Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 01-08-2012   #1
djriddler
Rookie

Default Thank you Texans Fans at the Miller Lite Bull Pen Pary Deck

I just want to personally thank everyone who's come to the Miller Lite Bull Pen Party Deck behind Section 119. For the past 3 seasons, I've had the pleasure of DJing there and got to know many of the Bull Pen regulars. I've always tried to play a little bit of everything for everyone and yesterday was a lot of fun. I don't know if I'll be back there next season so I just wanted to say Thanks for the memories. Hopefully we have one more final Home game in 2 weeks for the AFC Championship game. Thanks again!
djriddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012   #2
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thank you Texans Fans at the Miller Lite Bull Pen Pary Deck

It was cool having you back there. I was the one who brought the little kid that took over the dance floor (lol) at the J'ville game if you recall. He loves dancing like that. I'd post a pic but have never been able to here
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012   #3
JGarza #70
Superbowl 2012

Section: Sec 121 Loud and Proud
Rep Power: 1001 JGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respected

NO!!! Thank you Riddler for playing for us. I am the one that comes over every game.. you have sent me music via email.. I jam your jams everyday on the way home from work... keep up the good work.. and dont be a stranger.. Im sure everyone here likes your tunes...

Thanks again..
and keep it real..

Jamie
JGarza #70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012   #4
djriddler
Rookie

Yes I remember your kid Drew. Thanks Jamie! Thanks everyone! Hope to see you all soon at the AFC Championship game at Reliant
djriddler is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read