Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-13-2010   #1
Houston_Fanatic
Veteran

Rep Power: 1007 Houston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default They switched to our game out West......

Don't know if this has been posted or if you guys know this, but I got a call from my brother-in-law in Denver and he started talking about how good our offense looked.

I asked him how he had our game on and he said there was a game delay from lightening in the Denver game so they switched to OUR GAME.

Just goes to show how far we have come........ it wasn't too long ago the networks were dropping our game outside the Houston area because we were so bad.

Houston_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #2
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5919 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: They switched to our game out West......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston_Fanatic View Post
Just goes to show how far we have come........ it wasn't too long ago the networks were dropping our game outside the Houston area because we were so bad.
Indeed. Even KEYE in Austin carried the Texans instead of VY and the Tacks.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #3
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 12708 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

I used to live in Denver. Lightening is a serious business out there. It can be pretty dangerous in that part of the country.

It's cool that they saw the Bronco's Part 2, though. lol.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #4
Houston_Fanatic
Veteran

Rep Power: 1007 Houston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post

Houston_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #5
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 43723 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

The only reason I don't get too excited about that is that the hootinanies were playing the rrrraaaaiiiiddddaaassssss....so you know it was a crap game.

We had the better matchup. Believe me, as soon as we lose a game, if the hootinanies are still winning watch out, the VY jock swinging and *** gargling by keye will be on the rise!!

NEVER EVER TRUST KEYE!!

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #6
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 52985 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If the Texans keep playing like they did against the Colts I don't think we will have to worry about KEYE anymore. I have always said if the Texans take care of business the rest will take care of itself. If the Texans can win the next 2 watch out for Academy's in Austin to start carrying Texans merchandise because there are a ton of bandwagoneers in this state.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #7
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 19944 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
If the Texans keep playing like they did against the Colts I don't think we will have to worry about KEYE anymore. I have always said if the Texans take care of business the rest will take care of itself. If the Texans can win the next 2 watch out for Academy's in Austin to start carrying Texans merchandise because there are a ton of bandwagoneers in AUSTIN.
Fixed
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-13-2010   #8
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
I used to live in Denver. Lightening is a serious business out there. It can be pretty dangerous in that part of the country.

It's cool that they saw the Bronco's Part 2, though. lol.
The game was in Jacksonville.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #9
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 5046 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
The only reason I don't get too excited about that is that the hootinanies were playing the rrrraaaaiiiiddddaaassssss....so you know it was a crap game.

We had the better matchup. Believe me, as soon as we lose a game, if the hootinanies are still winning watch out, the VY jock swinging and *** gargling by keye will be on the rise!!

NEVER EVER TRUST KEYE!!

QFT. KEYE is going to put on whatever gets them ratings and the vast majority of Austin sports fans are *********s that would rather watch VY stink it up* than watch an actual Texas team on the rise (and as an Austinite I can vouch for this).

*Yes, he performed all right against Oakland, but I don't expect that to hold up when he has to face a quality defense.
burro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010   #10
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 52734 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

KEYE needs to pick a team and stick with it. Going between the Texans and Titans every year will discourage any formation of a loyal base of viewers. Actually it'll just piss us off.

Going with the Titans is short sighted anyway. VY and Griffin won't be there forever, but the Texans will. It should be a no brainer.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read