Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-19-2010   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool VY got SLAMMED

I'm sure it'll be on the interweb soon...

I'm a VY hater - but I turned to my wife and said man - I hope he's ok...

It was bad, but he got up after a few seconds...
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #2
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74306 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY got SLAMMED

Yeah, cuz we need him to throw us some picks too.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #3
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

i've been trying to find it since i read abotu it in the Week 2 thread.. no dice as of now.
Old 09-19-2010   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: VY got SLAMMED

Errr - dunno, Collins is in right now?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-19-2010   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
i've been trying to find it since i read abotu it in the Week 2 thread.. no dice as of now.
It was pretty jaw dropping.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-19-2010   #6
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12794 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think Saint Vincent's benching has to do with the body slam. I think it's just because he's not been good. So far Kerry Collins is no better and just threw a pick.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #7
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74306 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Tinbreads can't stop fumbling the ball.

I love the Steelers and Chargers today.

Sponsored links
Old 09-19-2010   #8
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 78551 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

As I said in the game thread, I'm sure that's not the first time vince young has been slammed by 3 guys at the same time.
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #9
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 30093 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
As I said in the game thread, I'm sure that's not the first time vince young has been slammed by 3 guys at the same time.
Now that's funny...
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #10
HJam72
Hall of Fame

We're getting mean and conceited AND I LIKE IT!

Old 09-19-2010   #11
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
Now that's funny...
Yeah, but I hope it's not what "Pollardized" means.

Old 09-19-2010   #12
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 30093 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
He's a twisted guy Hjam, I'm sure that is what he was implying LOL
Old 09-19-2010   #13
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post
I don't think Saint Vincent's benching has to do with the body slam. I think it's just because he's not been good. So far Kerry Collins is no better and just threw a pick.
Oh, I agree, I was responding to a comment above
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-19-2010   #14
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
We're getting mean and conceited AND I LIKE IT!
it's too soon.
Old 09-19-2010   #15
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 78551 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Pollardized: (verb) To have one's piss knocked out of one's self.
(adverb) To run out of bounds to avoid said piss knocking, and have your ass verbally abused for being a biatch.
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #16
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Pollardized: (verb) To have one's piss knocked out of one's self.
(adverb) To run out of bounds to avoid said piss knocking, and have your ass verbally abused for being a biatch.
I'm just glad to see the word "verbally."

Old 09-19-2010   #17
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

6 turnovers and ten mins to go for the Titans!

*snickers*
Old 09-19-2010   #18
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjam72 View Post
yeah, but i hope it's not what "pollardized" means.
lmao!!!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-19-2010   #19
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Quote:
I'm just glad to see the word "verbally."
Pollardized is a closet Aggie, I'm just glad he can spell verbully... er... vurball... crap
Old 09-19-2010   #20
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Something odd about Aggies, closets, and ass.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read