Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-20-2010   #1
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 378 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Oakland Roadtrip

I will be there....anyone else going??
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010   #2
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oakland Roadtrip

Only if you take me!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010   #3
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18100 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

I live 30 mins from Oakland and I ain't going. Raider fans ain't known for being courteous to the opposing fans.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
I will be there....anyone else going??
My life insurance policy is not up to date..
Old 09-22-2010   #5
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

I live 4 hours away and will be going. I'll give you my seat location when I get the tix. Maybe we can say hi.
Old 09-22-2010   #6
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

You need to go and hit this tailgate, The BBQ Party by Kingsford Kirk, Kay I will PM his number, if you meet him early enough he will let you ride into the lot with him. I am also calling him to let him know your coming. Mike you can come too if you want too. I assure you it is the best place for Texans on Oakland Radier Property
Old 09-22-2010   #7
gwallaia

Rep Power: 51052 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
My life insurance policy is not up to date..
Chicken

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-22-2010   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
Chicken
It's not as much me being a chicken as it is not having my finances in order in the event of a, ummmm *ahem* an accident.

Okay...... I'm a chicken!
Old 09-22-2010   #9
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Are Raider games really that much of a problem for visiting fans?

I find this really annoying.

If I want to go visit an opposing stadium and cheer for my team without being an *******, then I should be allowed to do that. It sucks that opposing stadiums can "scare" you into not going.
Old 09-22-2010   #10
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Rep Power: 378 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree...if I want to support my team without being a pain..I should be able to....

So, I will be in Oakland..

Joe, I will contact Kirk about the tailgate. I will be sitting front row on the Texans side. Section 138.
Old 09-24-2010   #11
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

Joe, I just hooked up with Kirk and he has two tix for me on the 20 yard line....Front Row! I am stoked and will see him at his tailgate. He said to tell you hello for him.
My son, a sorry Raider fan will be with me and have to sit on our side! I'm loving it already.

Hopefully I can meet up with some of y'all coming out.
Old 09-24-2010   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Are Raider games really that much of a problem for visiting fans?

I find this really annoying.

If I want to go visit an opposing stadium and cheer for my team without being an *******, then I should be allowed to do that. It sucks that opposing stadiums can "scare" you into not going.
Joe has been there a couple of times I believe and was treated like a King by Raiders fans!!
Old 09-24-2010   #13
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

If you want to travel to an away game and feel you need direction because of rumors or urban legend, let me know and I will get you the hook up. I belong to the best group in the NFL called the Pro Football Ultimate fan association. We have a reunion every Hall of fame weekend and it is off the hook. Yall feel welcome to get info from me at any venue. I want all Texan fans to see that the NFL has the greatest fans in the world.
Old 09-25-2010   #14
cc_me
Veteran

Rep Power: 51 cc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
I live 30 mins from Oakland and I ain't going. Raider fans ain't known for being courteous to the opposing fans.
Hey, it's mostly urban legend. Our fanbase has nothing against your fanbase. We have no horrible history. No love for the Oilers but that's yesterdays news. You are the Texans. And, btw, I have nothing but love for your fans. You have treated me well in the past (thank you Grandma, Dante, Ted, Joe, etc.) and (ask Mike Moffat) I like to think that we have treated you well also.

Now, if you are a 49er, Steeler, Chief, Bronco, or especially a Charger fan...........All bets are off!!!!!

Mike stop by and say HI. Same place. Lot A.
Old 09-25-2010   #15
cc_me
Veteran

Rep Power: 51 cc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike moffat View Post
Joe, I just hooked up with Kirk and he has two tix for me on the 20 yard line....Front Row! I am stoked and will see him at his tailgate. He said to tell you hello for him.
My son, a sorry Raider fan will be with me and have to sit on our side! I'm loving it already.

Hopefully I can meet up with some of y'all coming out.
What section? I am in 114.
Old 09-26-2010   #16
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_me View Post
Hey, it's mostly urban legend. Our fanbase has nothing against your fanbase. We have no horrible history. No love for the Oilers but that's yesterdays news. You are the Texans. And, btw, I have nothing but love for your fans. You have treated me well in the past (thank you Grandma, Dante, Ted, Joe, etc.) and (ask Mike Moffat) I like to think that we have treated you well also.

Now, if you are a 49er, Steeler, Chief, Bronco, or especially a Charger fan...........All bets are off!!!!!

Mike stop by and say HI. Same place. Lot A.
I've got to say that CC is 100% correct. She and her crew treated me and my family like we were their family. I had the greatest time at your tailgate. We lost, but, I still talk about the two hours before the game.
Kirk has hooked me up with two tix on the Houston side on the 20 yard line. I'm not sure of the section. I've got yours and will definately come by and see y'all.
PS: Good to hear from you. See ya in a week.
Old 09-27-2010   #17
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Mike, I will be at the game and tailgate too. I look forward to meeting you and CC. I will be in section 138 row 1.

I fly in on Saturday morning and will be staying downtown.

Pm me your information so we can connect when I get in town.
Old 09-27-2010   #18
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Mike, I will be at the game and tailgate too. I look forward to meeting you and CC. I will be in section 138 row 1.

I fly in on Saturday morning and will be staying downtown.

Pm me your information so we can connect when I get in town.
Kay! You and Mike tell the Raiders fans how much an old grandma in TEXAS respects their fandom! Wish we were more like them!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010   #19
cc_me
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Kay! You and Mike tell the Raiders fans how much an old grandma in TEXAS respects their fandom! Wish we were more like them!!
Love you Grandma!!
Old 09-30-2010   #20
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_me View Post
Love you Grandma!!

Same to ya CC!! YA'LL have a great day, and don't beat our Texans TOOOOOO terribly bad!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read