Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-03-2010   #1
mikey21
Lifer

Rep Power: 10 mikey21 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotmikey21 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default Catch The Damn Ball

seriously Jacoby, stop trying to catch everything with your chest
Old 10-03-2010   #2
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Catch The Damn Ball

Game thread please.
Old 10-03-2010   #3
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 118532 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Game thread please.
Are we having junior moderator tryouts?

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010   #4
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6845 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Valid thread.

This is a problem. I'd love to see Jones' catch/drops stats for this season. I'd bet they're damn near even.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010   #5
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Jacoby doesn't have the hands to dive and snatch balls out of the air. They've got to hit him in stride or else it's this routine...
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010   #6
mikey21
Lifer

Rep Power: 10 mikey21 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotmikey21 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
Are we having junior moderator tryouts?
i guess because he has a lot of post compared to me makes him some what of a self appointed moderator

Last edited by mikey21; 10-03-2010 at 06:31 PM.
mikey21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010   #7
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 84230 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey21 View Post
i guess because you have a lot of post compared to me makes you some what of a self appointed moderator
He wasn't even talking to you.
Old 10-03-2010   #8
mikey21
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
He wasn't even talking to you.
oh really, i thought i was the one that started the thread, might want to make sure before you say something stupid
Old 10-03-2010   #9
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 84230 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
oh really, i thought i was the one that started the thread, might want to make sure before you say something stupid
Really? Go back and look at his post. He was quoting Kiwi, not you. You might want to make sure before you look like an even bigger fool.
Old 10-03-2010   #10
mikey21
Lifer

it was refered to the kiwi, i love when someone sticks their nose in where it doesnt belong
Old 10-03-2010   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 138542 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Jacoby doesn't have the hands to dive and snatch balls out of the air. They've got to hit him in stride or else it's this routine...
I kinda thought that one ball was right in stride. It's mental lapses with Jacoby!
Old 10-03-2010   #12
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6845 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Please stop. You are completely lost as to what's going on in this thread.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 138542 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Game thread please.
I kinda like a separate thread for issues like this. The Game thread is ridiculous. No one reads anyone's posts and I don't need to see a post that says "incomplete"... Really? I'm not watching the game??
Old 10-03-2010   #14
mikey21
Lifer

i'll stick with my original thought, just because a person has a lot of threads doesnt make them any more smarter or any more of a texans fan. just tells me they might have way too much time on their hands
Old 10-03-2010   #15
mikey21
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110 View Post
Please stop. You are completely lost as to what's going on in this thread.
I am ? i thought the thread was about guys dropping passes, you sure your not lost
Old 10-03-2010   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
i'll stick with my original thought, just because a person has a lot of threads doesnt make them any more smarter or any more of a texans fan. just tells me they might have way too much time on their hands
Okay, you made your point. Move on and lets discuss Jacoby dropping passes that should be routine catches.
Old 10-03-2010   #17
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
seriously Jacoby, stop trying to catch everything with your chest
Thread fail. Back to the drawing board Mikey.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010   #18
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree this is an unnecessary thread. Overreaction to an incompletion.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010   #19
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 122393 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

this is hardly jacoby's first drop this season, especially on 3rd down.
Old 10-03-2010   #20
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected

More importantly, he went out with injury. Any update on that?
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read