Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2010   #21
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game Day Texans at Redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I'm nervous. I get off of work at 5 am and going to nap till around noonish and get up for some football. The issue now is that I have to leave for work around 4 so I'll miss most of the game . Yall keep me up to date with text messages or something.
Wow man......you need to get your priorities straight!

I kid..I kid...hopefully you'll be able to atleast listen to it on the radio.

I hope we can continue to build on this winning streak. I'm sure you all know that we're riding a 5 game streak right now that goes back to last season. I know it doesn't count, but it's the consistency and learning how to win that is important for a young team. I think we can pull this one off today in convincing fashion.
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #22
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 93152 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Really excited to have the team win this one for purely selfish reasons.

I'd love to be heading down to Houston to see the undefeated Texans taking on the Cowboys!!
Old 09-19-2010   #23
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Really excited to have the team win this one for purely selfish reasons.

I'd love to be heading down to Houston to see the undefeated Texans taking on the Cowboys!!
Here, here!
Old 09-19-2010   #24
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

I hate late starts.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #25
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 259834 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I hate late starts.
I don't care for afternoon games either. I like the noon starts or the evening games best.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #26
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 22796 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

From what i can think of, we are traditionally not good at 3 o clock games...but these definitely aren't the same Texans so i'm hoping that will change.
Old 09-19-2010   #27
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6656 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

Go Texans! We need to bring the same intensity level that we brought last week vs the Colts. If we do that then we will be ok.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-19-2010   #28
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84496 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

They show that this is the yr of the Texan.

Showing up and kicking a** in a trap game.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #29
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 29448 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

28 - 10 Texans in a continuation of our quest for the Playoffs
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #30
Jeff S.
Rookie

Rep Power: 43 Jeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respectedJeff S. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Our rushing totals are off the charts!

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201009...exans@redskins

Thought you might like that.
Whoa! There was an awesome clip in there that showed Foster's big 42 yard run from the back of the endzone. Usually I hate ground-level film cause it's next to worthless, but since the Texans were backed up in their own field and the camera was at the back of the endzone, we get the exact same field of vision that Foster saw, and you can see how awesome his cutback choice was. The gigantic pile of big menz is washing right, and AF just senses the pile is going to keep going right and he makes his cut left into space. And it happens REALLY fast. Teh awesome!
Jeff S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #31
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Go Texans! I am not going to be able to watch the game from the boards, as is my custom, because of work. I think the Texans dominate this one, 34-13
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #32
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

This is a game day thread and all skirts are to be left at the door, you want to sissy up and bring your negativity in to this thread the I will make a thread for girly men so yall can talk about your not getting to get your nails done while I say we are going t beat the indians. We are gonna take the tommyhawk out of thier hands and scalp thier asses, So either Man up or look for your thread under girlymans gameday thread.
Old 09-19-2010   #33
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
This is a game day thread and all skirts are to be left at the door, you want to sissy up and bring your negativity in to this thread the I will make a thread for girly men so yall can talk about your not getting to get your nails done while I say we are going t beat the indians. We are gonna take the tommyhawk out of thier hands and scalp thier asses, So either Man up or look for your thread under girlymans gameday thread.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #34
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
The coaching staff better have the Texans ready to play today. I can't take the Cougars and Texans losing in the same weekend. I'll never be able to face Monday.
Remember how it went last year. If one went down the other seemed to win that weekend.

Old 09-19-2010   #35
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33391 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

What a day. Canada gets some Houston football action on TV.

Lets git 'er done!
Old 09-19-2010   #36
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected

....................||||||||...................... .
.................................................. ....
||||||||.......................................... .
.................................................. .....
.................................................. .....
__________....................____________
__________....................____________
_____________............______________
.._______________________________....
..._____________________________......
....___________________________........
........______________________............
......_________________________.........
.....__________________________.........
..._____________________________.......
..___________............______________...
_____________.........._______________..
.................................................. .......
...................__________..................... .
.........._____________________.............
........._______________________...........
.........______................._______..........
........_______................_______..........
........________________________..........
........________________________..........
........_________............________.........
.................................................. ......
........_______..............._________........
|||||||||||....|||||||||||......|||||||||||.
...|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||.....
.......||||||||||||||||||||||||||||...........
,............|||||||||........||||||||............
.................__________....................... .
..............______________.....................
................___________....................... .
.................................................. ........
....................|||||||....................... .....
..................|||||||||....................... ...
..................||||||||||||||||||||...........
|||||||||||....|||||||||||......|||||||||||.
...|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||.....
.......||||||||||||||||||||||||||||...........
,............|||||||||........||||||||............
.................__________....................... .
..............______________.....................
................___________....................... .
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #37
headsplint
All Pro

Rep Power: 1332 headsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respectedheadsplint is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Repeat of wounded knee then?
Old 09-19-2010   #38
Ranger Tom
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17917 Ranger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm oddly disappointed. I thought my Sunday would be filled with intense studying and homework, and this game would be my welcome break. Turns out my homework only took half an hour to do; now I've got nothing to but wait for kickoff.
Ranger Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010   #39
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34613 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Good to see Joe Texan has his man pants on!
Old 09-19-2010   #40
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post

Please stop that.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read