Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2010   #61
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Cowboys

Come on guys! Don't you know who OrangeLotPole8 is? He use to post on here all the time under another name, can't remember right now but I'll look it up. I am pretty sure he got banned. POINT is!! Don't bait him, he's just stirring the pot and looking to argue!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010   #62
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Not neccessarily. There are a lot of people that can't afford "season tickets". Do you really think that if someone does not have "season tickets" that they are not fans?
I can't afford them. That's why I watch on TV.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010   #63
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Section: 140
Rep Power: 8759 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
pssssh...if he was a real fan his name would be PlatinumLotPole8 and he'd have a personal suite. It's all about budgeting dontchaknow.
LOL good one!!
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010   #64
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
What a dumbass!!!! I have a bridge for sale!!!!!
Wait a minute?! Muff-hugga didn't you sell me that bridge in Brooklyn LAST week?!
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010   #65
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I think what people do with their tickets is their business. I learned this lesson when a fellow bullpen member, and friend, invited opposing teams fans into the "pit." I was wrong to get upset and give him a bad time. It was his business what he did with his tickets. If someone wants to make a profit off their tickets then that is their business also. No different than selling anything else you own.

My entertainment runs from August to Jan, hopefully Feb this year. I work hard to pay for that entertainment, and I do it because I want to. I rarely go on vacations anymore, I don't live beyond my means, and I enjoy live football over TV. SOOOO, I buy season tickets every year. Does that make me a better fan than anyone else??? HELL NO!!! Some of the most dedicated fans I know watch the game from home, or some military base, or from some other corner of the earth! To me, they are the ULTIMATE fans!! They love their team and support it, from whereever they are!! Would I call a soldier risking his life a lesser fan simply because he does not have season tickets?! I would need to trade places with him and get my ass shot off if I was low enough to do that!! The pic Steph posted with the soldier holding up a Texan flag just about did me in. I still get emotional thinking about that FANTASTIC FAN!! A true fan to me is someone who has passion for their team, and never gives up on them, season ticket holder or not. JMO!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010   #66
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
pssssh...if he was a real fan his name would be PlatinumLotPole8 and he'd have a personal suite. It's all about budgeting dontchaknow.
LOL...they won't let me rep you twice. He never got banned (should have for picking on women) and he's too cheap to buy his old member name...lol.

I see in this thread it is still for sale...lol
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read