Jalil Brown (CB), Christian Ballard (DT), and Vai Taua (RB)
After watching Dowling last Saturday, I've decided to move him off my board. Deunta Williams will be the guy as Rahim has not picked it up so far this season. I think safety is weak this draft but corner should again be deep if not as good as last one.
Old 10-13-2010   #42
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

I would like to throw Alex Wujciak's name into consideration as a future Texans purely based on the fact that he looks like Brian Cushing's clone

Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010   #43
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we need to draft secondary the entire draft. Rounds 1-7. We're bound to get someone who can cover a receiver this way.
Old 10-14-2010   #44
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 161936 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
I think we need to draft secondary the entire draft. Rounds 1-7. We're bound to get someone who can cover a receiver this way.
Yeah, I will probably draft defense heavily. I am leaning towards moving Endarle from 4th to 3rd as he is a good QB and I want something to fall back on if Schaub goes out. I gotta have a FS and CB in rounds one and two. Free safety just does not look deep and why I am pushing that for our late (hopefully) first round selection.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read