Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-21-2010   #1
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Pats Kevin Faulk has torn ACL

Quote:
New England Patriots running back Kevin Faulk has a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee, a league source confirmed Tuesday.

The Boston Globe first reported the injury.

It is an injury that usually means the end to a player's season, though the Patriots have not yet placed Faulk on injured reserve.

Faulk was knocked out of Sunday's loss to the New York Jets in the fourth quarter after an 8-yard run, and members of the team's training and medical staff were looking at the area around his right knee.

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl...ory?id=5600766

Good thing they traded Maroney last week. This just might get them out of the playoffs. No running game means Defenses will double up moss and welker.
Old 09-21-2010   #2
Cush
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 161 Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pats Kevin Faulk has torn ACL

I wonder if Belicheck will do his due diligence and take a look at Larry Johnson.

I think all they have now is Fred Taylor and Sammy Morris.
Cush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010   #3
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89251 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

The Pats stopped running the ball years ago

The real impact is losing their money third-down back.

It might hamstring their offense as much as Reggie's loss will the Saints
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010   #4
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72216 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Tough break for a player I've come to respect a lot.

No sympathy for the team or its coach though.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read