Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-19-2010   #1
Gymrat2005
Rookie

Rep Power: 27 Gymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default What happened to Aaron Schobel?

Barwin gets injured and Schobel didnt jump all over it?

I thought their was a period of 4-5 days a couple weeks ago where we were going to sign this guy?

What ever happened?
Gymrat2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #2
Playmaker
Veteran

Rep Power: 244 Playmaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What happened to Brian Schobel?

Don't know who Brian Schobel is, the guy the Texans wanted is Aaron Schobel.
Playmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #3
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10190 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #4
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 59836 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

I hear he's doing pretty well. Here's some info:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Brian/Schobel

Last edited by Pollardized; 09-19-2010 at 09:35 AM.
Pollardized is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #5
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10190 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #6
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6021 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Uh Oh
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #7
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 1808 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
When jacoby gives you the facepalm you know its well deserved
IBleedTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-19-2010   #8
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

He wanted more money than the Texans thought he was worth so they went elsewhere.
kiwitexansfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #9
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 09-19-2010   #10
jshabang
Quality Backup!

Rep Power: 89 jshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 09-19-2010   #11
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: What happened to Brian Schobel?

Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #12
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

(sigh)

(staring at computer screen)

(sigh)
Old 09-19-2010   #13
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27500 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gymrat2005 View Post
Barwin gets injured and Schobel didnt jump all over it?

I thought their was a period of 4-5 days a couple weeks ago where we were going to sign this guy?

What ever happened?
Vince don't you have a game to play today, quit posting here, we didn't draft ya, get over it
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #14
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 59836 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
Vince don't you have a game to play today, quit posting here, we didn't draft ya, get over it
LMAO!!!!!

Wait, vince doesn't know how to used a computer.....
Pollardized is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #15
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27500 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
LMAO!!!!!

Wait, vince doesn't know how to used a computer.....
Watching the Steeler/Titan game right now, apparently he doesn't know how to play NFL QB either...
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #16
Gymrat2005
Rookie

Rep Power: 27 Gymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmaker View Post
Don't know who Brian Schobel is, the guy the Texans wanted is Aaron Schobel.
my bad, Aaron Schobel.
Gymrat2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010   #17
TexansForTheW
Veteran

Rep Power: 323 TexansForTheW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansForTheW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansForTheW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansForTheW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansForTheW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansForTheW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansForTheW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansForTheW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansForTheW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansForTheW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansForTheW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What happened to Aaron Schobel?

According to someone on the Houston Texans Home Website.......I cant believe I am actually posting this..........................................via 24 minutes ago

As promised this is my last post and the timing couldn't be better. First, I am a HUGE Texan fan and have been from day one, but as I stated before, I have only one purpose in this section.

My final comments regarding this thread is that there will be significant news concerning Aaron Schobel and the Texans late Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning after the Cowboy game. I am very hopeful everything "workout" (yes, I misspelled it) and we add another veteran pass rusher.

I apologize for being ambiguous but there are obvious reasons for it.

Go Texans....
TexansForTheW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010   #18
TexansForTheW
Veteran

Rep Power: 323 TexansForTheW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansForTheW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansForTheW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansForTheW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansForTheW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansForTheW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansForTheW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansForTheW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansForTheW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansForTheW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansForTheW is a quality contributor and well respected

If true, looks like Aaron is on the outside looking to see if this team is for real. I would love to have that guy, could be Bernard Pollard 2.0 on the D-Line. Had 10 sacks last year getting doubled. Single coverage, we would have a dominating pass rush.
TexansForTheW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010   #19
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansForTheW View Post
According to someone on the Houston Texans Home Website.......I cant believe I am actually posting this..........................................via 24 minutes ago

As promised this is my last post and the timing couldn't be better. First, I am a HUGE Texan fan and have been from day one, but as I stated before, I have only one purpose in this section.

My final comments regarding this thread is that there will be significant news concerning Aaron Schobel and the Texans late Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning after the Cowboy game. I am very hopeful everything "workout" (yes, I misspelled it) and we add another veteran pass rusher.

I apologize for being ambiguous but there are obvious reasons for it.

Go Texans....
Old 09-23-2010   #20
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't see how he could turn down a few million dollars to play for what is nearly his hometown team and be a part of a historic playoff run.

He might end up regretting it for the rest of his life if he doesn't jump aboard.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read