Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2010   #21
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Black Andre Johnson Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
I agree!

Sincerely,

Jerry Glanville

Say what you want...Jerry created the House of Pain. The BS I witnessed on Sunday wouldn't have happened on Jerry's watch.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010   #22
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 57275 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

I like the pink, fitted jerseys on women. They're flattering and sexy
I like the black jerseys. I think they're cool looking
Old 09-30-2010   #23
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Black Andre Johnson Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I remember a few years back when all you guys moaned and groaned and bitched bigtime when they came out with the PINK jerseys for women! There was a lot of "discussion" on this board about that. Hummmmm! Guess it's ok if your a MAN to look COOL and be different, but, not so much for a gal!
I got your back - there was some serious pink jersey hate on here a few years ago

Like I always say, be white on white day, red on red day, blue on blue day (does not have to be a jersey), and wear anything supporting your team on the other days.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010   #24
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I got your back - there was some serious pink jersey hate on here a few years ago

Like I always say, be white on white day, red on red day, blue on blue day (does not have to be a jersey), and wear anything supporting your team on the other days.
I'll be blue on blue day. Also be blue on white day as well as red. Why? Blue's alll i got! Them jerseys are expensive.
Old 09-30-2010   #25
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I'll be blue on blue day. Also be blue on white day as well as red. Why? Blue's alll i got! Them jerseys are expensive.
I bet you have a white T shirt and red T shirt, they don't even have to say Texans, it is for the white out/red out effect! (others will disagree)
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-30-2010   #26
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Andre Johnson is black?!?
He runs so fast, I never knew that. He did a move so fast on a cornerback one time the other guy''s color fell right off his body.
Old 09-30-2010   #27
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I bet you have a white T shirt and red T shirt, they don't even have to say Texans, it is for the white out/red out effect! (others will disagree)
I do. You saying you'd rather I represent the Texans in a wife beater? Seriously, no. The reason why is because the jerseys are heavy and somewhat uncomfortable so I only wear them 20 days a year. I'm hoping to be forced into wearig them 3 to 4 more times at the end of the year.

Battle red day, steel blue and liberty white are purely marketing ploys because they know there are many people are like me. We've got to wear our jerseys on gamedays. Believe me... we've got our sights set on purchasing every color but until then... it's always going to be blue for me, white for my wife, and red for my boy. We have all the colors, just not at the same time. Bullshit if i park our expensive jerseys so we can coordinate colors at the Texans will. They're getting worn on gamedays.
Old 09-30-2010   #28
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
We have all the colors, just not at the same time. Bullshit if i park our expensive jerseys so we can coordinate colors at the Texans will. They're getting worn on gamedays.
While I may not agree, I will certainly not tell you you are wrong.

I'm a proponent of white outs (or I guess red outs) when done properly, but I understand your desire to wear the jerseys your hard earned money paid for.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-30-2010   #29
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80847 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Say what you want...Jerry created the House of Pain. The BS I witnessed on Sunday wouldn't have happened on Jerry's watch.
Yep, we would have beaten the Cowboys and then turn around and get blown out by the lowly Raiders 41-0. That was Jerry's style.

Anyone remember this game?

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/12/18/sp...turf-61-7.html
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010   #30
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 119538 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Yep, we would have beaten the Cowboys and then turn around and get blown out by the lowly Raiders 41-0. That was Jerry's style.

Anyone remember this game?

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/12/18/sp...turf-61-7.html
Yes. I. Do. IIRC Reggie Williams was saying his good-byes that day and at haftime he spoke to the crowd. His first words were "it sure feels good to be up 31-0!!" I hated that day. Somehow Jack Pardee got caught up in that by Wyche from when the run and shoot was firing on all cylinders.

Another memorable defeat that year was 34-0 to KC. Then it was bye-bye Jerry. Elvis has to pay his own way.
Old 09-30-2010   #31
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
While I may not agree, I will certainly not tell you you are wrong.

I'm a proponent of white outs (or I guess red outs) when done properly, but I understand your desire to wear the jerseys your hard earned money paid for.
I also LOVE it when done right. Problm is... the only time it's done properly is when the Texans give away shirts or towels. It's on them since they're the ones who are setting it up.
Old 09-30-2010   #32
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
I also LOVE it when done right. Problm is... the only time it's done properly is when the Texans give away shirts or towels. It's on them since they're the ones who are setting it up.
You mean lime green and salmon polos don't fit?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-30-2010   #33
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

As for Pink... it is only a color.. and I bought the new Pink hat for the Breast Cancer Awareness game for the Giants game and will wear that.. Now that being said, it's a color.. Shoot, those awful camo jerseys they have out now are fugly, but if someone wants to spend the money on them if they like it, go for it...If you like the black, again, do what makes ya happy...You want a pink jersey, knock yourself out !! Blue on white day, Red on blue day.. ehhh, whatever makes ya happy !!!
Me, I do what I do and not for others approval or opinion !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010   #34
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
You mean lime green and salmon polos don't fit?
C'mon now... you're hating on a guy who has never worn anything but overpriced Texans crap. So my jersey's blue. My bad, brah.

Anybody who wears lime anything should have the salmon knocked out of them, Texans game or not.
Old 09-30-2010   #35
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 39796 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Says the man that gave me crap for wearing a white University of Arizona shirt.

Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010   #36
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone have a picture of this black jersey?
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010   #37
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
Says the man that gave me crap for wearing a white University of Arizona shirt.

I've worn an Ohio State jersey before, but, ohhh, what's that phrase - yes, double standard, I haz it
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-01-2010   #38
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
C'mon now... you're hating on a guy who has never worn anything but overpriced Texans crap. So my jersey's blue. My bad, brah.

Anybody who wears lime anything should have the salmon knocked out of them, Texans game or not.
I didn't mean you, I meant, oh, the guy who sits behind us who my wife wants to get in a fight with every game?

I will NEVER get the people who wear crap like random colored polos. Seriously. Firstly, it is pink, don't give me that salmon crap. Secondly, man card gone. Thirdly, give your ticket to someone who cares
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-01-2010   #39
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Yikes:

http://www.nflshop.com/category/inde...altree_0831010

I stand by my earlier thoughts - the black jersey had iron on logos making me think it wasn't an official NFL product (now can I find it online).
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 10-01-2010   #40
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I wore lime jello one time but she made me promise I'd never tell anyone that story. I sort of like lime....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read