Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-16-2010   #1
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans/cowboys 2002 torrent

In preparation for our next home game, I've created a divx video of the Texans very first regular season game against the cowboys, the famous "19-10" game. If there's enough interest, I can create a .torrent to share it out amongst the fans. It's not the greatest quality (captured from an SLP VHS tape - these were the days before DVR's, remember?), but it sure is exciting to relive.
DerekLee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #2
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 65390 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans/cowboys 2002 torrent

Isn't that illegal?
Old 09-16-2010   #3
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1298 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Isn't that illegal?
technically, but who cares??? i'd love that torrent btw.

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #4
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Isn't that illegal?
I'm not retransmitting or rebroadcasting or distributing on a public site, so no. It's a private sharing for private screening for no profit and falls well within the Fair Use provision of the Copyright Act.
Old 09-16-2010   #5
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd love to see it, hell I didn't even know who the hell the Texans were back then.
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #6
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulluminatii View Post
I'd love to see it, hell I didn't even know who the hell the Texans were back then.
I wasn't really aware that the Saints existed until 2006. I wasn't a huge NFL fan in college but I honestly couldn't remember hearing that name until they picked Reggie Bush.
Old 09-16-2010   #7
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

And here it is. I've included the halftime report so you can reference where the rest of the NFL and sports world was at the time, and also the pregame "Birth of the Texans" and postgame network lead-in.

Enjoy!

cowboys v Texans torrent

Last edited by DerekLee1; 09-16-2010 at 01:41 PM.
Sponsored links
Old 09-16-2010   #8
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 62963 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekLee1 View Post
And here it is. I've included the halftime report so you can reference where the rest of the NFL and sports world was at the time, and also the pregame "Birth of the Texans" and postgame network lead-in.

Enjoy!

http://www.demonoid.com/files/download/2385869/45209052
Thanks!

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #9
nate4l1f3
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 nate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respectednate4l1f3 is a quality contributor and well respected

You have to have a login and password! the register is closed also... any help
nate4l1f3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #10
zanth91
Rookie

Section: 327
Rep Power: 271 zanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Enjoy!

http://www.demonoid.com/files/download/2385869/45209052
Registration is closed. You should just upload it to a free file hosting site with a password attached. If I can get my hands on it then a really appreciate it. I've been looking for this for years.

Take advantage of my 2Mb/s upload.
Old 09-16-2010   #11
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanth91 View Post
Registration is closed. You should just upload it to a free file hosting site with a password attached. If I can get my hands on it then a really appreciate it. I've been looking for this for years.

Take advantage of my 2Mb/s upload.
Edited the original post to use a non-registered link. It's free, but popup ad supported. Sorry about the popups, but they're harmless.

To those that quoted my original link, please either edit with the new link, or delete the old link altogether.
Old 09-16-2010   #12
GlenRice
Veteran

Rep Power: 681 GlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respectedGlenRice is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Enjoy!

cowboys v Texans torrent
Thanks man your the greatest. I've been looking for that game.
GlenRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #13
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenRice View Post
Thanks man your the greatest. I've been looking for that game.
Happy to help. Just need everyone to seed once they snag. It's a private torrent, so it's just amongst us at TexansTalk, and I can't clog up my own bandwidth forever.
Old 09-16-2010   #14
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Enjoy!

cowboys v Texans torrent
Make sure it's well seeded.
Old 09-16-2010   #15
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27500 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Appreciate it, adding this one to my videos folder... now we need to win this year so I can have a permanent record of the Lastazz Sowboys demise in the state of Texas
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010   #16
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1298 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

for some reason, i can't see any video, but the sound is fine... ahhh

-Ben Franklin
Old 09-17-2010   #17
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 49705 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by 281 View Post
for some reason, i can't see any video, but the sound is fine... ahhh
try using VLC player.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010   #18
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
try using VLC player.
just what the doctor ordered!!! thanks bud.

-Ben Franklin
Old 09-17-2010   #19
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Why ain't nobody seedin'? I've been waiting with this torrent for quite a few
hours now.
Old 09-17-2010   #20
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 65390 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
Why ain't nobody seedin'? I've been waiting with this torrent for quite a few
hours now.
There's 3 completed seeds on there right now and 5 incomplete ones. I've got it maxing my pipe out right now.

I'll be seeding this for awhile anyway once it's complete as I usually leave uTorrent up when my PC is on.

EDIT: If anybody needs Demonoid invites I think I have a few here I can post:

http://www.Demonoid.com/register.php?with_invite=1

b0ngX1tloajvsgd3895964vn05742tb0t18m1fy32k
b0ngXnc79g2ybmtohs25l11kw59692ohsnsxeb4y4va
b0ngXfmkal1gpzu22uw2au606n9i4sbbf5iwe7q0q5
b0ngXunlngjs3bn2nfucz87g3e36xyqi3wghics
b0ngXsv1zi7yqwn83uj5rueyvedc6n8mjjjk1raom

enjoy.

EDIT2: Post if you use the codes so people will know they are gone.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read