Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-20-2010   #1
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 43270 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Casey hurts ankle

Quote:
Tight end James Casey suffered an ankle injury and could be lost for a while. He will undergo an MRI in Houston.

Casey, the third tight end behind Owen Daniels and Joel Dreessen, is one of the Texans' best special teams players, and he's the backup fullback behind Vonta Leach.

Rookie Garrett Graham, the fourth-round pick, will be active as the third tight end against Dallas.
Link
Old 09-20-2010   #2
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 11150 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Casey hurts ankle

When'd this happen?
Old 09-20-2010   #3
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 43270 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Section516 View Post
When'd this happen?
Sometime during the game yesterday
Old 09-20-2010   #4
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah...But, but, but....

We have too many TE's though...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010   #5
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 631 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected

What is it with this ankle injury thing - that is like the 4th person with an ankle problem. Here's hoping it won't be a long recovery for any of the ankles.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010   #6
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffi2 View Post
What is it with this ankle injury thing - that is like the 4th person with an ankle problem. Here's hoping it won't be a long recovery for any of the ankles.
I'm kinda surprised that they don't have their ankles taped before the game.
Old 09-20-2010   #7
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I'm kinda surprised that they don't have their ankles taped before the game.
Most of them do...

Dre had his ankles taped and he still got hurt...
Sponsored links
Old 09-20-2010   #8
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Most of them do...

Dre had his ankles taped and he still got hurt...
I thought I saw them take off his sock and his ankle was not taped.
Old 09-20-2010   #9
Rey
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I thought I saw them take off his sock and his ankle was not taped.
I'm trying to find an image, but I could have sworn I saw him with his ankles taped...This is as good as I can do for now:

Quote:
They came and told me he was done. He had a pretty good ankle (injury). I think we were down by seven and they were fixing to kick a field goal at that time, so it didnt look good. We block the field goal. He had them re-tape him. He walked over to me and said Im playing, Texans coach Gary Kubiak said. He tells me hes playing, hes playing.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...exans-ajohnson
Old 09-20-2010   #10
Rey
Hall of Fame

Also, a lot of them don't get the tape directly on their ankles...They get it over their shoe and sock...Spat is what you call it...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read