Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-16-2010   #1
RAIDERS1970
Rookie

Section: N/A
Rep Power: 0 RAIDERS1970 is a quality contributor and well respectedRAIDERS1970 is a quality contributor and well respectedRAIDERS1970 is a quality contributor and well respectedRAIDERS1970 is a quality contributor and well respectedRAIDERS1970 is a quality contributor and well respectedRAIDERS1970 is a quality contributor and well respectedRAIDERS1970 is a quality contributor and well respectedRAIDERS1970 is a quality contributor and well respectedRAIDERS1970 is a quality contributor and well respectedRAIDERS1970 is a quality contributor and well respectedRAIDERS1970 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Hello, from the NATION

Hey everybody just dropped by say whats up? Got an invite from drs23 so I thought id take it. The Texans looked real impressive sunday vs the Colts. Hopefully here in a few weeks when the Raiders and the Texans play we actually play well ourselves. Any ways best of luck to you and the Texans the rest of the season. I go by RAIDER_NATION970 on the Raiders site if anybody wants to stop by and say what up. P.S. Smash dem Cowgirls Peace
RAIDERS1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #2
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 197 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r
Default Re: Hello, from the NATION

Welcome to the site...Looking forward to the Raiders match up myself
Old 09-16-2010   #3
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAIDERS1970 View Post
Hey everybody just dropped by say whats up? Got an invite from drs23 so I thought id take it. The Texans looked real impressive sunday vs the Colts. Hopefully here in a few weeks when the Raiders and the Texans play we actually play well ourselves. Any ways best of luck to you and the Texans the rest of the season. I go by RAIDER_NATION970 on the Raiders site if anybody wants to stop by and say what up. P.S. Smash dem Cowgirls Peace
Welcome to the board Nation. You'll find some very knowlegeable folks here. A lot different than the OFFICIAL Texans board.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #4
RAIDERS1970
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 RAIDERS1970 is a quality contributor and well respectedRAIDERS1970 is a quality contributor and well respectedRAIDERS1970 is a quality contributor and well respectedRAIDERS1970 is a quality contributor and well respectedRAIDERS1970 is a quality contributor and well respectedRAIDERS1970 is a quality contributor and well respectedRAIDERS1970 is a quality contributor and well respectedRAIDERS1970 is a quality contributor and well respectedRAIDERS1970 is a quality contributor and well respectedRAIDERS1970 is a quality contributor and well respectedRAIDERS1970 is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for the welcome you 2. I sure hope when we play, the RAIDERS play ALOT better or the Texans will hand it to us like tenn did. I chose the Texans to win over the colts in poll. glad they came thru. Anyways I look forward to being on here and talking with you folks.
RAIDERS1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #5
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 936 ATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome glad to have you guys here and good luck in a few weeks.
ATRAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #6
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Good luck in all weeks but 4.
Old 09-16-2010   #7
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3281 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Good luck in all weeks but 4.
Likewise
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-16-2010   #8
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome to the board, man.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #9
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 294595 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome to the board. Just remember one thing, if you want to endear yourself to the indigenous population here, just mention something about your hate of the Cowgirls or Titans. No matter which team you want to hate on, you'll get a lot of positive responses. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #10
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123766 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hey, what the hell is going on with the Raiders?

Are they going to continue to hurt their team by playing Mcfadden over Bush when Bush is clearly the better back after he comes back from this thumb injury? I know that Mcfadden finally had a good game and all, but surely they don't think that he'll stay consistent. I just don't understand why this dude continually gets to play when he's done nothing in the NFL since being drafted?
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #11
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Welcome to the board. Here's a little rep to get you going.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #12
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh my god the Raider fans are multiplying.
Old 09-16-2010   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139057 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
That's what happens when the season is over.
Old 09-16-2010   #14
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3281 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post

Are they going to continue to hurt their team by playing Mcfadden over Bush when Bush is clearly the better back after he comes back from this thumb injury? I know that Mcfadden finally had a good game and all, but surely they don't think that he'll stay consistent. I just don't understand why this dude continually gets to play when he's done nothing in the NFL since being drafted?
Well McFadden had that turf toe injury a while back and I guess we were impatient and didn't give him time to fully heal and it got even worse. Now that he's fully recovered it seems like he is playing much better. That being said, I still want Bush to be the #1 RB when he comes back. Buuut you have to remember who's really running the team, and Al hates being wrong about players, so McFadden will probably be #1 until he injures himself again, no matter how well Bush plays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
At first there was only one, now there is TWO!!!! Pretty soon we'll overrun your board until it turns Silver&Black!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
That's what happens when the season is over.
I'd rep ya' if I could. Dammit, I know your joking, but thats kinda what it feels like right now. Hopefully we have a good game against the Rams.
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #15
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 936 ATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh yeah and just FYI the only Nation around here is the Arian Nation
ATRAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #16
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Welcome to the board Nation. You'll find some very knowlegeable folks here. A lot different than the OFFICIAL Texans board.
Sometimes i'm not so sure about that!

Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #17
RAIDERS1970
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Welcome to the board. Just remember one thing, if you want to endear yourself to the indigenous population here, just mention something about your hate of the Cowgirls or Titans. No matter which team you want to hate on, you'll get a lot of positive responses. LOL
I do NOT like the cowgirls at all!! Americas team what a JOKE, IMHO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRAIN View Post
Oh yeah and just FYI the only Nation around here is the Arian Nation
What does that mean? Why would you even put that? Because I put hello from the NATION? I honestly dont get why?
Old 09-16-2010   #18
RAIDERS1970
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post

Bush is the better back but like was previously stated Al dont like to be proven wrong about players! IMO D Mac should get the start at least this week with him and Bush trading out. Whoever does better gets the start the next week. And to be honest they should just turn DMac into a WR and problem is solved. We might even have a decent #1 wr then.
Old 09-16-2010   #19
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

What does that mean? Why would you even put that? Because I put hello from the NATION? I honestly dont get why?
Just so you'll know, "Arian" Foster is our new starting RB, whom you've probly heard of this week. "Arian Nation" is getting to be a popular phrase with some of our board members, despite the fact that the man is everything BUT white. It's NOT a racial thing at all.

I think we just got our first evidence with that reaction that it really is a bad nickname...

Last edited by HJam72; 09-16-2010 at 02:46 PM. Reason: extra info
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #20
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 294595 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

That's something going around this board, and it's about Arian Foster our running back. I know what it sounds like in your head when you read it, but that's not the intent. It's about being an Arian Foster fan.

Some of here don't really like the Arian Nation thing, so do. But it's harmless, and not meant to be what it reads like.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read