Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-23-2005   #41
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Damn, I wish I knew how to put taped games on my Hard Drive...i'd have tons of games if I did.
Old 03-23-2005   #42
cptnbreakdance
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316
Damn, I wish I knew how to put taped games on my Hard Drive...i'd have tons of games if I did.
just go to best buy and buy some video editing equipment for your computer and ask them to install it for you, and show you how it works. That is if you want to spend the money to do that
Old 03-23-2005   #43
dtran04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2409 dtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respecteddtran04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah........there is a user on Clutch BBS that records ALL the Rockets games AND makes highlight clips for every single one of them. It would be great if something could be set up for Texans games too.
dtran04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005   #44
Vinnie333
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptnbreakdance
What about the one at the New Orleans game when D. Carr juked the LB out of his shoes to score a TD, that's one of my favorites.
that was actually Jay Bellamy the safety, that DC juked.
Vinnie333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005   #45
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

I was at that Denver game too - lower level 30 yd line Denver side right in front of the subject hit. Dunta got the absolute worst of it. He stayed down for several minutes as Johnson walked off relatively unscathed during the timeout. I thought Dunta hurt his shoulder or head and I remember making the comment to those around me that he was the only guy still playing in the 4th. Everyone else had quit long before that.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005   #46
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie333
that was actually Jay Bellamy the safety, that DC juked.
can anyone find a clip?????????
Old 03-23-2005   #47
stephen1
Veteran

that hit took about 5 games off of his career
stephen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 03-23-2005   #48
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen1

haha na d-rob is a trooper, the boy can put a hit on someone, i'd be more scared of him than ray lewis !
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005   #49
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

LoL You've gotta be joking...You'd be more intimidated by a guy who's 5"10', 185 than a guy who's 6"1', 245?

Granted, they're both bad men...
Old 03-23-2005   #50
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

haha yeah i would,,,a little guy with that much of a pop ? is just scary !
Old 03-24-2005   #51
z0rpAn
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to z0rpAn Send a message via MSN to z0rpAn Send a message via Yahoo to z0rpAn

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ReK
Here is a LINK to the Simmons hit on Sims...Just click the link and select download, and you should have it for your viewing pleasure...
Dunta for Return Man!

And why in the heck did Glenn keep running toward the sideline and not hit someone towards the end?

Last edited by z0rpAn; 03-24-2005 at 09:49 AM.
z0rpAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005   #52
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0rpAn
Dunta for Return Man!

And why in the heck did Glenn keep running toward the sideline and not hit someone towards the end?

haha well what about the game were AG was returning the punts for us, he had dropped 2 punts (we recovered both) and one touched one of our players legs and he jumped on it. Shouldnt we of had some young blood like D-Rob out there trying it, plus we all know AG is getting old we dont wanna get on of our main guys injured !
Old 03-25-2005   #53
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen1
dunta is young and he wasn't even injured, so no it didn't take 5 games off his career. Nagging injuries are what cut careers short and so far dunta hasn't suffered any. So with all the punishment he laid last year it didn't take any time off his career. As he gets older thats when hes going to have to change his style of play to last and avoid injuries, probably around the age of 27 or 28.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 03-25-2005 at 12:34 PM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005   #54
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Ouch!!

Man, I could watch this all day.

Say Hello to Mr. Robinson
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005   #55
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 23884 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

seen it... still love it.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005   #56
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Ah! Thanks for that brief but nice feeling of football again. Vinny, lets please keep this at the top of the posts so many will be able to get a small fix for the offseason.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005   #57
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23636 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Very nice hit!!! For a "little guy" he sure packs a punch! The thing that worries me is that for a guy his size sooner or later these hits will take a toll on him and may cause him injury. I know it's part of the game and all but does anyone know if he's working out this summer to increase his muscles or size a little bit?
Old 04-07-2005   #58
BattleRedRaider
All Pro

Rep Power: 19 BattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame BallotBattleRedRaider is on the Hall of Fame Ballot
Send a message via AIM to BattleRedRaider Send a message via MSN to BattleRedRaider Send a message via Yahoo to BattleRedRaider

Damn, he brought the wood there. (I don't know, that's what my football coach would say)

Or, as ESPN would say, he got JACKED UP!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read