Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-19-2010   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Funny Washington thread

Quote:
We need to stop the run and force them to beat us in the air

lots of funny talk
http://www.extremeskins.com/showthre...n!...326-Posts!!!
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #2
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 173001 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Funny Washington thread

We'll take that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #3
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 48384 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe not funny but silly. I woke my buddy up thinking this was a 12PM Game. I'm in Vegas and he has DirecTV and he's a Skins fan.

Man I was so pumped up, I'm dieing here I need some FOOTBALL!!!!!!
Old 09-19-2010   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I went over there earlier this week and saw enough. Thank God we are TexansTalk!
Old 09-19-2010   #5
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 27679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

They think that since they beat a Cowboys team that did not nothing but fail all night long that they are actually a good team...they might be able to play better this week, but let's not get carried away. Their elite offense produced 6 points.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #6
Gymrat2005
Rookie

Rep Power: 27 Gymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
They think that since they beat a Cowboys team that did not nothing but fail all night long that they are actually a good team...they might be able to play better this week, but let's not get carried away. Their elite offense produced 6 points.
No kidding, their all hateful as hell.

They have Misconceptions about our team,they think if we cant run the ball were in trouble, i guess they've never heard of andre johnson or matt shcaub.

Put mario against their rookie tackle all night long. Enough said.
Gymrat2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #7
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

That great Dallas team is now losing to the Bears, who barely beat the Lions last week.

Washington should be nervous.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-19-2010   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Andre Johnson approves of this post!!
Old 09-19-2010   #9
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Bump!
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #10
qman_tx
Veteran

Rep Power: 80 qman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL the OP says were overrated after be beat them

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthre...est-begins...&

qman_tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #11
qman_tx
Veteran

Rep Power: 80 qman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respectedqman_tx is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL the OP says were overrated after be beat them

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthre...est-begins...&

qman_tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #12
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought we hated Dallas but its nothin compared to the Skins.
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #13
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 85971 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Feels good to see other teams fans go at each other after the "overrated, underachieving" Texans beat them....

Question though, to be overrated, wouldn't you have to be "rated" to begin with and rated high? Texans have never been rated high...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010   #14
Esoom
Veteran

Section: 631
Rep Power: 257 Esoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
I thought we hated Dallas but its nothin compared to the Skins.
Yeah, their hatred of the 'Girls makes us look friendly by comparison. We need to step up our Cowboy hatred.
Old 09-20-2010   #15
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1893 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected

Ya know, I hope our animosity towards the Colts grows to the level of animosity between the Skins and the Cowgirls. Those guys really hate each other.

Seriously, I really hate the Colts.
wagonhed is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read