Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2010   #1
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Rep Power: 16 Tailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of Famer
Default Please sell me ur tailgate passes

If anyone can sell me their passes if they are not being used. Craigslist and ebay have them for rediculous prices. I will pick up anywhere in houston. If anyone can help me, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Old 10-05-2010   #2
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Rep Power: 16 Tailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of FamerTailgate.Kidz is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Please sell me ur tailgate passes

ohh, and im looking for at least 4 passes a home game.
Old 10-05-2010   #3
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Do you not have tickets to the games?
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010   #4
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I am wondering how anybody else will entrust you with bringing the people that will not reflect badly on thier account, These passes are there for the season Ticket Holder and not for the season ticket holder to sell to the general public.
Old 10-05-2010   #5
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Do you not have tickets to the games?
No sir. I wasnt able to get season tix for this year cause i was stationed in cali and didnt make move back in time for the payment plans. i will next season though.
Old 10-05-2010   #6
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I am wondering how anybody else will entrust you with bringing the people that will not reflect badly on thier account, These passes are there for the season Ticket Holder and not for the season ticket holder to sell to the general public.
I see what your saying. but really just looking to take family more than freinds. i can vouch for anyone i bring cause thier my responcibilty and i dont like, start, or take drama with me anywhere.
Old 10-05-2010   #7
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Understand your situation and you need game tickets so you will not need a tailgate pass. Game Ticket is your ticket in. Gives you the right to be on the lot tailgating, Save your money.
Old 10-05-2010   #8
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Quote:
Understand your situation and you need game tickets so you will not need a tailgate pass. Game Ticket is your ticket in. Gives you the right to be on the lot tailgating, Save your money.
just so i understand the policy and dont waste money, a game ticket is the only way in the parking lot??? i thought entry would be allowed with these passes to.
Old 10-05-2010   #9
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Please sell me ur tailgate passes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate.Kidz View Post
just so i understand the policy and dont waste money, a game ticket is the only way in the parking lot??? i thought entry would be allowed with these passes to.
I think Joe means if you're going to spend money you should spend a little more and get a game ticket and go watch the team inside.

The $10 tailgate ticket will get you into the parking lot to tailgate.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010   #10
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 40960 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I think Joe means if you're going to spend money you should spend a little more and get a game ticket and go watch the team inside.

But he will still have to have a parking pass to take a vehicle in right? And buses require 2?
Old 10-05-2010   #11
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Please sell me ur tailgate passes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
But he will still have to have a parking pass to take a vehicle in right? And buses require 2?
You are correct my friend.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010   #12
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Quote:
from what im told, my short bus only takes up one spot so only one pass is needed
Old 10-05-2010   #13
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post

ya im trying to find tix also.
Old 10-05-2010   #14
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 40960 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
from what im told, my short bus only takes up one spot so only one pass is needed
Yuou may want to check with the Texans directly. Their policy cleary state that buses require 2 or more passes.

Quote:
RV’s, buses, and oversized vehicles will need to pre-purchase a minimum of two parking spots and need to park in the designated RV areas in each lot.
If you plan to extend sides or set chairs outside of your RV or Bus you will need parking hangtags in addition to the ones for the space that will be used by you vehicle.
While I agree your short bus should only require 1, with the new policy they might be sticklers about the letter of the rules.

I recommend you send an e-mail with pics of your short bus to ted.dickerson@houstontexans.com

Ted is the Manager of traffic and parking services.
Old 10-05-2010   #15
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No sir. I wasnt able to get season tix for this year cause i was stationed in cali and didnt make move back in time for the payment plans. i will next season though.
I hate to tell you this but your tailgate is exactly the type of tailgate the Texans are trying to put the breaks on. I am not saying that you or your crew caused any issues here at all...its just that the Texans have basically said "enough is enough".

My suggestion is you buy tickets to the game. Its your only sure fire way into the lots. Its a shame you bought that new bus...but if you get tix next year you should get some good use out of it.

Good luck!
Old 10-05-2010   #16
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Quote:
Yuou may want to check with the Texans directly. Their policy cleary state that buses require 2 or more passes.

While I agree your short bus should only require 1, with the new policy they might be sticklers about the letter of the rules.

I recommend you send an e-mail with pics of your short bus to ted.dickerson@houstontexans.com

Ted is the Manager of traffic and parking services.
Thanks. email has been sent
Old 10-05-2010   #17
Tailgate.Kidz
insert here

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
I hate to tell you this but your tailgate is exactly the type of tailgate the Texans are trying to put the breaks on. I am not saying that you or your crew caused any issues here at all...its just that the Texans have basically said "enough is enough".

My suggestion is you buy tickets to the game. Its your only sure fire way into the lots. Its a shame you bought that new bus...but if you get tix next year you should get some good use out of it.

Good luck!
Thanks for calling me out. lol... ya it is unfortunate that the policy is towards me but all i am trying to do is work with it like every other true fan that cant afford tix right now. It will weed out the people that just go to party and dnt care about the team.

Im always looking for tickets to games though.
Old 10-06-2010   #18
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:
And the passes actually have the name of the season ticket holder on them!!!! Mine came in yesterday...I was suprised to see this. I know the Texans could always track the ticket back to the original holder but this development was a bit of a suprise.
Old 10-07-2010   #19
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

You will need a parking pass AND a tailgate pass. Unless of course you are just parking elsewhere and walking to the parking lots with your family, in which case you should only need the tailgate pass and a tailgate to attend.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010   #20
dianelint
Rookie

Question Re: Please sell me ur tailgate passes

do you still need passes? i have four.
dianelint is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read