Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-21-2005   #1
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Dunta Robinson is the man

I was searching through some articles from last year and came upon this quote from this article

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory...texans/2955408

"He forced the fumble with 2:37 left in the fourth quarter. He hit Bears quarterback Chad Hutchinson so hard that he trotted to the sideline and noticed he had cracked his helmet."

I didnt know he had hit him that hard. geez.

This guy is great .. we need 3 more of him. 2 to play CB, 1 SS and 1 FS.

Im gonna say right now that he will make the pro bowl this next season. I honestly think that he could be the best CB in the league in 2005.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005   #2
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4561 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

He should have been in the Pro Bowl and been Defensive rookie of the year last season, he was robbed. And I feel we are lucky just to have one DRob, I am not saying I would mind another couple of players like him, but how many teams have players with the talent, skill, and enthusiasm (sp?) as DRob.
Old 03-21-2005   #3
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

I did not know that...I'm just happy he's on our team and not the Jags, Tacks, or Dolts...
Old 03-21-2005   #4
D-Rob23
Veteran

The guy is an absolute beast!

Remember this hit?
Old 03-21-2005   #5
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

I could seriously watch this for hours on end...

Can't wait for the season to start...
Old 03-21-2005   #6
D-Rob23
Veteran

Sweet!!! I am ready for the season to start right now!
Old 03-21-2005   #7
dirty steve
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 dirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVPdirty steve was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to dirty steve

I was at that Denver game (up high in the stands) and could hear that lick from where we were sitting.
Old 03-21-2005   #8
Dunta_23
All Pro

Dunta Robinson IS the man....does anyone have any Dunta Memorablia for sale? or know a good online store or anything, being from Canada and having the Texans as your team doesnt leave u much for souvenirs....
Dunta_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005   #9
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rob23
The guy is an absolute beast!

Remember this hit?
Ummmm.....No? What hit? Who's Dat? Who's there?

Signed,

Kyle Johnson
Denver Broncos FB
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005   #10
JacksonvilleJaguar4
Rookie

Default Game Clips

Hi guys where do you guys get all your game clips like the one in the Dunta Robinson thread, as you know I'm a Jags fan but I am a big fan of David Carr I was wondering if any of you guys have any cool game clips of Carr, throwing a deep pass or something if you could post one for me that would be great my dad would like to see one too because my dad is a big David Carr fan too but overall he likes the Rams
Old 03-21-2005   #11
texansfan88
All Pro

I'm not sure, anyone wanna answer

Last edited by texansfan88; 03-21-2005 at 07:29 PM.
texansfan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005   #12
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

The only links I have are to the Jason Simmons hit on Chris Brown, Dunta's hit on the Denver FB, and Jason Simmons taking out Barry Sims on a Dunta INT return...
Old 03-21-2005   #13
THEFUTURE
All Pro

i love the simmons hit on brown, one of my all time favs
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005   #14
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFUTURE
i love the simmons hit on brown, one of my all time favs
Funny thing about that clip, even in slow motion he is still a blur on impact.
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005   #15
THEFUTURE
All Pro

i think i love it even more because he gave himself a concussion if i am not mistaken
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005   #16
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Yeah, he missed almost half of the season because of that hit, if I remember correctly...
Old 03-21-2005   #17
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Johnson: 6'0" 242 lbs
Robinson: 5'10" 185 lbs

Seriously, how many CBs in this league other than DRob have the desire and ability to punish guys like that? Not many.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005   #18
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Deion could absolutely punish anyone with the ball when he was in his prime...
Old 03-21-2005   #19
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ReK
Deion could absolutely punish anyone with the ball when he was in his prime...
Deion Sanders? He avoided contact at all costs.
Old 03-21-2005   #20
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags
Deion Sanders? He avoided contact at all costs.
LoL, I know...I was being sarcastic...That doesn't carry over well on a message board...Deion has my vote for weakest tackler of all time, behind every punter, kicker, and QB...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read