Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-22-2010   #1
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31977 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Would you do this trade?

I have Michael Turner and made the huge mistake of not picking up Snelling. So I am thinking of proposing a trade to the guy who has Snelling. He wants Ahmad Bradshaw and Mike Williams (Tampa) for Snelling and Ronnie Brown. I already have Eli as my starter so replacing Bradshaww with Brown would probably benefit me so I won't have to rely so much on the Giants offense.

Also, Brown would be my third RB since I will normally start Arian Foster and Turner. What do ypu think? I am so worried that Turner will get hurt during the season and miss some time.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010   #2
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 55787 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would you do this trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
I have Michael Turner and made the huge mistake of not picking up Snelling. So I am thinking of proposing a trade to the guy who has Snelling. He wants Ahmad Bradshaw and Mike Williams (Tampa) for Snelling and Ronnie Brown. I already have Eli as my starter so replacing Bradshaww with Brown would probably benefit me so I won't have to rely so much on the Giants offense.

Also, Brown would be my third RB since I will normally start Arian Foster and Turner. What do ypu think? I am so worried that Turner will get hurt during the season and miss some time.
That is too much to give up for a handcuff.
Old 09-22-2010   #3
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

I would hate to give up Bradshaw but I would take that trade in a heartbeat. Williams is a bit of an unknown, and Brown is a beast (for half a season). Locking up the Atl backfield is well worth it IMO.
Old 09-22-2010   #4
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

If you deep enough @ WR do the deal.

You need depth at RB and Brown (stud) and Snelling (stud in waiting) should provide that.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010   #5
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31977 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
If you deep enough @ WR do the deal.

You need depth at RB and Brown (stud) and Snelling (stud in waiting) should provide that.
I've got good Wr's, especially being in a 14 team league. I've got Randy Moss, Desean Jackson, Jacoby Jones, Mike Williams, Mark Clayton and will probably pick up Louis Murphy if I do the trade.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read