Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-14-2010   #1
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans on Twitter

Hi guys,

You might have noticed I have been playing with some Twitter gadgets. Right now you will notice on the home page and also after every 10th post in a thread a Twitter gadget. I had it initially set up to pull in anything that was being said about the Texans all over Twitter, however right now I have it set up so you guys can see what the actual players are tweeting. I think you all will find this informative and entertaining.

I can only have it follow so many players. If you know of any player that is real active and entertaining on Twitter, let me know and maybe I can replace one of the less active players with that one.

I appreciate any feedback on this.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010   #2
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 129410 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans on Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Hi guys,

You might have noticed I have been playing with some Twitter gadgets. Right now you will notice on the home page and also after every 10th post in a thread a Twitter gadget. I had it initially set up to pull in anything that was being said about the Texans all over Twitter, however right now I have it set up so you guys can see what the actual players are tweeting. I think you all will find this informative and entertaining.

I can only have it follow so many players. If you know of any player that is real active and entertaining on Twitter, let me know and maybe I can replace one of the less active players with that one.

I appreciate any feedback on this.
I have noticed the new feature and think it's great, but you need to be real careful of who you follow. Some of the players often tweet or re-tweet nsfw material.

I would also recommend that you follow some great bloggers like Texans Chick ( Steph) LZ, Diehard Chris, and AJ. There are more also whose primary tweets are about the Texans.

Appreciate all you do for us Texans fans!
Brain Cushing
JB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010   #3
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

i'm not seeing 'em?
Old 09-15-2010   #4
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

I've had this list on my website up for about two years, and I'm continuously updating it. Just tonight I found Vonta Leach!

HoustonDiehards.com - Texans on Twitter

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010   #5
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I've had this list on my website up for about two years, and I'm continuously updating it. Just tonight I found Vonta Leach!

HoustonDiehards.com - Texans on Twitter
Yeah thanks, I used your site to get most of these.
Old 09-15-2010   #6
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

it worked before i logged in, does it have to do with the fact that i'm using style2 instead of the standard>?
Old 09-15-2010   #7
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
it worked before i logged in, does it have to do with the fact that i'm using style2 instead of the standard>?
yes, I think it is only working for the default theme.
Sponsored links
Old 09-16-2010   #8
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

This has officially made Texans talk 100x's sicker...I'm not even sure how that is possible, but it is really cool seeing all the players tweet each other as well as other players around the leauge...

Has anybody actually just sat and read some of the tweets?

It looks like Winston is sporting an Ohio State icon...Probably lost a bet...LOL
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010   #9
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
This has officially made Texans talk 100x's sicker...I'm not even sure how that is possible, but it is really cool seeing all the players tweet each other as well as other players around the leauge...

Has anybody actually just sat and read some of the tweets?

It looks like Winston is sporting an Ohio State icon...Probably lost a bet...LOL
Yes, that's what he said. Gotta fly it till the weekend I think.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011   #10
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Not sure if this is legit ... but here you go @QBMattSchaub
Old 07-18-2011   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by blogkimmy View Post
Not sure if this is legit ... but here you go @QBMattSchaub
Uh, I am not clear on his twitter thing but looks like last post was July 3rd about Astros?
Old 07-18-2011   #12
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm using Safari on my new Macbook Pro, and using the default theme, and I have never seen the twitter gadget.

I wonder why???

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read