Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-03-2004   #21
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

I think Glenn, Coleman, Sharper, Walker, and Stanley have a chance. A.J. could too, but I think he will be double-teamed a lot this year. I think Sharper has a great chance. It seems like a year after a guy is overlooked, they make it.
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004   #22
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

If any Texans are going to be pro-bowlers, its going to be Davis, or a member of the secondary. Like Glenn, or Coleman. I doubt we even have a member go to the pro-bowl. Its a popularity game, and the Texans arent that popular.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004   #23
SBTexans08
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to SBTexans08

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_ROCK
If any Texans are going to be pro-bowlers, its going to be Davis, or a member of the secondary. Like Glenn, or Coleman. I doubt we even have a member go to the pro-bowl. Its a popularity game, and the Texans arent that popular.

That will change half way down the season or after. They'll be the talk of the town come next season!
Old 05-03-2004   #24
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBTexans08
That will change half way down the season or after. They'll be the talk of the town come next season!
I hope so. :o
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004   #25
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_ROCK
If any Texans are going to be pro-bowlers, its going to be Davis, or a member of the secondary.
Do we have another Davis that I dont know about????

Tomlinson
Jamal Lewis
Travis Henry/Willis McGahee
Ricky Williams
Corey Dillion
Priest Holmes
Fred Taylor

If DD has any chance of making the pro bowl, he better get that 2000 yards. And he better be happy that Portis got traded to the NFC.

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004   #26
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going with Sharper, Robinson, and either R. Smith or Walker on defense
maybe AJ on offense...

the only reason I mention Robinson is that because he is a rookie he will have a ton of balls thrown his way and I'd like to think he'll be picking off more than a few...
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004   #27
keyfro
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 keyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to keyfro

man i hope your right...that would be awesome if robinson was a rookie pro bowler...that would also show that we have earned the respect of the NFL with one of our rookies going to hawaii...having some of the prime time games on espn will help this season...we face green bay on espn and that should be like a mnf game to our guys...i have the most respect for farve but i'm hoping we pick every pass he throws off and return it for a TD
Old 05-03-2004   #28
HoustonTexansAreTheBest
Veteran

Picking off every pass that Favre throws? Impossible. Favre is a future HOF.

"Hope Is On the Way"-John Edwards
HoustonTexansAreTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004   #29
Fiddy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18 Fiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVPFiddy was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to Fiddy Send a message via MSN to Fiddy Send a message via Yahoo to Fiddy

Did CB Charles Tillman of the Bears go to the probowl as a rookie last year in the NFC???

'Anyone ready to go outside so I can make you look bad?' - Matt Schaub talking to the DBs
Fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004   #30
Doom Capers
Veteran

If Stanley would have went to the pro bowl it would have been last year. Sharpers time has come and I think AJ deserves it too. his 2nd year and he is owning when Carr can get him the ball before being sacked.
Doom Capers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004   #31
Deadball
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveForTheGame
I think the Texans have more players that have a chance to make it to the Pro Bowl this year than in the past...maybe not as starters but at least make it. Who could go?
Like this means anything? You folks are just nutty. You've got the worst freaking team in the league (OK, maybe that's overstatement) and you're here today, after a miserable performance at home, talking about the Pro Bowl? Why don't we send Senor Cheerios? And someone actually thinks Carr's name should be brought up in a thread about the Pro Bowl? Lemme tell you, Carr's about the 20th best QB in the league, so he has a ways to go.
Deadball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004   #32
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Andre Johnson is the only player with a good shot at a pro bowl bid.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004   #33
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadball
Like this means anything? You folks are just nutty. You've got the worst freaking team in the league (OK, maybe that's overstatement) and you're here today, after a miserable performance at home, talking about the Pro Bowl? Why don't we send Senor Cheerios? And someone actually thinks Carr's name should be brought up in a thread about the Pro Bowl? Lemme tell you, Carr's about the 20th best QB in the league, so he has a ways to go.

HAHA since our team is SO bad why ya wasting ya time on such a BAD teams message board and sorry buddy all this talk was EARLIER in the season cant ya see the dates posted
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004   #34
TheTim5125
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TheTim5125

D-Rob... tied for 3rd in int. leads in tackles and passes deflected

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read