Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-22-2010   #1
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 341333 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Joique Bell

Signed off of the Bill's Practice Squad by the Eagles.

Ah, well. I think he would have fit with us (except for him being kinda small and Kubes not trusting him to pick up blitzes.)
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010   #2
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Joique Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Signed off of the Bill's Practice Squad by the Eagles.

Ah, well. I think he would have fit with us (except for him being kinda small and Kubes not trusting him to pick up blitzes.)
was going to post this yesterday but sever was down. today they reached contract terms so expect him on the field sooner than later. I think the Texans really missed on this one
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010   #3
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
was going to post this yesterday but sever was down. today they reached contract terms so expect him on the field sooner than later. I think the Texans really missed on this one
Well, would you rather have him as your 3rd string RB or Derrick Ward? I think if we ever get to the point where Ward is needed to help in pass protection or make some carries, I'd rather have the vet with lots of experience over the guy off a practice squad.
Old 09-22-2010   #4
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 341333 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Well, would you rather have him as your 3rd string RB or Derrick Ward? I think if we ever get to the point where Ward is needed to help in pass protection or make some carries, I'd rather have the vet with lots of experience over the guy off a practice squad.
I would have liked to have 4 RBs, just in case.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010   #5
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Philadelphia goes four deep & roster spots are valued but even more so are draft picks which in this case cost them only the roster spot. here is Eagles bio of Joique Bell http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ea.../bell_j_1.html I expect him to work his way into the #2 position in a couple years if McCoy gets dinged he could be their starter so he's a great low cost/risk pick-up
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Philadelphia goes four deep & roster spots are valued but even more so are draft picks which in this case cost them only the roster spot. here is Eagles bio of Joique Bell http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ea.../bell_j_1.html I expect him to work his way into the #2 position in a couple years if McCoy gets dinged he could be their starter so he's a great low cost/risk pick-up
Yep, we discussed him heavily during our last draft mock. He is going to be a player.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read