Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-14-2010   #1
zanth91
Rookie

Section: 327
Rep Power: 271 zanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Colts at Texans from the Seats (Toro Times)

Texans Media – Colts at Texans from the Seats

I posted this on the other site and also wanted to share this with you guys.

I know a lot of you will enjoy these videos, especially if you were at the game. Enjoy!
Old 09-14-2010   #2
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts at Texans from the Seats (Toro Times)

Thanks, I always enjoy these kind of videos when I can't go to the games.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010   #3
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1893 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks. These brought a tear to my eye.
wagonhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010   #4
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanth91 View Post
Texans Media – Colts at Texans from the Seats

I posted this on the other site and also wanted to share this with you guys.

I know a lot of you will enjoy these videos, especially if you were at the game. Enjoy!
what's witht he guy in front flipping the bird every time we do something good? it's like he has tourettes of the fingers.
Old 09-14-2010   #5
zanth91
Rookie

Rep Power: 271 zanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respectedzanth91 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
what's witht he guy in front flipping the bird every time we do something good? it's like he has tourettes of the fingers.
He appeared to have had a good amount to drink.
Old 09-14-2010   #6
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanth91 View Post
He appeared to have had a good amount to drink.
He's just happy to be there

Awesome video, next time bring a camera that can handle the noise
Old 09-14-2010   #7
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post

I saw blue shirt on that guy... Colts Fan?
Old 09-14-2010   #8
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9611 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected

Incredibly loud, great job by the fans!

When I go to games that cannon they shoot off after a score always gets my attention but if you watch the 2nd video on Foster's TD the crowd noise just overwhelms it completely. The only evidence it even went off is the smoke. Great stuff.
Old 09-14-2010   #9
zanth91
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post

Impossible. lol

I could bring my Canon that records in 1080i60. I did that for the Patriots game last year, but it took too much away from me being a fan. So I just use my Droid 2 to get a couple clips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _superMario90_ View Post
I saw blue shirt on that guy... Colts Fan?
Nope, just a guy that didn't get the memo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Chiles View Post
Incredibly loud, great job by the fans!

When I go to games that cannon they shoot off after a score always gets my attention but if you watch the 2nd video on Foster's TD the crowd noise just overwhelms it completely. The only evidence it even went off is the smoke. Great stuff.
Yeah, you can hardly even hear the PA announcer and that's how it was for real.
Old 09-14-2010   #10
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1312 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
not gonna lie, i had that same reaction a few times after we scored on the colts. i didn't have a drop of alcohol in my system... i just had this overwhelming feeling of, "**** you peyton!!!"

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010   #11
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 281 View Post
not gonna lie, i had that same reaction a few times after we scored on the colts. i didn't have a drop of alcohol in my system... i just had this overwhelming feeling of, "**** you peyton!!!"
hehe, I had the exact same feeling. It was like all 15 stabs to the gut just fixed themselves. I didn't have any booze and I was yelling the same stuff at manning.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010   #12
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1893 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected

I wish more people would post videos like this. Do you have any more?
wagonhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010   #13
zanth91
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonhed View Post
I wish more people would post videos like this. Do you have any more?
I have a lot from the Patriots game last season. I'll be posting them sometime soon.
Old 09-14-2010   #14
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

I just showed this to my co-workers...as explanation for my missing voice this week!
Old 11-12-2010   #15
zanth91
Rookie

Instead of making a new thread I'll just put this in here.

Texans Media – Foster’s First Touchdown Against the Chargers

Enjoy

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read