Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-27-2010   #1
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Week 5- Cushing returns

And everything's fixed. QB's won't know whether he'll drop back or blitz. He'll help the D-Line and the DB's.

When I say everything's fixed, I mean everything's fixed. Turk's punts will start landing inside the 5. Andre Johnson's ankle will heal itself.

The Taliban will turn in their weapons because they don't want to take a chance that he might have to come over there. Israel and Palestine will finally reach a peace accord because they'd rather deal with Hilary Clinton than Brian Cushing.

No one's seen hm around Houston because he's actually training his ass off in Siberia right now. As we speak , he's yelling Drago's name off of a Siberian mountaintop. No one has the balls to tell him that Drago doesn't play in the NFL.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010   #2
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 5- Cushing returns

CRUSHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good i missed seeing cushing thats the first thing i said after we lost today ...."Man i sure do miss cushing"
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010   #3
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm gameplanning for game four. The **** Cushing's got to do with week four?! He overtrained himself out of the picture. Man FORGET worrying about Cushing for now. We gotta fix week four.
Old 09-27-2010   #4
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

how can u prepare for the raiders there going to try and cheat anywayz

why is it always like playing in a swamp in late summer at the black hole
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read