Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-19-2010   #1
Gymrat2005
Rookie

Rep Power: 27 Gymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Titans Offense is Laughable

These are Million Dollar athletes and I know its alot too do with the Steelers Defense, but what the firetruck.

How can you be soo bad.

If the Colts are going to let us run at will against them then we have this Division on Lock.
Gymrat2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #2
4Texans
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46 4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected4Texans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans Offense is Laughable

They've had 7 turn-overs in this game.
Old 09-19-2010   #3
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Soon we will be all alone at the top of our division.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #4
THE NFL
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 THE NFL THE NFL THE NFL THE NFL THE NFL THE NFL THE NFL THE NFL THE NFL THE NFL THE NFL

The Titans offense was horrible today.. just flat horrible. But make no mistake. That Steelers defense is tough.
THE NFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #5
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

Is it me, or did Chris Johnson look like he'd given up after bashed on his fumble play at the end of the second quarter. It just seemed to take the fight out of him.
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #6
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80847 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Until the Texans beat the Titans with VY at the helm I will hold off on the laughing.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #7
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 45929 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

I am not a Vince Young fan.

Never have been.

Never will be. (unless he becomes a Houston Texan)

Jeff Fisher did Young wrong by pulling him and giving the impression the problems were all Young. Insinuated as much in the post game presser.

I actually felt bad for the guy. Fisher showed absolutely no respect for Young.

Fisher may not like the result if he forces a him or me decision out of Bud.

edit : I agree with Hookem

Old 09-20-2010   #8
Cush
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 161 Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respectedCush is a quality contributor and well respected

Vince played terrible, and got benched. It's not the first time a starting QB has been benched and it won't be the last. (And he will be the starter next week)

Fisher has a proven track record as an excellent coach, whereas Vince has played well as a pro but is still on a short leash. I can only imagine what the benching will do to VY's confidence as he has not responded well to this type of situation in the past.

That Steelers D made Vince look like a rookie.
Cush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010   #9
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppacoffee View Post
I am not a Vince Young fan.

Never have been.

Never will be. (unless he becomes a Houston Texan)

Jeff Fisher did Young wrong by pulling him and giving the impression the problems were all Young. Insinuated as much in the post game presser.

I actually felt bad for the guy. Fisher showed absolutely no respect for Young.

Fisher may not like the result if he forces a him or me decision out of Bud.

edit : I agree with Hookem

Yeah, I thought it was kind of stupid to pull him, but he was making horrible decisions. If you are worried about him getting hurt, its one thing, but Kerry Collins wasn't going to win that game.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read